Edit: By the way CM, I have tried to Private Message you but it says your Messages are full.

It should be empty now.

Cool man. I ran out of likes already. Anyways, I am reading up on last night's (from my point of view) updates.

Yeah, I'm just waiting on everyone else to post or for CM to tell me the target number I need to roll under...

Fair, I think the only other player to post is Lughead's player. His last log in was April 23, 2020 so should be around. I am guessing most of the others that Scarlet listed are NPCs.

Edited by TechCaptain

Stims is a player as is Lughead.

Beren (Stims and cohort Wild Eyes) have been fairly active...

Fenrykus (Lughead and cohort Walker) have only posted once so far, but with everything going on in the world, perhaps their attention is else where.

As for me with Scarlett, I have a lot of time on my hands during my work day (advantages of being one of the bosses with my own office) with the current state of affairs of the world not a lot is happening at my job right now, so I can be fairly active on here.

Fair, I have a lot of time on my hands and not a lot of time on my hands.

I work as an Engineer on Satellites. I spend most my time doing monitoring tasks which means I have to be at work but besides watching a bunch of points there is nothing really else for me to be doing usually. (Unless something breaks and we try to make sure that doesn't happen.)

Looks like our flank of the fight had better opening luck than yours, Steel. Though given that Stimms rolled pretty low on initiative, he may yet take damage before he can get to cover.

Oh, the rest of us are going to have to climb it now, good thing Whisper went first.

Also, Molotov, you've put K twice, and I'm pretty sure the one on the right is supposed to be W for Whisper.

Edited by Beren

• 3 weeks later...

In truth, this game hasn't really progressed in the way that I wanted. There has been limited uptake in terms of player count, and it's clear that I have over-stretched myself in trying to bring some versatility and dynamism to this sub-forum. I'm not in the greatest situation mentally at the moment, and with only limited energy and enthusiasm it has toward my Deathwatch game - which is moving towards plots that I have spent 3+ years putting together.

If another GM wanted to take over this game, I would be happy to share my notes; otherwise, this thread should probably not continue.

Please, if possible, don't reply here. The larger issues should likely be directed towards Mazer Rackham's thread here - this board needs more players, but it also needs more GMs who are willing to devote their time and energy toward crafting interesting tales for players to take part in.

• 1 year later...

With Mol's consent, I have taken over the continuation of this game, which suits me fine as a small group of players will allow me to get back on the GM'ing horse.

I regret I will not be recruiting for new or replacement players at this time, and the roster stands as is.  All players on the roster have been contacted.

I open this thread back up to continue discussion about the campaign, but the intention remains to keep this as a self-contained package, which will cleave close to the Adventure produced for free by FFG.

Well, this is a very welcomed surprise, I'm looking forward to getting back into this!

Welcome back wanderer ;)

I'll start the campaign back up shortly, can all players please familiarise yourself with the contents of the IC thread whilst I get up to speed.  I plan to mostly rely on you all to help with rules nonsense, but I hope to make it more theatrical than mathematical!

Feel free to post in here as you please, but leave the IC sterile for now.

Cheers :)