Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bigby Crumb, Ratling Slopper

Forge World Necromunda: Underhive game

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,890 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
99550599040_BigbyCrumbRatlingSlopperLead

Forge World Page (up for preorder)

Unlike most sloppers, who pass themselves off as culinary experts just because they know how to siphon a water still, Bigby can actually cook. This has put him in high demand, although the price for hiring Bigby is often joining him on one of his legendary (and dangerous) ingredient hunts. The Ratling delves deep into the badzones of the underhive in his search for exotic plants and animals to fill his slop pot. Some say he is merely looking to add new recipes to his repertoire, though others claim he seeks to create the perfect dish, one good enough to win his way into the spire.

A well-fed gang is a happy gang! Keep your fighters fit and healthy with a Ratling slopper who can also help out in turf wars with his stub gun and trusty ladle. He comes with a seperate slop pot, which stands on top of the grill and contains his latest culinary creation.

This highly detailed, 9-part resin kit makes one Bigby Crumb and is supplied with a 25mm Necromunda base. His slop pot can be assembled closed, open with the lid held up by a tentacle or without the lid so that you can see the boot he has added to improve the flavour.

Rules for using sloppers in games of Necromunda can be found in Necromunda: Gangs of the Underhive, while Bigby Crumb's fighter card is available as a PDF download.

• Castigator, Dr_Ruminahui and Zephaniah Adriyen like this

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_6764_14592.pnggallery_26_6764_3621.png

Ranulf

Ranulf

++ EQUESTER CANEO ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,072 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka, House Orlock

Well, at least it isn't another useless Hired Gun... 

-Ran

• Toxichobbit likes this

ZIbfbQY.jpg L_T_4_2019_Medal.gif

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 8,071 posts
  • Faction: VIII Legion - Crimson Sons

Extremely meh. Looks like another test figure for a prospective sculptor. 

dVIGLrG.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

Hope is the first step to despair.

Check out my Instagram for other stuff I can't post here.

Castigator

Castigator

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 454 posts
  • Faction: The Castigators, Slaanesh Marines

I think the model is great and his background immediately sparks my imagination for a narrative adventure into the bowels of the Underhive in search of some lost recipe or the legendary truffles that the lesser spotted sump spiders make their nest in.

This isn't 40k, it doesn't matter if he isn't a game breaker, he adds to the narrative and in Necromunda narrative is king yes.gif

• Antarius and Slave to Darkness like this

Cold Steel Mercenary - Alcoholic Division.

Chosen of Slaanesh.

http://castigatorsch...blogspot.co.uk/

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,143 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

I love it :wub:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,123 posts

He's ok. I'd rather have had a generic Slopper though. Or one of the other many Hangers On that still don't have models.

I know FW claim he can be used as a generic, but his model doesn't fit the generic profile at all, so as far as I'm concerned their talking out of their arses with that claim.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forge World, Necromunda: Underhive game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users