+++ =][= LIBER ASTARTES SWAP CHALLENGE - PHASE 2 =][= +++

Brother Cambrius

Just a reminder to the Brothers who didn't make their deadlines. Redemption is still possible!!!!!! Battle Brothers, you can do it! This challenge is but a step toward VICTORY.

For those in need of further encouragement, TIS BUT A FLESH WOUND!

"I haven't lost an arm, brother. It's right over there." -  the wise words of Captain Alessio Cortez of the Crimson Fists

+THE EMPEROR PROTECTS+

And thus, I'd like to offer up my own shot at redemption:

I'm happy to finally be able to present Nergüi the Headsman, Aspiring Champion of the Oblivion Hunters:

IMG_20200118_201036_455.jpg

Hidden Content

IMG_20200118_201036_456.jpg

IMG_20200118_201036_464.jpg

IMG_20200118_201036_458.jpg

IMG_20200118_201036_466.jpg

The base trim will be done tomorrow morning.

Tell me what you think! :happy.:

I'll tell you what I think...…. I think he's AWESOME:woot: :woot: ...... definitely worth the wait:thumbsup:

Aaahh crap

Had some issues in a project I'm part of so that I completely forgot to take proper pictures.

Gonna do an appropiate post asap, I swear!

But for now, here's my Knight Ocular

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/386881998100365312/660576280223285299/IMG_20191228_211324867.jpg

I missed this post somehow  :wacko.: - that is one mighty fine model you've got there, brother!

The defenders of the Amgyne Sphere welcome another warrior into their ranks! :biggrin.:

Oraculus Dominatus! :wink:

Been having some health issues recently. I have the model sitting right next to my station. If all goes well I should have it done by this upcoming weekend. Sorry about this brothers. I will be redeemed! :biggrin.:

Looking forward to seeing that mini from you Brother...… but, take care of you first.

Good things come to those who wait? :wink:

Yes indeed, although to earn the Reforged banner, all outstanding vows must be completed before January's end. Plenty of time still to go and Aothaine, I do hope you're health is improving currently. Be well and focus on getting better as priority one. :)

Cambrius

Been having some health issues recently. I have the model sitting right next to my station. If all goes well I should have it done by this upcoming weekend. Sorry about this brothers. I will be redeemed! :biggrin.:

Best wishes on your health, Brother! We're all cheering you on! :biggrin.:

+THE EMPEROR PROTECTS+

Updated Brother Argent's White Talon with a finished base...….finally finished finished...…. REALLY:blush.: :biggrin.:

Hidden Content

I had my doubts, but I'm done:sweat: I owe a very special thank you to my bro Tigger, the fantastic manager at Gamers Haven here in Colorado Springs for allowing me space to work on this crazy project and store my implements of destruction in his already overcrowded office. He even took the pictures for me. If this mini looks even remotely acceptable it's all due to Tigger's magic picture taking, which makes all things look good:yes: So, without further ado, I present.....

Raptor Dave of the White Talons

gallery_49400_16060_458308.jpeg

med_gallery_49400_16060_237268.jpegmed_gallery_49400_16060_178322.jpeg

med_gallery_49400_16060_331705.jpeg

med_gallery_49400_16060_19695.jpeg

Edited by Brother Lunkhead