I'm thinking I might toss my hat into this one. There's some people at my local GW who are interested in Titanicus along with myself, so I'm planning on getting the Grandmaster Edition for myself at the end of the month/early next month so someone will have taken then plunge :lol:

gallery_48988_16045_103136.png

@ blackbabyjesus: your vow is in! :smile.: If you come up with names for your Titans let me know - it really makes them come to life! :smile.:

@ Gederas: Well, we look forward! It is all about the Heresy anyway!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Mendi Warrior, pledge to complete at least task 1 of the Administratum tasks.

@Captain Semper: by "one box of scenery", I assume you mean the small boxes of civitas imperialis and/or spires, not the big boxes that are not available anymore, correct?

I plan to use other components than the civitas imperialis components alone, incl. plasticard, foamboard, ..., you know I like to mix. I have some ideas, I'll see how they take shape.

I have ordered some supplies, I am currently awaiting their delivery.

I have tons of scenery bits laying around, none are painted so far, some are assembled, as seen in my project log, some are partially assembled (e.g. 2 or 3 together as seen in the first and last pics here below), many are sorted by type, cleaned and ready to glue.

Here are a few pics to start with, I'll add in-progress pics in my project log:

gallery_116407_14938_37712.jpg

gallery_116407_14938_44730.jpg

gallery_116407_14938_20731.jpg

gallery_116407_14938_58809.jpg

OK, here goes:

I Captain Semper, Member of the Inner Circle, the Master of Recruits, vow to complete Task 1, the Legio Atarus Warlord Titan Exultant!

gallery_27176_14912_170862.jpeg

I, Mendi Warrior, pledge to complete at least task 1 of the Administratum tasks.

@Captain Semper: by "one box of scenery", I assume you mean the small boxes of civitas imperialis and/or spires, not the big boxes that are not available anymore, correct?

Correct! Now if you have tons of other components I'd like your estimation as to what the equivalent might be. I suspect we're looking at Task 3?

gallery_48988_16045_103136.png

@ blackbabyjesus: your vow is in! :smile.: If you come up with names for your Titans let me know - it really makes them come to life! :smile.:

@ Gederas: Well, we look forward! It is all about the Heresy anyway!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Have updated my original post to include the names.

So, inventory done. I think I have plenty of components to start with :biggrin.: I'll pick from these, not necessarily all of them, in order to meet my goal.

This is equivalent to 2 boxes of civitas imperialis spires:

gallery_116407_14938_97644.jpg

2 more boxes for which I had already built some buildings before the event started, I'll primarily use those unbuilt shown here above.

gallery_116407_14938_12713.jpg

Then the unbuilt components from the civitas imperialis boxes

gallery_116407_14938_34230.jpg

I think I'll be busy for a while!

First built today (more details in my project log: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/350487-mendi-warriors-adeptus-titanicus-project-log/)

gallery_116407_14938_103345.jpg

gallery_116407_14938_47557.jpg

Some "before" pics for my vow.

Warlord Titan, under construction.

49396899182_f7660b6aec_k.jpg

Two of the Warhounds, being deconstructed ready for new Legio assignment. One will go to Astorum and the other to Mortis.

49385321468_7729d7cc7b_k.jpg

Three Warhounds for Mortis (including one of the two above ones, now with some Warmaster-specific bits.

49392088082_5bcf11046a_k.jpg

The Reaver I'm going to build is still in its box, so there's no pic of that so far.

Alright. I'll bite.

I pledge TASK 1: PRINCEPS - 1 Titan. This shall be a legacy Mk I Warlord titan from the first-edition AT box, from back in 1988. I got the model in very poor, pre-loved condition and intend to do it up to maximum glory.

I managed to strip it down and do most of the hard work of making its original base scenic.

gallery_80057_10843_124466.jpg

gallery_80057_10843_632424.jpg

gallery_80057_10843_149962.jpg

@Captain Semper: Please let me know if my model isn't suitable or acceptable for this competition. No problem if it isn't.

Here’s my before picture of my Reaver and two Warhounds destined to join my Legio Fureans battlegroup.

aRtS3Sj.jpg

Names to follow, I prefer to look at the finished article and see what I feel! Though the Warhound on the right is destined to be used as the named Titan Iben Faruk, just a shame that doesn’t really fit with the rest of my names...

Things are bit quiet here guys, let's see some update pics! (I've got mine coming up either today or tomorrow - forgot how much work a Warlord is...)

Sadly, I'm saving up for an ECKSBAWKSHUEG purchase of Titanicus on February 29th (it's both the Black Library Celebration and my local GW's store anniversary), so I won't be able to start until March 4th at the earliest....