Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AT Reaver Carapace Megabolters/Moirax Weapons on pre-order

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,971 posts

More Firepower for Knights and Titans

NewFromFW-Banner.jpg

Good news for fans of all giant mechanised walkers, as new weapons for the Mechanicum Knight Moirax in Warhammer 40,000, and the Adeptus Titanicus Reaver Titan are available to pre-order now.

BLComingSoon-NavBlock40k.jpg

The Moirax has proven to be a popular chassis for both Chaos and Imperial Knights armies, and now, two new ranged weapons give you even more tactical flexibility. Thanks to the souped-up power plant on the Moirax, the conversion beam cannon and graviton pulsar are even deadlier than the weapons you’d normally find on a Knight of this size.

FW-Releases-Sep20-Pulsar4fh.jpg

FW-Releases-Sep20-Gravitation1reg.jpg

FW-Releases-Sep20-Conversion3jgf.jpg

FW-Releases-Sep20-Conversion3fdv.jpg

The Moirax conversion beam cannon is a lethal weapon that is especially effective at long range. Since the Moirax doesn’t suffer the usual penalty for moving and shooting a heavy weapon, you should be able to keep your distance while making the most of the conversion beam cannon’s deadly power.

The graviton pulsar is devastating against targets that have fantastic saves. Thanks to the speed of the Moirax, you’ll be able to get into position to take out targets of maximum opportunity.

ATPreOrderPreview-Aug5-TitanicusHeader10

Your Reaver Titans also get a new weapon option in Adeptus Titanicus. Your mighty war machine will now spew out hails of destructive firepower thanks to the vulcan mega-bolter carapace weapon

FW-Releases-Sep20-MegaBolter3gf.jpg

FW-Releases-Sep20-Reaver3gfd.jpg

While it isn’t the strongest weapon available to the Reaver Titan, its 360º arc and an impressive rate of fire make it capable of doing some serious damage.**

FW-Releases-Sep20-Bolter4dfcgvb.jpg

All of these weapons are available to pre-order now – pick them up and lay waste to your opponents.

Reaver Carapace Megabolter is the same price as the Warp Missile. Moirax guns are 21USD (which is actually not that bad....)

• Kierdale likes this

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,901 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment

Oh man, those Moirax weapons are so cool, The Reaver Carapace Mega Bolter will make great conversion fodder too.

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,971 posts

Oh man, those Moirax weapons are so cool, The Reaver Carapace Mega Bolter will make great conversion fodder too.

Agreed. I just really hope that these Adeptus Titanicus weapons mean they can just scale them up for the 28mm scale titans. Because the Vulcan Mega-Bolter for the Reaver in AT definitely looks different to the Vulcan Mega-Bolter used by the Warhound, which was the most commonly done method of making your own for the 28mm Reaver.

Also: Quake Cannon for the 28mm Warlord :drool:

Cadmus Tyro

Cadmus Tyro

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 846 posts
Still waiting for an updated HH rule PDF, but I’m liking the decision to make these available separately.

Cadmus
Alpha legion and Iron hands work in progress:

http://www.bolterand...legion-wip-log/

Blackshield/World eaters log:

http://www.bolterand...omega-complete/

STC Logisengine

STC Logisengine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 213 posts
  • Faction: XIX Legion, Pale Nomads

Ohohohooooo! My graviton pulsars are here! heavy2, blast, concussive, haywire, graviton pulse... a couple of these will take care of that recurring Spartan/Typhon problem indeed!

PeteySödes

PeteySödes

++ FERRARII CONQUISITOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,385 posts

So so sweet. I just hope that the Moirax themselves stay in stock for more than 2 seconds when it comes time for me to get some haha.

Juggernut

Juggernut

++ MEDICAE MONTANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,751 posts
  • Faction: All Things Khornate
Really should have been included with the main kits, re: moirax weapons. I'd sooner just counts-as if I wanted to use anything other than lightning locks.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Naryn

Naryn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 486 posts
  • Faction: Mantis Warriors
God I love conversion beamers. Gonna have to toss a few onto some Armigers ASAP.

Spagunk

Spagunk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,177 posts

Still waiting for an updated HH rule PDF, but I’m liking the decision to make these available separately.

Cadmus

Are these not the updated HH rules? https://www.forgewor...ight_Moirax.pdf

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpgsml_gallery_29004_10691_7586.pnggallery_40907_9492_4019.gifgallery_62972_10568_7658.jpggallery_62972_10568_31437.jpg

I am on Instagram now! Follow me at https://www.instagra...warhamsandwich/

SickSix

SickSix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,211 posts
  • Faction: Silver Skulls
Nice point defense weapon for a Reaver.

Edited by SickSix, 20 September 2019 - 04:52 PM.

Brother Adelard

Brother Adelard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,132 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
I'm personally a little disappointed by the Moirax weapons being separate. I'd rather not buy a full Moirax kit to not use some of the weapons. I would far prefer a system similar to the dreadnoughts. That way I could buy spare bodies for converting some Helverins, and buy just the weapons I need.
  • PeteySödes likes this

O787td6.jpggallery_38474_6916_6036.jpg

PeteySödes

PeteySödes

++ FERRARII CONQUISITOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,385 posts

I'm personally a little disappointed by the Moirax weapons being separate. I'd rather not buy a full Moirax kit to not use some of the weapons. I would far prefer a system similar to the dreadnoughts. That way I could buy spare bodies for converting some Helverins, and buy just the weapons I need.

Yea almost equal price as the main kit to re-equip is pretty brutal. Already sold out though of the bodies so it's working, doubt we'll see a change. Im glad I prefer the stock LL loadout :P

Cadmus Tyro

Cadmus Tyro

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 846 posts

Cadmus

Are these not the updated HH rules? https://www.forgewor...ight_Moirax.pdf

Indeed, they updated them around 15.00.
Cadmus
Alpha legion and Iron hands work in progress:

http://www.bolterand...legion-wip-log/

Blackshield/World eaters log:

http://www.bolterand...omega-complete/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users