I've been collecting Templars since getting back into the hobby at the start of last year, but what started out as a small project of one squad of ten Argent Shroud has instead turned into at least a 1000pts force of a different order, that warrants its own thread. The current plan is:

• Inquisitor (kitbashed)
  • 2 Canonesses
  • Imagifer
  • 9 Repentia
  • 5 Zephyrim
  • 20 Sisters
  • 5 Retributors
  • Exorcist
  • Rhino
Here's what I've got done so far.

87ezPsy.jpg

YhbyVMR.jpg

kCNA31b.jpg

Closeups of individual models, WIP shots etc can be found on my Instagram (linked in sig).

Will be following with interest! The Adepta Sororitas models are amazing.

Thanks - indeed they are incredible sculpts - absolute pleasure to work on.

Very nice! I really like the old Gothic scheme, like knights of the round colors. Will be interesting to see more. Great job.

Cheers - they started out as Argent Shroud but I decided I wanted something more muted and brooding - looks like I hit the mark :)

Another Templar lured by the call of Faith and Fury! Emperor bless you! 

Looks amazing, bet you are happy to have a break from painting black haha.

Absolutely - though I might go back to painting black for my tanks. I'm not sure I want bare metal for my Rhino and Exorcist - considering doing them similarly to the ones on GW's website, but switching the red and gold for white and silver respectively.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my! Just looking so badass! Love the choice of basing, really gives them a great presence. Along with the silver armor, just great stuff here.

Excellent work. The Sisters' armor looks appropriately metallic.

Cool :smile.: That's a new color scheme for me. Never seen that one before.

The models look clean and well painted.

Thanks everyone :D

I'm very excited - my paint order has arrived, so I've got everything I need to work on my Repentia now. I've also changed my white recipe - first priority is to go back and redo my Cherubs' wings, because they look :censored: compared to the two I did last night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I've not posted any photos in a few weeks, but rest assured, things are still progressing - I've got the four bodies of my Retributor squad gunners on my painting desk at the moment, with the Superior and all the backpack and gun subassemblies already finished.

Also, the last third of my the army has been ordered, and extra conversion bits sourced for my Imagifier - I'm very excited for all the kitbashing that's going to happen next week.

I just hope Tariana Palos ships soon, as she's going to be the basis for my Imagifier, with a big cloth banner mounted on her back listing the names of some of the martyred sisters of the order.

i really like the look of those Incursor bits on the heavy bolters.

Cheers :) They're the scopes from the assault version of the Hellblasters' guns, actually - I added them because I wanted an excuse to paint more lenses.

i really like the look of those Incursor bits on the heavy bolters.

Cheers :smile.: They're the scopes from the assault version of the Hellblasters' guns, actually - I added them because I wanted an excuse to paint more lenses.

Wrong scope! Haha! I enjoy painting a good lense, they let you get some other colour in that contrasts to the rest of the model.

• 1 month later...