Guzz's Chaotic Corner ! WIP

Guzzlrr

Well Hello Peeps I'm Guzzlrr Been playing 40k since about 2007 where i Instantly fell in love with chaos nothing to do with my best mates well timed coercion into the hobby it was the day Chaos were released.

Had my own Custom Warband Initially until i read a Storm of Iron which started my love of the Iron warriors. Ive been a Iron Warrior player ever since.

My Current armies include :

Iron Warriors- oldest force most of these models are about a decade old Recently refreshed my Troops with Mark 4s & Mark 3s the mark 3s especially going quite well with The Iron Warriors this army has fallen victim to attrition. might reinforce with the new chaos Stuff when it drops.

Currently the armies i play them most are my most recent :

Death Guard - all started when i bought Mortarion an army who sort of needed to be bought after i fell in love with mortys model. Death Guard are fun to play. can be surprisingly fast in certain situations.

Thousand sons - like morty Magnus was the birth of my Thousand sons army. I bought Magnus when he released but only started collecting Thousand sons at the beginning of 8th 

46353434004_cae26a6ba4_k.jpg

Magnus & Morty Smash Bros list for a wee toruny with friends (i got smashed to bits XD)

So Ive got quite alot of painting to do ... and likely will have lots of painting coming up in the future with all this new stuff on the way. got alot of catching up to do so hopefully this will provide some motivation as well as welcome Criticism always looking to improve. so ill stop rambling and show you what Ive been working on this evening.

47024936452_faa7ceae6b_k.jpg

Some of the Marines from Blackstone. been on the to - do list for a while

47024939752_620e1207d0_k.jpg

46353535844_2bb22b9294_k.jpg

47024940592_9a57dc2f65_k.jpg

I thinned the black a little too much so the black will need another coat or two but will try to finish that off tomorrow

Edited by Guzzlrr

So  had an Idea. More of a long term plan would be cool if i could Pull it off,

im gonna need to Buy more Rubrics & Exhaled Sorcerers at some point so i had the Idea of using some parts to convert iskandar khayon. In the black armor should be able to "borrow" a necron arm for a conversion hopfully a couple of cool shoulder pads from the New kits (and try get hold of the coolest Power sword i can.)

Got lots of ideas, Im thinking i should place an ally on his base Wither that be Nagual Or Nefertari or a couple of rubrics . id prefer Nagual but Ive no clue If id find a lynx type model.

what do you guy think? 

• 3 weeks later...

Getting Ready for next week :biggrin.:

rave lord

rave lord back

Rave lord. after i had taken these pictures i redid his pipes so he looks less equipped for an 90s rave

Mallex

hero shot lol

Getting really excited for next week !!
Edited by Guzzlrr

• 4 weeks later...

So been quiet last week or so just been painting models for my trip to Nottingham soon and got the Big Guy in the mail on Saturday

abaddon1

abaddon2

abaddon3

abaddon4

abaddon5

abaddon6

abaddon7

had so much fun painting this guy so far. thoughts, C&C?

I Really like Vigilus ablaze, has some interesting stuff, but i shall definitely using a Red Corsair CP Battery,  Abaddon's New aura makes him godly can take out Guliman with Drac & DTFE. I really hope they don't FAQ it. now thinking of a Squad of Terminators to Support Abaddon If i ever Determine to Deep Strike him, but atm i might use him is a buffmander/Counter attack beat stick.

thanks for checking this out !

Guzz

• 1 month later...

A general question for the good people here ive got a ox of the new terminators here looking to buy a load of extra weapons options any onw know any good 3rd party sellers that would fit the kit

A general question for the good people here ive got a ox of the new terminators here looking to buy a load of extra weapons options any onw know any good 3rd party sellers that would fit the kit

If you're looking for chainaxes, Forge World actually has you covered with their Cataphractii Power Axe Upgrade Set. Because despite what it says, they're more Chainaxe in appearance than Power Axe:

99550101514_CataphractiiPowerAxesUpgrade

Regarding third-party, I think the best options are Shapeways, Spellcrow and Kromlech.

Edited by Gederas

• 3 months later...