Event: Titans of the Heresy 2020

The Inner Circle presents:

gallery_48988_16045_753141.png

THE TITANS OF THE HERESY RETURN!

- New year, new Legio or maybe expand on your existing Legio(s)

- Get your Knight Households mobilised. Not as an afterthought but as an integral part of the event: build up those Banners and Lances

- And don't forget the scenery: This time treated equally as a legitimate task: Plastic or maybe even resin boards?

Everything is catered for this year - just choose your Task and see it through - or become a servitor!

Feel free to ask any questions here.

JANUARY 15, 2020 - APRIL 15, 2020

Cool. For me, the first task will be to get my armies ready for the Legio Walks in February. It requires 1k, 1.5k and 2k lists so I'll have to get an assortment of titans and maybe some knights ready.

I haven't really finalised my lists. Doing that is kind of a priority, though first I've got to finish my Crimson Fists for a tournament on the 11th. Back to the titans after that.

Cool. For me, the first task will be to get my armies ready for the Legio Walks in February. It requires 1k, 1.5k and 2k lists so I'll have to get an assortment of titans and maybe some knights ready.

I haven't really finalised my lists. Doing that is kind of a priority, though first I've got to finish my Crimson Fists for a tournament on the 11th. Back to the titans after that.

I think this event will suit you 100% :yes:

I stil have 4 titans and 38 knights to paint. Should be enought for 2020.

Oh, and you! :lol:

My son and I split some kits, we eack have a Warlord, a Reiver and three Warhounds.

Two Legio, big challenge.

I loosely accept :biggrin.:

Well, keep in mind you risk of becoming a servitor... :P

As I'm a fast painter, what happens if I paint everything currently pledged before the 15th?

If you paint everything before the 15th of Jan? Then I guess you either get new stuff and participate with them or you sit this one out... :lol: