The Carnivale

Dam13n

The Carnivale, my custom Necromunda Gang is (bar varnishing) done. Making use of my extensive bits box, this proved to be a fun modelling and painting project. I usually limit my palette when doing projects, but not this time. So this was a nice departure from the norm. I hope you like them.

45977613244_d8e3efb2a2_b.jpg

39737296163_3f30f1d95a_b.jpg

46702301641_a8ab3aae02_b.jpg

39737297393_754d461e4b_b.jpg

32827386408_7229842c9e_b.jpg

45786925375_c2e5cc0981_b.jpg

46702302011_4e64903d67_b.jpg

Quite an eclectic group. And a VERY wide array of bits. Like, I can see Escher, DEldar, AdMech.... Wow.

I can spot some GSC bits too, and is that masked face from the Blood Bowl Elves? Great job taking all those disparate parts and making unique models that still look cohesive as a gang, lovely paint jobs too. Big thumbs up!

Looks like all the legs from the Blood Bowl Elven Union Team, as well as most of the heads.

Love the way these guys all came together, Dam13n, they look fantastic and you did a great job piecing all your members together to look really unique. Awesome stuff and very inspired!

Again, thanks for the responses, they're appreciated.

As an update, I'm considering getting a big guy (either converting an Ogryn or an Ambot) as a centrepiece figure for the gang. But this'll have to wait for a little while. Mainly to allow for thinking time, as I like to plot out a conversion in my head before putting knife to plastic.

Really like this gang, got a real Brat feel to it. I also reckon the high elf team from BB would make an excellent basis for Eldar cosairs. But your gang does look awesome. When GW eventually get around to up dating their IG range I want to do a gang of IG deserters with maybe a rattling and a Ogryns.

Archived