+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Well, the Pack is gathered. I wish all of you luck, patience and the little piece of time we all need for the big goal!

@Dantay:

Brother, i can understand what your living under siege is like. My 1 year old girl is reenforced by my 3 year old to conquer all my non working time...

24 of his best where sent by the Wolf King.

24 who saw him in their dreams.

24 that followed his fateful command.

24 to fight in a campaign of unseen proportions.

24 to stand against all that the Traitors, Heretics and Xenos had to offer.

24 to best all the other Imperial Ordos, Chapters and other Institutions that were present.

24 that would give their best and would not rest until their task was finished!*

There were 2 present for every Great Company, so that all of them would share the glory, until the end of Mankind's history.

(For the 13th do not seek any glory, nor shall they claim any, until the Primarch returns)

Many had fought together before, some had fought alone for a long time.

Some had seen this battlefield before, tokens proving their worth and scars to remind them of their losses.

Some had never seen this battlefield, but striding into it with their heads held high and their weapons at the ready.

Some wore insignias of the glorious Great Crusade, patina lying over them like a shroud.

Some held on to talismans, that had guarded them against Maleficarum since the War of Brothers.

Others had tokens claimed on Armageddon, Cadia or any other world the Rout had fought on since the days of their birth.

Time is no matter, when the Wolf King calls his kin, gathering his own through the ages.

None of them were alike.

There were Terran-born Ancients, Sons of Fenris and even some born elsewhere among them.

Some of them were made in the old tradition, others were Primaris, sons of a new age - but a few had bridged the gap between the generations, when they had stepped through the Rubicon.

But all of them were Warriors of the Rout, the Chosen of Russ, Headhunters and Executioners of the Allfather!

Fenrys Hjolda, everyone!

To two more months of productivity!

Do your best!

++++++++

My Intercessors, Agressors and the Redemptor Dreadnought are done.

The Wolf Lord and his Retinue of Heroes got Leadbelcher onto their metallics yesterday and were washed already.

Later today I can drybrush them and start work on their details.

P.S.:

Good to have you here, Dan. I was almost a little worried for a while to not see you on the list of vows.

*(Tho I said we won't rest until our tasks are finished: Please do get enough rest, keep up your healthy sleep schedule, get some hydration in, ventilate your work space, stand up from your chair now and then, stretch frequently, hug your kids and partners and get some !healthy! snacks in!

Get the Best for yourself, so you can do your best for the Allfather!)

Words to live by, and to gladden the hearts of all true Sons of Russ brother RikuEru, I thank you for them…

Kinsmen, I am proud to declare the first part of my vow complete !

lvwoNL.jpg

zH3xlA.jpg

I will be making another vow in the next few days when my wolf lord and rune priest have been assembled and primed for painting, until then brothers may you all continue to bring honour to the Rout :smile.:

Words to live by, and to gladden the hearts of all true Sons of Russ brother RikuEru, I thank you for them…

I will be making another vow in the next few days when my wolf lord and rune priest have been assembled and primed for painting, until then brothers may you all continue to bring honour to the Rout :smile.:

Looks really good brother, great work!

I will be making another vow in the next few days when my wolf lord and rune priest have been assembled and primed for painting, until then brothers may you all continue to bring honour to the Rout :smile.:

Looks really good brother, great work!

I can only agree with PeteySödes!

That's a great and innovative color scheme - and so well executed!

My vow is on a good route.

The Wolf Lord and his Retinue got drybrushed with Mechanicum standard grey, weapons got drybrushed with Stormcast Silver, minor clean-up happened here and there and I blocked out all the leather parts and other details I want to do in Contrast Paints with Wraithbone.

Either tomorrow or Thursday they should be done.

Brothers and sisters, rejoice! My second vow is complete! With each strike of Thor's mighty hammer, lightning strikes midguard. With that lightning, the Brothers of Thunder descend, Oddur the Saga-Singer rallies his troops and the mighty Knut Ironfist blasts away hordes of foes. 

