+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

I Konnavaer rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete: 

5 Helblasters

4 Intercessors 

This will be part one of my vow, after they are finished (confidence is key brothers !) I will be vowing a wolf priest and wolf lord to add to the ranks of the Rout, may your painting arms be strong kinsmen and your mjod stronger !

ELHRiJ.jpg

bmiPcl.jpg

ermm... they must be game-legal units. 4 Intercessors won't cut it. I can see another dude in the background of the second pic, can't he join? 

I recognise my failing and will be sure to correct it !

I will add another intercessor to the squad so the vow will be legal :smile.:

Intercessors x5 = 5*17 = 85

Helblasters: 5*18 + 5*17 (for the plasma incinerator) + 5 (for the plasma pistol) = 180

Total: 85 + 180 = 265

Konn.

V4POAK.jpg

I Black_Star vow to complete before September 1st for Russ and the Emperor:

1 Primaris wolf lord plasma pistol + power fist, 1 primaris wolf priest, 5 reivers with ccw + heavy bolt pistol, grappling pistols/grav chutes, 3 inceptors with assault bolters, 1 redemptor with Heavy onslaught cannon, onslaught cannon, redemptor fist, 2 storm bolters, and an Icarus rocket pod. 

20190607 195120

My take on what a Primaris Wolf Priest should look like for my homebrew wolves.

20190607 195152

Rest of the guys some of the Reivers don't have the grav chutes attached (I was on the fence with them).

I try and take better pictures soon, In the middle of a move, and my old digital camera doesn't want to connect to my computer (had to use my phone which was an adventure lol.

@ Konnovaer: Your vow is registered! Good luck mate!

@ Black_Star: Great vow there! Now I recorded in the first page BUT I need you to come up with the points' total. Please work them out at your earliest convenience and let me know so I can update it.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ Konnovaer: Your vow is registered! Good luck mate!

@ Black_Star: Great vow there! Now I recorded in the first page BUT I need you to come up with the points' total. Please work them out at your earliest convenience and let me know so I can update it.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Primaris wolf lord 92

Primaris wolf priest 80

3 Inceptors 135

5 reivers 110

Redepmtor 171

Total vow 588

Meant to get to this sooner but couldn't find my chapter approved (and had to double check it like three times to make sure Reivers really hadn't been updated lol).

Good afternoon Space Wolves.  My 9 year old son has picked up Warhammer and decided to play Space Wolves.  ETL seems like a good opportunity to get the army we've built painted together.  So, we're pledging for your forum for this year.  We're going to pledge pieces of his army one at time.  For now we're starting with two Grey Hunter packs.

I, Templargdtrise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete: Two Squads of 10 Grey Hunters with a Wolf Guard Pack Leader, Lightning Claw, Plasma Pistol, and two Plasma Guns, for a total value of 350 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

62068123 10157103036403950 971635071096193024 O

62088038 10157103036003950 1705833784449957888 O

Edited by templargdt

Meant to get to this sooner but couldn't find my chapter approved (and had to double check it like three times to make sure Reivers really hadn't been updated lol).

Noted and updated! :wink:

@ Templargdt: Welcome to ETL VII. Good luck with those Grey Hunters! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Noted and updated! :wink:

@ Templargdt: Welcome to ETL VII. Good luck with those Grey Hunters! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks Semper.  I had wanted to expand the Black Templars Primaris force I started with Knightfall 2018 but you can't say no to your son when it comes to hobby stuff together.  I suppose I could do some of it as a non-competing vow (I forget what the actual term is.)  Seems like a waste though if it won't count in competition.  

Good afternoon Space Wolves.  My 9 year old son has picked up Warhammer and decided to play Space Wolves.  ETL seems like a good opportunity to get the army we've built painted together.  So, we're pledging for your forum for this year.  We're going to pledge pieces of his army one at time.  For now we're starting with two Grey Hunter packs.

I, Templargdtrise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete: Two Squads of 10 Grey Hunters with a Wolf Guard Pack Leader, Lightning Claw, Plasma Pistol, and two Plasma Guns, for a total value of 350 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

For reference, the picture with all the models is our full vow we'll hopefully complete this summer.  We have built and primed the 2 10 man Grey Hunters packs, a 5 man Tartaros terminator squad, a 3 man swift claw squad, a primaris ancient, an Iron Priest, 2 Primaris Battle Leaders, a Wolf Lord (that's the Captain from Black Reach), a Rune Priest, 2x Long Fangs (6 Man, Lascannon, Plasma Cannon, Missile Launcher, Heavy Bolter), and, um, a storm talon because he loves the model.  My efforts to convince him not to since it wasn't in the codex and all went unheeded.  It was just sitting in my pile of shame anyway.  

Can we even count the storm talon or is just a bonus since it's not in his book?  I'm guessing no.

Too long have I sat in the shadows. The hall is cold and my mjod no longer provides warmth. Aliens, chaos, even the untrustworthy ecclesiarchy seeks our doom. Now the 1st has sided with our foes and seeks our destruction. This cannot stand! 

But fear not, brothers. For we are the Rout, and anything less than odds of two to one is a fight not worthy of the Sons of Russ. They think us surrounded, the fools.

Logistics and the damnable warp have kept me from the warmth of the hearth for too long. My bones ache for a fight and until a more worthy foe appears it seems the perfidious sons of the Lion will have to do!

