Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

thoughts on when the SM list will be updated

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Slasher956

Slasher956

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,743 posts
  • Faction: OoOML, Ulthw√©

Just a question... how long do people think it will be before the SM list is updated with all their new units that they get tomorrow?

Will it be added tomorrow when the do the errata for all the other marine 'dexs?  or a 'oh <bleep>' moment and they need to actually write the appcalypse data sheets?  

or something in between?

Dyspraxic & Dyslexic  - So I might not write/explain what I think I have as clearly as intended to.... 

I'm confussed... what side of the fence am I on???

happy.png

Frostglaive

Frostglaive

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 352 posts

Best case scenario, we get the data sheets tomorrow with the erratas like you think. I'd say more likely next week or later since Apoc isn't the primary game and focus here.

When life tries to knock you down, fight back and fight dirty. Aim for the throat and kick it while it's down.

Slasher956

Slasher956

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,743 posts
  • Faction: OoOML, Ulthw√©

well that was a little bit of time wasnt it......

https://www.warhamme...omepage-post-1/

Dyspraxic & Dyslexic  - So I might not write/explain what I think I have as clearly as intended to.... 

I'm confussed... what side of the fence am I on???

happy.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users