Burni's Legio Ignatum plog

Burni

Looking great, brother. I'm hella jelly you were able to get your mitts on those before they were sold out!

Yes, very jealous! But at least Burni had the good grace to get them painted as well! Damn those who impulse pre-ordered with no intention of getting them done anytime soon!

Anyone have any notion as to how long FW normally take to restock a line?

Really nice. I’m not sure I’d have them both on one Titan, as one wants to be close and the other far away, but they look good.

Thanks! Yeah, not sure how I'm going to use them yet but this seemed like the easiest way to display them!

Looking great, brother. I'm hella jelly you were able to get your mitts on those before they were sold out!

Thanks! I'm fortunate my work allows me to get those orders in asap! Hope you get yours soon!

Very nice indeed.

Thanks brother!

Yes, very jealous! But at least Burni had the good grace to get them painted as well! Damn those who impulse pre-ordered with no intention of getting them done anytime soon!

Anyone have any notion as to how long FW normally take to restock a line?

Hehe, I genuinely enjoy painting Titanicus stuff, it really suits my style and skill level. Hope you get your weapons soon!

• 2 weeks later...