+++Age of Darkness Traitor Outpost (AoD-T)+++

Alright. 

The good news: With Altis' completion you caught up significantly to the the Emperor's lapdogs. More importantly, his new vow led to the Traitors have more points pledged than the Loyalists - so at an equal completion rate, the Traitors win! 

The bad news: You really need to get more completions in: only 3 completions among the first vows and an over-reliance to Altis and Vykes is not a good long-term plan. More completions among first vows and some re-vowing could lead to challenge other much more populous forums as your average vow is currently 2.3x high than the ETL average!

This is getting VERY interesting!

Congratulations Altis and good luck on your enormous second vow! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain Semper:

The bad news: You really need to get more completions in: only 4 completions among the first vows and an over-reliance to Altis and Vykes is not a good long-term plan. More completions among first vows and some re-vowing could lead to challenge other much more populous forums as your average vow is currently 2.3x high than the ETL average!

Vow completed

5 Cataphractii Terminators with Lightning Claws 250 Points.

2 Rhinos 70 Points

320 Points for the Warmaster

IMG-20190705-WA0009.jpg.10e62c454f026380

Now I´m facing another Problem. :biggrin.:  Me Heresy Reserves have realy gone to almost 0 and what I still have I don´t dare to paint at the moment. :smile.: That would not be a problem all by itself, but at home I vowed to buy nothing new in Juli. Probably I´ll have to break that vow at home to bring in a another one here. :biggrin.:

Edited by Chaoself

To my eternal same I missed the deadline for submitting a vow this time.

I had stuff plans and set aside for taking part but life got in the way and hobby fell off the radar for a while. I’ve finally got some time back and realised I’ve missed the deadline by a few days.

I guess my Alpha Legion addition will have to remain in their special operations scheme (black undercoat) for a little while longer.

I hang my head in shame

Vogon

To my eternal same I missed the deadline for submitting a vow this time.

I had stuff plans and set aside for taking part but life got in the way and hobby fell off the radar for a while. I’ve finally got some time back and realised I’ve missed the deadline by a few days.

I guess my Alpha Legion addition will have to remain in their special operations scheme (black undercoat) for a little while longer.

I hang my head in shame

Vogon

Just do it out of competition. :)

@chaoself, well maybe you'll feel different next month, don't rush him. Be sure to post him when you do, I'd like to see. I hope you manage to find something for another vow.

@vogon, as chaoself said, vow them anyway, least you'll have some nice models painted, and you can help us all along with posts and updates

gallery_48988_15465_41.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FIFTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE SIXTH WEEKLY UPDATE

@ Vogon: As it was previously said, go for an OOC vow - the moral support is just as important and you'll still be eligible for the Custos Fidei and the Badge of the Artisan!

Wont be able to get their bases anytime soon, but I would like to very least post this update.  

Flag'Rhug the behemoth and the great unclean one both done.

I will say though, painting the nurgling gang was annoying as hell, but they're great. All 7 of them, for grand father nurgle.

3qrLHJU.jpg

This is a wip, but not a progress picture. Still waiting for some paints to arrive for undercoating my thousand sons. I am just so damn eager to paint that I took my good (bad) old word bearers and started painting a bunch of so far unpainted melta supports (should have vowed these guys...), but also repainting bolter cases and lenses for everyone… totally out of competition and everything, but look here, motivation and traitors going strong!

wordbearers.jpg

Edited by okonomiyakimarine

Florida Omegon, them's looking all bubbly and great dude, seriously rockin dude! Great skin tones and looks really into the part without it just going straight grunge.

And blasted great work on that completion Chaoself, seriously, that's keeping it going.... why did it delete my sentence when I went to put in pictures -ponders that- hmmm.

Okonomiyakimarine, that's still a lot of marines. They must turn, turn for the Warmaster!

As for me, bit of a WIP of sorts.

gallery_107230_14721_50623.jpg

Castraferrum Advancer "Longboi"

gallery_107230_14721_286548.jpg

Oh Horus, I hate drop pods.... I utterly loath painting the stupid things.

Post Scriptum: While not part of the vow, I fiiiinaly got one of he king pieces done for my Luna Wolves. Maloghurst the Twisted.

gallery_107230_14721_51046.jpg

Edited by Vykes

I am late to getting the first vow finished, but everything painted and done.  Sadly, the 3rd party bases will still take a couple weeks to come in, and I desire to continue to my next vow.

Nurgle has been fun to do, and desire to do more later on.

66334395_422661258329758_126573616073539

For my next vow, I must continue my desire of pleasing Grandfather nurgle.  For he was given an ultimate gift from his brothers.  The deathguard make a grand gift indeed.

+ HQ +

Esoterist [132pts]: Esoterist Psychic Mastery Level 2, On Foot, Power Scythe
Cataphractii Pattern Terminator Armour: Terminator Armour
Combi-weapon: Combi-weapon: Meltagun
Consul
Esoterist

Mortarion the Reaper [555pts]
Master of the Legion
Deathshroud Terminator Squad: 3x Deathshroud Terminators

Warmonger [135pts]: Combi-Bolter, On Foot, Power Scythe
Consul
Warmonger
Tartaros Pattern Terminator Armour: Terminator Armour

+ Troops +

Assault Squad, Legion [380pts]: 19x Assault Space Marines, Legion
Additional Wargear: 4x Hand flamer
Assault Sergeant, Legion: Artificer Armour, Hand Flamer, Power Scythe
Standard Wargear
Chainsword or Combat Blade: Chainsword

Terminator Squad, Legion , Compulsory [262pts]
Tartaros Pattern Terminator Armour
Terminator Sergeant, Legion: Power Scythe
Terminators, Legion: Combi-Bolter, Power Fist
Terminators, Legion: Combi-Bolter, Heavy Flamer, Power Fist
Terminators, Legion: Chainfist, Combi-Bolter

Terminator Squad, Legion , Compulsory [262pts]
Tartaros Pattern Terminator Armour
Terminator Sergeant, Legion: Power Scythe
Terminators, Legion: Combi-Bolter, Heavy Flamer, Power Fist

Veteran Tactical Squad, Legion , Compulsory [207pts]: 5x Bolt Pistol, Chem-munitions, 5x Combat Blade, 5x Combi-weapon: Flamer, Nuncio-vox, 5x Veteran Space Marines, Legion, Vexilla, Legion
Veteran Sergeant, Legion: Artificer Armour, Bolt Pistol, Power Scythe
Combi-weapon: Combi-weapon: Flamer

+ Heavy Support +

Grave Warden Terminator Squad [375pts]: 9x Grave Warden Terminator
Chem-master: Power Scythe

+ Allegiance +

Legion and Allegiance:   XIV: Death Guard, Traitor

Rite of War: Primarch's Chosen

+ Lords of War +

Typhon Heavy Siege Tank, Legion [435pts]: Lascannon

+Total points+ 2743

66295622_680038745756928_806506377567535
Edited by Florida_ Omegon

The Heresy train has indeed no breaks! 

You guys have now more points pledged than the Emperor's lap dogs, but they have more completions at this stage - it's up to you to show them who's boss! 

Interestingly, together you have only 805pts less than what CSMs have pledged - and of course your completion rates are waaay ahead of them. Will that be HH year? 

Carry on guys, this is crazy good stuff!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!