Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FW: Necromunda Eightfold Harvest Lord

Necromunda: Underhive game Corpse Grinders bounty hunter

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,122 posts

This weeks FW release is finally a Necromunda release (after about six months wait). Eightfold Harvest Lord

Sadly, it's another bounty hunter. Cool model though and I like that they've included his gang card with him (makse sense as you can't change anything on it).

99550599041_EightfoldHarvestLord01.jpg

From FW

Even on a world as violent as Necromunda, the crimes of the Eightfold Harvest Lord have turned the stomachs of hardened Enforcers and jaded Guilders. Its arrival always precedes the spreading of starvation, madness and cannibalism throughout the underhive. Wrapped in fluttering strips of human skin, it advances on its prey, desperate to spill the blood of the living.

The Eightfold Harvest Lord is a Bounty Hunter available only to a Corpse Grinder Cult, Chaos Helot or Chaos Corrupted gang. Armed with paired heavy chain cleavers, it can easily slice through any non-believers in the underhive, adding their remains to its impressive trophy rack.

This 12-part, highly detailed resin kit makes one Eightfold Harvest Lord and is supplied with a 32mm Necromunda base. Rules for using this model in games of Necromunda can be found in Necromunda: The Book of Ruin.

• HorrOwl, DuskRaider and Metzombie like this

TrawlingCleaner

TrawlingCleaner

++ CLOACARIUS RETICULUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,366 posts

I saw the resin sculpt with no paint on Instagram and thought it was one of Artel W's models. For some reason it just screams 3rd party sculpt to me, it's the same for all of the corpse theives so far

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,536 posts

I wonder how he looks like next to a Chaos Marine. He's got "Master of Executions" painted all over him, but I'm not sure he's got the size.

• Tipsy Techpriest likes this

Axineton

Axineton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,828 posts

Honestly if this dude fronted me up I’d just step on his toes. 

• Lord Marshal, 01RTB01 and StrangerOrders like this

Sonoftherubric21

Sonoftherubric21

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,202 posts

At some point ill find a use for this bugger in my Chaos army. 

That is a *great* sculpt. 

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,327 posts
It’s not that it’s a bad sculpt as such but just a shame the character series seems to have missed out Delaque and Van Saar and jumped forward to the corpse guys.

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,673 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company

I saw the resin sculpt with no paint on Instagram and thought it was one of Artel W's models. For some reason it just screams 3rd party sculpt to me, it's the same for all of the corpse theives so far

It's the face. It doesn't look to be the same sculpt quality as the rest of the model.

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,956 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment

That guy is brutal

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,640 posts
Ai, bare feet in necromunda?! He's going to step on something sharp and regret it.

Axineton may step on toes, I'd just load up on Lego and chuck it on the floor. More effective than a grav wave generator!
  • GalaxyChief, choppyred and Axineton like this
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

clanfield

clanfield

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,145 posts
  • Faction: ironhands clan khargul

all I see is dark mago's 

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,619 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

I like a lot of the individual components but not the end result, which seems less than the sum of its parts

Edited by Marshal Loss, 24 January 2020 - 01:28 PM.

• Blindhamster likes this

bRxSYDV.png

Midlight

Midlight

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 92 posts

Ai, bare feet in necromunda?! He's going to step on something sharp and regret it.

Axineton may step on toes, I'd just load up on Lego and chuck it on the floor. More effective than a grav wave generator!

I feel that may just anger him rather than stop or slow him.

gallery_53969_15812_3395.gifgallery_48988_15465_8206.pnggallery_48988_15465_1972.png

Paturabo

Paturabo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 66 posts

I wonder how he looks like next to a Chaos Marine. He's got "Master of Executions" painted all over him, but I'm not sure he's got the size.

If he's at least as big as the Corpse Grinder Butchers/Cutters/Skinners then he should definitely be close. The big Corpse Grinders are the size of Goliaths/Chaos Space Marines.

tangoalphatwo

tangoalphatwo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 512 posts

I think he looks sick. Definitely on my to get list.

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,140 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

That back banner! :wub:

Need that bit for my Slaaneshi Marines.. 

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Hellios

Hellios

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,166 posts

Khorne cares not whence the blood flow, only that it does.

• 01RTB01 and StrangerOrders like this

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,033 posts

Hmm..... If I swap out the legs (feet at the least), I could see him being a [Mark of Khorne] Master of Executions for my Night Lords....

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,033 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

The positioning of the arms make the model look squashed. If they were more open etc I think it would look much better. 

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,033 posts

The positioning of the arms make the model look squashed. If they were more open etc I think it would look much better. 

Like on his artwork?

99550599041_EightfoldHarvestLord03.jpg

Thankfully, resin is easy enough to work with to repose.

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,033 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

That looks much better. I hope those that get it don't have too much drama fixing the arm poses. 

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Quantum

Quantum

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,071 posts
  • Faction: Forge World Fermya

Might just be the angle of the photograph, though. If you turn the model 30 degrees to the left, I'd bet you'd see that the arms are 'swinging' as he walks, giving a much wider posture.

Still, this model is not my cup of tea, much like the entire Corpse Grinder cult. Too much of a Khorne-berzerker vibe. I would have like more subtlety in the designs, to show the poverty and desperation on the individual cultists.  

• Son of Sacrifice and Irate Khornate like this

"The Nova Terra Interregnum has been remembered unfairly by those few who remember it at all. True, many malcontents, provocateurs and petty lordlings flocked to its banner when it seceded. But its attempts to contain the aggressive expansion of the Ecclesiarchy were born from an honest desire to uphold those values at the hart of the Great Crusade. It is ironic that the last gasp of the Emperor's true vision was finally throttled at the hands of those who fought in His divine name, on the planet that once reminded our Lord of 'Urf, long ago...'"
                        - Archivist & Historian Vedek Parsen, pilloried, emasculated, hung, drawn, crucified, quartered, burnt and disintegrated for heresy extremus. Probably in that order.

gallery_48988_15465_39461.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.pnggallery_48988_15465_10130.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necromunda: Underhive game, Corpse Grinders, bounty hunter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users