IMG 5885

IMG 1449

IMG 4960

Edited by UniWolf

Guys, so far only Uniwolf has reported a completion... well... two actually. You really need to start delivering in order to have the option to revow. This is the difficult period after the first month where initial enthusiasm wanes but here is where you must stay focused! The second month of the ETL makes or breaks Forums... 

Congratulations Uniwolf, any plans for a third vow?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Wane?! Our enthusiasm only grows, burning like the heart of the Fang!

I’m nearing completion of my first vow! Plan is to finish mid month followed by a short build and second vow for August!

Wane....cmon Captain look who you’re talking to!

Edited by PeteySödes

Same here.

Next time I can sit down to work on them, I only have to do the Bases.

And I have some Vacation Days coming up, so I can follow-up with a secondary vow and get that done immediately.

Just you wait, Captain...

We're quiet smiths, when working, but not lazy ones.

Wane?! Our enthusiasm only grows, burning like the heart of the Fang!

I’m nearing completion of my first vow! Plan is to finish mid month followed by a short build and second vow for August!

Wane....cmon Captain look who you’re talking to!

Same here.

Next time I can sit down to work on them, I only have to do the Bases.

And I have some Vacation Days coming up, so I can follow-up with a secondary vow and get that done immediately.

Just you wait, Captain...

We're quiet smiths, when working, but not lazy ones.

Same here. Working is slow, but steady.

Vow No 2 is in the planing Phase, and then we are looking forward to your painting of  a pack of wolves :wink:

And never forget the Jarl always dellivers!!!

Well, it's good to see the commitment. :biggrin.:

My comment was not directed to the SWs in particular - it was a general ETL comment and it is a fact: the second month of the ETL is by far the most difficult to maintain the drive: the initial enthusiasm wanes and the end is still too far in the future for the alarm bells to start ringing. And yes, it applies to all Forums including the SWs - at least that was the case historically. True there is a tremendous acceleration by the Wolves in the last month - but that usually is late as completing in the last month does not allow much time for re-vowing - a much needed process when you have fewer resources than your rivals. If this year is any different, well, we'll have to wait and see... :wink:

In the mean time, any completions to report? The BAs and the DAs have above 20% CR and the SMs some 16% (on a much larger pool admittedly). SWs are at 8% currently. 

It is very important for the SWs to have early completions - getting as close to 100% CR among first vows is way more vital for you than you immediate rivals... :wink:

EDIT: I'm also looking forward painting those Wolves - just give me the excuse! :laugh.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Did my completion not count Captain ? :huh.:

Onwards though brothers ! My second vow is ready to begin, I Konnavaer of the Rout vow to complete a Rune Priest and Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf before seasons end:

K85x1U.jpg

JoD6Rg.jpg

Rune Priest with Runic Axe = 100 pts

Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf with Frost Axe and SS = 138 points

So 238 points total 

Fenrys Hjolda kinsmen !

I’m sorry Konnovaer, you said “first part of my vow” is complete and I assumed that a second part of your vow will follow. I take it you meant “my first vow is complete”? :unsure.:

Ah no problem at all buddy, if it is acceptable I will use my lord and priest to form the second part of my vow then and will begin work on them straight away :thumbsup:

I know every vow is precious and I didn't want us missing out ! :smile.:

I’m sorry Konnovaer, you said “first part of my vow” is complete and I assumed that a second part of your vow will follow. I take it you meant “my first vow is complete”? :unsure.:

Ah no problem at all buddy, if it is acceptable I will use my lord and priest to form the second part of my vow then and will begin work on them straight away :thumbsup:

I know every vow is precious and I didn't want us missing out ! :smile.:

No worries - I get it now! :lol:

I have updated the fist page with your completion of the first vow and registered the follow up! ;)

gallery_49686_15551_202784.jpg

I am making slow but steady progress

I'm making my way through the small details now. You probably can't see but I gave these guys lots of leadbelcher (antenna and boot armor etc.)

Have the helix adept and 4 other guys with heads to paint plus the WL

I'm laughing at my standard color scheme conflicting with reality.

Nothing says stealth infiltration like bright red guns and shiny leadbelcher gun attachments