+++THE LIBER ASTARTES SWAP CHALLENGE 2019 - PHASE 1+++

Brother Cambrius

=][= PHASE 1 IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. ALL THREADS HAVE BEEN LOCKED PENDING REVIEW FOR APPROVAL OF A PASS GRADE FOR PHASE 2. ALL THREADS WILL RE-OPEN ONCE PHASE 2 COMMENCES =][=

Outstanding efforts, everyone! I will overlook the threads later tonight and post up the intro to Phase 2.

Cambrius

:woot: :woot: :woot: Well somehow I've made the cut ……I'm not sure how, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth:no:  So it's off to Phase 2 with all the other Fraters.

Awesome work everyone...… far, far awesomer than mine all by far.

Thanks Brother Cambrius for all the super work you've done with this LASC:thumbsup:

:woot::woot::woot: Well somehow I've made the cut ……I'm not sure how, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth:no: So it's off to Phase 2 with all the other Fraters.

Awesome work everyone...… far, far awesomer than mine all by far.

Thanks Brother Cambrius for all the super work you've done with this LASC:thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words, Lunk!

Now despite your own rigorous standards, for this event, what you had included marked it as a pass at the bare minimum standard I had set.

Who are your Chapter - Pass

What do they look like - Pass (Colour Scheme and symbol described)

What is their personality - Pass - (Despite blank areas, the history and descriptions elsewhere in the article described a sufficient amount as to wjo the Chapter are.)

What is their identity in the world of 40K? (eg are they heroic knights of honour, shadowy assassins, cold and logical soldiers) - (Pass)

And that's that. Once again a great effort from everyone who took part in this event. The LASC is nothing without you.

Cambrius

Edited by Brother Cambrius