Well here we are, Phase 1 is done and dusted, consigned to the annals of the Liber's history.
Now, onto Phase 2, building and painting!
Here are the results after Phase 1, and it was a sterling effort from those who participated, with only 3 marked as incomplete out of 30 submissions.
Those who have passed are as follows, congratulations my fellow Liberites!
- Brother Cambrius
- Messor x2
- Ace Debonair x2
- Chaplain Dosjetka
- Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch x3
- Brother Argent x4
- Aothaine x2
- Inquisitor Van Horn
- Zepheniah Adriyen
- Bruce Malcom
- Brother Lunkhead
Utter insanity from Brother Argent to complete 4 submissions as we had to call in his reinforcements! But to everyone, well done on your completions, I hoped to complete 3 myself, but as is the way, real life got in the way of such lofty aspirations.
But sadly, there are those who did not reach the mark and as such, are bound by their vows to carry the signature of shame below, either with no article submitted or an insufficient amount of detail required:
- Slave To Darkness
But fret not, there can be redemption for you! If you can complete your article and submit a miniature of your chapter, I will offer you a unique signature and the mark of shame shall be expunged.
Jonny: So, Brother Cambrius, how does Phase 2 work?
Welcome back, Jonny! Here's how it works:
- Participants who have successfully completed Phase 1 will be assigned a Chapter/Warband at random from their fellow participants' submissions. (The list will be below)
- Depending on submissions created and passed, participants will be assigned as matching number Chapter/Warbands to build and paint 1 model of
- ALL PARTICIPANTS ONLY NEED TO BUILD 1 MINIATURE EACH OF THE SWAPPED CHAPTER/WARBAND(S) ASSIGNED TO THEM. This can be any matching model that would befit the swapped Chapter/Warband.
- Models are to be of an infantry model, this can be of any stripe in standard power armour
- All assigned Swaps are to be completed by 23:59 GMT on January 1st
YOU CAN UPDATE/IMPROVE YOUR SUBMITTED ARTICLES, AS PHASE 1 IN COMPLETED.
But please, don't be that Frater who deletes and rewrites everything whilst your swap partner works on a miniature.
As mentioned before, if you complete this event with an article and miniature of the chapter swapped to you, you can proudly wear this signature:
So, here are the swapped Chapters/Warbands for Phase 2!
- Brother Cambrius: Grey Ravens (P) (COMPLETED) Link
- Messor: The Strigoi (COMPLETED) LINK
- Messor: Imperial Shields (COMPLETED) LINK
- Ace Debonair: Angels of Decay © (COMPLETED) LINK
- Ace Debonair: Apseros Astra (P) (COMPLETED) LINK
- Chaplain Dosjetka: The Soul Takers (COMPLETED) LINK
- Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch: The Argent Fists (P) (COMPLETED) LINK
- Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch: The Star Leopards (COMPLETED) LINK
- Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch: Knights of the Forge (P) (COMPLETED) LINK
- Brother Argent: The Scything Claw © (COMPLETED) LINK
- Brother Argent: Wings of Dawn (COMPLETED) LINK
- Brother Argent: Shadow Lords (P) (COMPLETED) LINK
- Brother Argent: Dawn Blades (COMPLETED) LINK
- MARK0SIAN: White Hawks (COMPLETED) LINK
- Kelborn: Knights Oracular (COMPLETED) LINK
- Aothaine: The Sunder
- Aothaine: Legion of the Iron Lion
- WarriorFish: Champions Eternal (COMPLETED) LINK
- Inquisitor Van Horn: The Praetorian Sword
- golfdeltafoxtrot: Ashen Blades (P) (COMPLETED) LINK
- Berzul: Vanquishers (COMPLETED) LINK
- Zepheniah Adriyen: Thunder Coyotes (P)
- Trokair: Celestial Knights (COMPLETED) LINK
- jbaeza94: Knights of Damascus (COMPLETED) LINK
- Bruce Malcom: Praetors of Denzarr
- Brother Lunkhead: White Talons © (COMPLETED) LINK
- Smirnov: Omega Cohort
- AHorriblePerson : Oblivion Hunters ©
- Watcher: Iron Heralds (COMPLETED) LINK
- Frostbit3: Voidborn (COMPLETED) LINK
* - (P) = Ultima Founding/Primaris Only
* - © = Chaos/Renegade Warband
If there are any issues with your swapped chapters, let me know and I'll look into fixing a swap.
Now just a fast reminder for everyone:
This event is all about participation and aiding your fellow Liberites in the creation of their Chapters and encouraging camaraderie. Be polite and constructive with each other when adding opinions/suggestions/questions to entries submitted to help improve or refine them.
And well, that is it. Good luck everyone for Phase 2!
Edited by Brother Cambrius, 11 January 2020 - 11:03 PM.