Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

White Scars y0! (Chapter Champion)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Johanhgg

Johanhgg

++ CICATRIX ASCENSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,664 posts
Nice work! Beautiful models!

SanguinaryGuardsman

SanguinaryGuardsman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,038 posts

Nice work! Beautiful models!

TY sir... better photos tomorrow or the day after if i get lazy.  

Prot

Prot

++ EQUES AEDITUUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 15,841 posts

Indomitus Ebon Keshig... 99% complete. Just needs decals + varnish

dJxZj6s.jpg

Oh... these look so good. Man you nailed these. You should be really proud how these turned out. What a cool way to take an older concept and insert it into the modern line up. Well done. 

(Consider the idea stolen! ;) )

Click to see....
gallery_2760_14273_30255.jpg
Instagram: @Prot40k

Zebulon

Zebulon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 719 posts
  • Faction: Several
Absolutely terrific!

Kudos also for your honesty re: inspiration :D I would have been tempted to lie and say “yeah that’s totally what inspired me” :D

SanguinaryGuardsman

SanguinaryGuardsman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,038 posts

Well this will probably wrap up my WS painting for 2020.  I still have to paint 3 more blade guard, 1 whirlwind, and 20 assault intercessors but it will have to wait.  So, Im off to work on some death guard until January.

The stallion that will mount the world!

d2AuWOE.jpg

Finished Bladeguard... with the mattest matte varnish from Mecha.

GcqBRie.jpg

2020 was a pretty good year for painting WS.  If only nurgle's plague would come to an end :(

kZdEIi4.jpg

• Brother Tyler, Prot, RolandTHTG and 3 others like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,786 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Excellent work on the Outrider Chaplain, SanguinaryGuardsman. Did you name him "Drogo", as the quote from A Game of Thrones suggests?
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

SanguinaryGuardsman

SanguinaryGuardsman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,038 posts

Excellent work on the Outrider Chaplain, SanguinaryGuardsman. Did you name him "Drogo", as the quote from A Game of Thrones suggests?

No... I just refer to him as such because of how he has performed in games.  I really enjoy the 5 dmg beatstick with up to 9 attacks.  It makes me very happy.  But sure... Chaplain Drogo, excellent.

Edited by SanguinaryGuardsman, 08 November 2020 - 07:26 AM.

Johanhgg

Johanhgg

++ CICATRIX ASCENSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,664 posts
Really nice scars!

SanguinaryGuardsman

SanguinaryGuardsman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,038 posts

l5lzlBt.jpg

Choggan the Slicing Blade, 69th Chapter Champion of the White Scars.  (don't ask)

Edited by SanguinaryGuardsman, 29 March 2021 - 04:13 AM.

• Brother Tyler, Prot, RolandTHTG and 1 other like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,786 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Good job on Champion Choggan.
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Prot

Prot

++ EQUES AEDITUUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 15,841 posts

Oh that's fantastic. Are you putting something on the banner? 

That's a great center piece! Would that sword be a relic of some sort?

Click to see....

SanguinaryGuardsman

SanguinaryGuardsman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,038 posts

Yeah Im gonna put something on the banner just not sure what.  I forgot to and didnt notice until I had looked at the picture.  

This guy is actually part of an infantry horde list I'm going to try playing.  

Prot

Prot

++ EQUES AEDITUUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 15,841 posts

I actually really like my White Scar infantry horde style lists. I just happen to play against DG quite a bit now and it's such a brutal match up. And I know that you know this and have experienced the joy yourself, but my personal take away from this is I started including more heavy firepower via whatever floats your boat. (In my case I'm a sucker for ATV's )

• SanguinaryGuardsman likes this

Click to see....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users