gallery_48988_16045_103136.png

OK everyone, sorry for not updating earlier, but all my hobby time went into my Warlord! :biggrin.:

@ K0rtmer: Welcome aboard! Of course the miniature is acceptable - classics are always welcome! This I'm really looking forward seeing painted!

@ Wolf Guard Einar: Knights can become addictive! :smile.: Good luck with them!

@ Master Ciaphas: Welcome man, this is great, with a named Titan an' all! Good stuff... :yes:

@ Armiger84: Good to have you back! With three Titans pledged, that's Task 2 already! :smile.: And a Warbringer too! Look forward to that!

@ Tenth Floor Mosquito: Well, one Warlord done already... Which Forge World are you working for, churning out Warlords like that! :laugh.:

@ Grotsmasha: Man those Warhounds are super cool! And great choice going for Xestobiax! Good luck man - the first one looks ace!

@ Dosjeska: Missed? Nope - just didn't update. I am now though! :wink: I look forward to see your Titan vow man - are you going for a new Warbringer maybe?

@ Sherrypie: Legio Favilla FTW!!!!

@ Interrogator Stobz: THIS. IS. FANTASTIC! Lovely colours, just great... wow! MMMOAAAR!!!! Just a question though, how did the left leg plating fit? I mean give the angle of the leg...

@ Kenzaburo: Sorry man, GW has not released any Crucius transfers I'm afraid.... Keep walking brother!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks, Captain. I'm gonna go crazy than ... or might have to look into maybe tweaking Imperial Fists decals, dunno. But first, I'm off to take some WIP pics. This thread needs more stompy robot pictures, I feel. :D

Well, you may stick with the generic decals (that can be quite adequate) leaving out strategic place to fill them in once the decals finally arrive. That’s what I did with the Krytos.

But you’re on your own with the chequers...

Oh, and by the way, I completed my Task 1:

gallery_27176_14912_133557.jpeg

Now I will do another 3 Titans: 1 Reaver and 2 Warhounds - upgrading to Task 2.

gallery_27176_14912_89302.jpeg

When I complete that, I may upgrade further to Task 3 with another one (Warbringer?)

Great work, Captain. And yeah, the chequers - I got a bit of practice from when I painted a load of Ork boyz. But still, this is going to be rough.

Here's the promised pic btw:

gallery_98494_15819_38598.jpg

Doesn't look like much right now, but that's gonna change soon, I hope.

Edited by Kenzaburo

Hail!

Since I had a weekend of Hobby Attention Deficit, I looked at some ages old (ie. October 2019) AT18 terrain, and thought it would be better if I gave that a crack instead. 

Therefore, I, Master Ciaphas, pledge Administratum Task 2 - Adept, and pledge to do the following two boxes (or blisters) of scenery:

1) Forge World Manufactorum

2) Forge World Silos

Here starting pics:

n9TY9Uf.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Next Warlord finished

Imperator Caine - more mercenary than full traitor.

Method:

Black undercoat on main body and panels

Dusting of silver primer on the main body.

Sponge paint bronze on the panels edging.

Very very thin coats of dark grey applied to the panels

Assemble.

Pain the heraldry shields

Weather, battle damage and base.

IMG_E9043.JPG

About 90 mins from start to finish, although a light 90 spread in 15-20 mins here and there across the afternoon

TASK 3: MASTER OF JUDGEMENT– One Lance (three Banners)

Next 3 Knights for my House Terryn... These 3 will be Barons that will go in the others for the ability for Household formations or just support.

Baby Knight doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Baby Knight

:tongue.:

Edited by Wolf Guard Einar

Hail!

So - after a nice session last night, I have finished my three pieces of terrain, and thus claim that the first of my pledges is done. I present:

AT18 FW Manufactorum

AT18 FW Silos

xheWZxh.jpg

isd10WT.jpg

Lovely small buildings, who will show nicely on the battlefield - and probably the two sets from Forge World which give "the most" value for money; I also have the barricades/turbine/crate and the power stations blisters lying at home. No clue when I will get around to doing them.

With regard to the other pledges, I managed to paint the gold trim on my Knights, and shaded all the trim bar the trim on the Acastus knights. Perhaps tonight...

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

*sees people completing titans in 90 minutes*

*looks at the half painted pile that's had 11 hours of work on the desk*

What mosquito magic is this.

No magic, just tricks. Example being the brass edging on the panels. That would have taken a good hour or so to do with a paint brush. So I got a sponge, put some paint on it, then dabbed it around the edges. 3 mins work and all painted.

I'm mainly a historical gamer and that tends to be "American Civil War, you say? We need 100 Union Infantry in six weeks for the scenario? Sure, I'll do those" and off you go.

Painted the Knights last night. These pics have come out very dark - the blue is nothing like as dark as its shown here - so I'll get some better ones at some point. Might also work up that blue a bit more in the future, but these are fine for now.

IMG_E9057.JPG

IMG_E9058.JPG

IMG_E9059.JPG

IMG_E9061.JPG

IMG_E9062.JPG

TASK 3: MASTER OF JUDGEMENT– One Lance (three Banners)

Next 3 Knights for my House Terryn... These 3 will be Barons that will go in the others for the ability for Household formations or just support.

Baby Knight

:tongue.:

There I go humming that song in my head for eternity again lmao.

Hail!

Yesterday's evening, where I made fair progress on my two Acastii Knights; the metals on both are done and I have blocked in the main colours on the first of them. The second needs to be blocked in, and then there is the hightlightning and details to be done. All in all, I expect to be done this weekend. 

Then I will look at the Questoris knights (where I have made a bit of progress in assembly) and my Warlord. 

3lxiSun.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

...Titanic Task 1 -

2x Reavers

1x Warbringer...

Ok, waaay overdue on the follow-up here, but I do have some eye candy finally :wink:

First up, 2/3 of the pre-work for this pledge.  Yes, I assembled these Reavers in late Fall, but they haven't seen any paint until February (please don't hold that against me) :wink:

Titans of the Heresy II pledge (or at least 2/3 of it) + other late fall WIP

Also in this image are my fourth Warhound and second Warlord.  In all fairness, I did finish them before starting this pledge, but here's an idea of where they ended up:

The Warhound:

Warhound #4 on the prowl (not yet named)

The Warlord:

Stormbringer Walks

Edit:  Yes, I know the WIP shot is upside down; I spent 15 minutes trying to get it reoriented in the album short of deleting it and gave up, as I'm running out of lunch break here.  Will mess with it more later ;)

Edited by Armiger84