+++Titans of the Heresy+++

Brothers I'm afraid I have failed my vow and only completed two engines of my four (Warhounds are still in box :rolleyes: ) so it's a servitor for me. However I've enjoyed the event and it's been great seeing everyone's titans! Thanks for running.

No worries - your engines look great and well, you will still serve the machinegod *looks at my lacryamarta thralls and battle-servitors* :)

gallery_27176_14912_482480.png

THE FIRST TITANS OF THE HERESY EVENT IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

Well, what a ride!

The Adeptus Titanicus game was embraced by the B&C community like no other satellite game from GW with a huge amount of modelling, tactical advice and list building threads emerged almost immediately... and the following kept growing!

This event was a natural result of this collective enthusiasm and indeed it produced spectacular results:

During the event: More than 40 frater participated, a total of 81 God Engines were produced, of which 17 Warlords! :o Furthermore, 62 Knights were also completed to add to the might of the Titan Legios! As first time event go, this was a spectacular success... There is also no question that the release of the Titandeath supplement also helped to boost interest and productivity.

Now let's see what happened here:

TASK 1: Princeps

gallery_48988_15151_6378.png gallery_48988_15151_985.png

Brother Dallo

Shandwen

The_Bloody

Warsmith Uveron

TASK 2: Princeps Senioris

gallery_48988_15151_5918.png gallery_48988_15151_6704.png

Master Ciaphas

Xin Ceithan

TASK 3: Princeps Majoris

gallery_48988_15151_9524.png gallery_48988_15151_5523.png

Brother Handro

Burni

Mandragola

Mendi Warrior

The Grim Badger

TASK 4: Princeps Venerabilis

gallery_48988_15151_12750.png gallery_48988_15151_6604.png

Atia

Gamma310

General Zodd

IronHeretic

TASK 5: Princeps Sacrosanctus

gallery_48988_15151_4414.png gallery_48988_15151_291.png

DuskRaider

The rest are all turned promptly into servitors so they can be of service to the Legio in some capacity (me included :()

gallery_48988_15151_2653.png gallery_48988_15151_5785.png

----------------------------------

Now lets turn our eye to the Knight Banners:

The rank of BARON is awarded to:

gallery_48988_15151_867.png gallery_48988_15151_1303.png

Burni

Brother Casman

Brother Dallo

Captain Semper

Master Ciaphas

Noigrim

The Title of SENESCHAL is awarded to:

gallery_48988_15151_3702.png gallery_48988_15151_1164.png

Achinadav

Atia

DuskRaider

General Zodd

IronHeretic

Warsmith Uveron

If you think I missed or misrepresented your entry, please feel free to take the badge you deserve even if your name is not mentioned and notify me so I can make the amendments.

----------------------------------

After the completion of this event, we're in the eve of the release of the second AT supplement with a focus on Knights. This creates further interest so another event cannot be ruled out. The timing of course is still to be determined. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the esteemed Member of the Inner Circle Grotsmasha for his valuable assistance - especially in a short notice... Thank you brother!

So, until next time, farewell!

Captain Semper

The Master of Recruits

Member of the Inner Circle

Brilliant to see such a turnout amongst the Fraters. I will wear my badges with pride (once I work out how to add them to my sig...) AT does seem to have grabbed the imagination of many a collector.

The quality of the work on show has been stunning with a great spread of Legio's - top work everyone.

Thanks to Cap and Grotsmasha for organising and I look forward to the possibility of another AT event in the future!

Thanks for running this event, Cap! And thanks everyone for the motivation. So many brilliant enginess. Good to see so many frigging giant robots all around!

Come to think of it, I think this is first Heresy era event I actually finished ! Titanicus really got me going - Glory to the true Omnissiah!

Thanks Cap for running this. It really helped me get my titans battle ready.

I’d encourage prospective servitors to apply to apply to the glorious legio Astorum. We offer a range of benefits including one or even two rerolls. Be the best you can be.

Edited by Mandragola

Thank you all for your kind words! :smile.:

This was really fun - now let's see what Molech has in store of us and plan next moves... For the time being I added a link to this thread in the Adeptus Titanicus Resources thread for quick reference. It is also linked in the Official Events Archive in the PCA forum.

I will now unpin the thread now but it will remain open.