I am vowing to upgrade my 2 Warhounds for TASK 1: PRINCEPS, to Task 2: PRINCEPS SENIORIS with a third Warhound Titan, Canis Ignem, The Fire Hound for Legio Xestobiax,

gallery_48988_16024_108973.jpg

Edited by Grotsmasha

One down, one on deck, one in the mail!

Reaver 3 front

And no, I'm not that fast; I've been working on this guy all this past week. I'm not 100% happy with the white stripe down the carapace; I'll probably go back over the edges and bring it up with a darker blue-grey gradient, but it'll be good enough for a game tomorrow.

Up next, his power fist counterpart:

Reaver 4 WIP

For this guy I wanted to try to recreate that classic Reaver image with the infantry streaming through its legs, except it'll be pausing for a moment while tracking an armored column through a mountain pass.  In theory ;)
Edited by Armiger84

Repent, for tomorrow you die!

1045469_sm-.JPG

Memento Mori walks, crushing the fighting spirit of all those foolish enough to stand against the Ashen Gods as they gaze upon a reminder of their own mortality and weep. This poor fellow here has already dropped their gun, what teeth has a piece of junk against the doom of Man?

1045465_sm-.JPG

1045466_sm-.JPG

1045467_sm-.JPG

1045464_sm-.JPG

1045468_sm-.JPG

1045463_sm-.JPG

27 hours it took and the base might require yet some fiddling, but my first ToTH pledge is done and my original GME preordered when the game launched is finally DONE! Yeah! Took only one and a half years, but still.

Hail!

So - having put aside my Knights for a weekend, I have performed one the tasks of Heracles, and thus I present Terribilis Vindicta (as of today):

US3cCgj.jpg

All metals and trim is done, and most of the armour plates are blocked in. 

Exhausting!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

@sherrypie - Memento Mori looks amazing. Really great piece of work that

Thanks! It'll stride onto the field this Sunday, hopefully claiming some kills before succumbing to the new model syndrome.

Speaking of new models, I accidentally went and started on my Acastus lance which got almost done in a day. I might have to think about a new vow tomorrow already :D

1046050_sm-.JPG

Hail!

Since my first terrain pledge went swinmmingly well - and since I ran out of steam painting trim on my Warlord and my knights, I thought I would like something...easier!

Thus, I pledge another two sets of scenery! I, Master Ciaphas, hereby pledge to prep and paint another two sets of scenery (bringing my total to four(!)). These will be the Forge World sets "Power Generators" and "Crate, Turbine and Barricades".

Starting pic:

1PwbLt7.jpg

And last night:

G9cEQnC.jpg

Faithfully,
Master Ciaphas

Aaaand they're done, except for the still drying chemical pool which will be a lot greener in a few days. MASTER OF JUDGEMENT, done.

1046127_sm-.JPG

1046126_sm-.JPG

1046128_sm-.JPG

1046129_sm-.JPG

1046130_sm-.JPG

1046131_sm-.JPG

1046132_sm-.JPG

1046133_sm-.JPG

1046134_sm-.JPG

1046135_sm-.JPG

1046136_sm-.JPG

... I miiiiight have to go for the tri-titan vow next, with Memento Mori joined by Damnatio Memoriae (a Reaver) and a yet unbuilt psi-titan conversion. We'll see.

God Emperor, that's a hard act to follow.

Reaver 4 WIP Stage 2

This is about as far as I'm realistically going to get this week before heading out for travel.  I'd hoped to get the trim down and wash the armor panels, but I did manage to get an alternate chainfist together for this Reaver, as well as a power fist for the previous, and a few more template weapons.  Looking forward to getting another laser blaster or two soon ;)

Nice progress Brother, every bit of progress is worth it to the Plastic Gods.

My son's WL is basically done; only transfers, bling, basing and some weathering if he allows me to :P

49561776383_8ee009f04a_c.jpg

I've returned, new goodies in hand. To add on to my remaining little building, I'll also be pledging the following -

A Warlord titan of Legio Gloriam - Firmam Consilium, 'Steadfast Resolve'.

A Warbringer titan of Legio Gloriam - Finis Officium, 'Duty's End'.

ZxULLIu.jpg

Z5vGgIM.jpg

I'll be looking to do most of the assembly tonight and see how far I get painting them over the weekend.

Well, well, well, great progress y'all. :)

I worked on my armour panels and then the trim:

TitanicusWIP2

Seriously, painting the trim on a lot of models in a short succession might cause me lose my will to live, I fear. 

I also posted about the upcoming steps in my Titanicus plog over in that sub-forum, if you are interested. :)