FENRYS HJOLDA!

I, Hammer Grimbloodrise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete: Heinrik the broken Claw (Rune Priest with runic sword and bolt pistol) and the Runic Guard (5 Man Wolf Guard Terminator Pack with 1 Chain Fist, 2 Frost Axes, 1 Power Sword, 2 Storm Shields, 3 Storm Bolters and 1 Assault Cannon)  for a total value of 283 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Heinrik the broken Claw

The Runic Guard

Brothers, i need a littlle advice on point costs.

I want to order a squad of deathsworn. What could they be in 40k? Bloodclaws? 5 Wolfpriest?

Second could someone tell me the points of a Sicarian with lasersponons? I dont know where i could find the points :(

For reference, the picture with all the models is our full vow we'll hopefully complete this summer.  We have built and primed the 2 10 man Grey Hunters packs, a 5 man Tartaros terminator squad, a 3 man swift claw squad, a primaris ancient, an Iron Priest, 2 Primaris Battle Leaders, a Wolf Lord (that's the Captain from Black Reach), a Rune Priest, 2x Long Fangs (6 Man, Lascannon, Plasma Cannon, Missile Launcher, Heavy Bolter), and, um, a storm talon because he loves the model.  My efforts to convince him not to since it wasn't in the codex and all went unheeded.  It was just sitting in my pile of shame anyway.  

Can we even count the storm talon or is just a bonus since it's not in his book?  I'm guessing no.

Right... let's see if I understand correctly: You want to do a Storm Talon for the Space Wolves, correct? Well, I think you can definitely enter it as a count-as Stormhawk Interceptor. They are the same kit after all, no?

I want to order a squad of deathsworn. What could they be in 40k? Bloodclaws? 5 Wolfpriest?

Second could someone tell me the points of a Sicarian with lasersponons? I dont know where i could find the points :sad.:

They look like Wolf Guard to me... :whistling:

Too long have I sat in the shadows. The hall is cold and my mjod no longer provides warmth. Aliens, chaos, even the untrustworthy ecclesiarchy seeks our doom. Now the 1st has sided with our foes and seeks our destruction. This cannot stand! 

But fear not, brothers. For we are the Rout, and anything less than odds of two to one is a fight not worthy of the Sons of Russ. They think us surrounded, the fools.

Logistics and the damnable warp have kept me from the warmth of the hearth for too long. My bones ache for a fight and until a more worthy foe appears it seems the perfidious sons of the Lion will have to do!

FENRYS HJOLDA!

I, Hammer Grimbloodrise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete: Heinrik the broken Claw (Rune Priest with runic sword and bolt pistol) and the Runic Guard (5 Man Wolf Guard Terminator Pack with 1 Chain Fist, 2 Frost Axes, 1 Power Sword, 2 Storm Shields, 3 Storm Bolters and 1 Assault Cannon)  for a total value of 283 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Good luck Hammer, your vow is registered! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Second could someone tell me the points of a Sicarian with lasersponons? I dont know where i could find the points :sad.:

Battlescribe says:

Relic Sicaran Battle Tank with HB, 2xLC sponsons, Twin accelerator autocanon - 215pts.

With Storm Bolter (2pts) and Hunter-killer missile (6pts) - 223pts

Or is it some other variant? Sicaran Arcus? Sicaran Omega? Sicaran Punisher? Sicaran Venator? :)

"Vow Operator! What is this message for?"

The Bridgecrew on the old and mighty Battlebarge felt silent.

"has it been so long or is the warp playing tricks on us?"

" The fang is in need, so send the first wave of squads back home! Send the following message back home to Fenris"

I, Waldwolfrise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete:

Wolflord in Catapracti Armor, Relic Blade stormbolter                             106 Pts

5 Wolfguard in Cataphracti Armor, All Chainaxwe and stormbolter          195

and a Relic of the Fang

Siccarian Battle Tank with Laser sponsons                                             215 Pts

516  Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

It´s nice to be back, lets rock this ETL !!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/251082-img-3751/

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/251081-img-3749/

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/251083-img-3750/

I, Boytoy, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Rout and vow to complete 1 Rune Priest, 1 Drop Pod, 5 Wulfen (2xAxes, 2xTH/SS), 10 Grey Hunters (Plas Pistol, 2xPlas Gun, Wolf Standard) and WG Pack Leader (PF/SS), 6 Long Fangs (Flamer, 3xML, 2xHB) and WG Termi Pack Leader (Assault Cannon) and 3 Thunderwolf Cavalry (Plas pistol, 2x TH/SS) for a combined total of 1011 points by September 1st, 2019. Success will bring eternal glory to the Vlka Fenryka, failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oath-Breaker until year-end. 

Fenrys Hjolda!

Vow #1, unpainted

Edited by Boytoy

Excellent - the SWs strike back! :woot: Let me welcome both new participants, and wish them best of luck! 

@ Waldwolf: I see you left the Deathsworn out... Material for a second vow perhaps? 

@ Boytoy: Thats a big vow right there! And Wulfen - yay! :lol: Go for it man! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Things have fallen quiet in the Fang...

NOTE: Later today will be the cut-off of the second weekly update. If you want your vow/completion to be included, hurry up!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!