Thanks for the feedback everyone :D

My copy of Indomitus has been delayed a couple of days (serves me right for paying for fast shipping, eh?) so I'm back working on my Sororitas. About halfway through a Rhino so that my Repentia have a ride, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Love those Priests! I had planned on getting a box of Cawdor myself- good to know it works!

Great job!

Cheers - the only word of caution I'd give is that paired Repentia arms don't always fit that well under the hoods/mantles/shoulder thingies. Some rebuilding of upper arms with Greenstuff may be required, as it was in my case.

• 3 months later...

After a long time away from Sisters, I'm returning to them soon. The last of my wave of Black Templars (mostly Indomitus but some other stuff too) is nearly finished, and once they're out of the way, I'll be back to working on the Order of the Iron Veil again. In my to-do pile I have:

• 1 Exorcist
  • 1 Imagifier (converted from Tariana Palos)
  • 1 Mistress of Repentance (found a limited edition on eBay)
  • 1 Dialogus
  • 3 Sisters Superior with bolter/bolt pistol/chainsword
  • 6 Sisters with storm bolters
  • 1 Sister with bolter
  • 1 Cherub

Given the size of this backlog, I imagine it'll be coming in several posts over the next few months.

• 4 weeks later...

Imagifier, Mistress of Repentance and Dialogus complete. Exorcist currently WIP.

gEE3DBV.jpg

Sister Imagifier Tariana

TTMdORa.jpg

Mistress of Repentance Erynica

5XyBWxV.jpg

Sister Dialogus Natalia

EDIT: bonus picture of the back of the banner showing extra freehand work

0phzFr3.jpg

Edited by SufficientAnonymity

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your comments :)

Wow, that looks amazing! Not just the painting- those are great shots; love the aerial view. Very impressive.

I very carefully propped it up nose-down in front of my seamless background, so it's less "top down" and more "top forward"!

• 2 weeks later...

Making the final push on a box of troops, so will hopefully have photos of them, Pious Vorne and Amalia Novena in the next few days.

I'll take a brief break to go back to Black Templars as a palette cleanser, then start on what'll be be most complex model I've ever attempted - The Triumph of St Katherine

Edited by SufficientAnonymity

Ooohh- any special plans for your Triumph?

Once I'm ready, I'm going to magnetize mine- I want to be able to use each of the Pronatus in the Triumph separately.

No particular plans - I'll paint it in Iron Veil rather than default colours, and make sure I'll photograph each if the relic bearers before final assembly though.

As promised, updates.

2SmvJc7.jpg

cEiasaw.jpg

ew7Kiia.jpg

r7SNkom.jpg

YvIeGfh.jpg

Ten of the above SoBs are from last year, but I ended up doing a big squad reshuffle after getting a second troops box and Amalia Novena.