ETL VII is coming...

http://whec-assets-live.s3.amazonaws.com/2014/05/31666_3fccdbb38c5d144aa1a88f10f70279de.png

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!*

I Captain Semper of the mighty First will accept any challenge and will emerge victorious! 

Here it goes: 

IF the SWs get a higher ETL Score than the DAs by the end of the event, I will paint 5 SWs Battle leaders corresponding to the 5 top scoring SWs players. Furthermore, I'll customise those Battle Leaders to the specs of the 5 top scoring SWs players, so it could be anything from Power armour, Terminator Armour (any kind), Primaris or on Thunder Wolf.

Something similar to the "Debt to the Wolves" I did some years ago (see my sig).

*I know the challenge was never really issued! :lol:

((Almost tempted to just post a green heart in response...))

Well, let's see...

I, RikuEru, of the brawling Sixth will accept your challenge and honour it in turn!

Here it goes:

IF the DAs get a higher ETL Score than the SWs by the end of the event, I will paint a 5 man squad of Primaris Dark Angels and the DA Lieutenant (Zahariel?) dedicated to the 5 top scoring DAs players and honourable (Captain) Semper. (The difference in rank is merely on GWs part and not a personal attack)

While my collection and bits boxes do not allow me to make the "commission" as customizable as yours, I will ensure all 6 of them will be converted to be characterful, worthy Sons of the Lion and painted to the best of my abilities.

There, I said it.

(And tho I already see myself doing it, I might aswell even do it if we win)

Edited by RikuEru

Haha, don't worry, Captain is not even a rank for DAs, the appropriate term is "Master". Having said that if you read Godron Rennie's Execution Hour, you'll know that Captain Leoten Semper is in fact a human and Captain of the Dictator Class Cruiser Lord Solar Macharius (or Macharius for sort). :smile.:

So it's on! :smile.:

P.S. 

Also, 

((Almost tempted to just post a green heart in response...))

Well, let's see...

I, RikuEru, of the brawling Sixth will accept your challenge and honour it in turn!

Here it goes:

.... dedicated to the 5 top scoring SWs DA players ....

Did you actually mean SWs or DAs? :unsure.:

IF the Dark Angels or the vastly superior warriors of the Wolves get a higher score than the Chaos Marine faction I will dedicate a mini to the top three Fraeter from that forum. I would go five but I lack the required bits to do so, and if both forums beat Chaos Ill do the top three from both... 

Also a few of us over in the Chaos forum are having a little Chaos Spawn beauty competition for any Spawn vowed and completed, so if any of you guys fancy doing an out of competition vow and knocking out a cheeky Spawn mini feel free to join in. :tu: 

There is also some gathering of Fallen - for the overly haired Marines in here: basically sort-of corrupted (or maybe genuinely loyal?) Dark Angels from the Heresy era, that nowadays DA are (trying to) hunt down - and anybody is welcome to do an OOC contribution. Poke those robed weirdos with something they can not resist I say!

http://whec-assets-live.s3.amazonaws.com/2014/05/31666_3fccdbb38c5d144aa1a88f10f70279de.png

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!*

I Captain Semper of the mighty First will accept any challenge and will emerge victorious! 

Here it goes: 

IF the SWs get a higher ETL Score than the DAs by the end of the event, I will paint 5 SWs Battle leaders corresponding to the 5 top scoring SWs players. Furthermore, I'll customise those Battle Leaders to the specs of the 5 top scoring SWs players, so it could be anything from Power armour, Terminator Armour (any kind), Primaris or on Thunder Wolf.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Lord Ranulf of the Thunderwolf Clan has heard your brave words, Captain Semper of the First. For the glory of Russ and the Allfather, I shall make you eat them!

Lord Ranulf pledges for the VLKA FENRYKA! Honour and Victory to the SPACE WOLVES Chapter!

Edited by Lord Ranulf

How does this work? I'm currently painting space wolves, do I just share the progress here?

On the 1st the competition will open and you'll pledge to the forum and make a vow to paint "X" units/models. After that you can post WiP and completion shots. Keep in mind only up to single color primed models will be eligible.

Peruse last years rules as they should be pretty similar!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/346705-e-tenebrae-lux-vi/?p=5067696

How does this work? I'm currently painting space wolves, do I just share the progress here?

The event kicks-off on June 1st and ends on Sept. 1st. When that happens, all eligible forums will receive and ETL-dedicated thread called the [Forum] Outpost. This is where you should post your vows, WIP updates and completions. These threads can also be used to discuss the event in general, formulate strategies and do some espionage. Also you have until July 1st to submit your first vow. 

Now I suggest you go through last year's ETL rules to better understand how the event works. This year's rules should be very similar to last year's. 

Edit: ninja'ed