Engine Kill 3 - Cerastus Knights

I think that was pretty early when they made them. Much more streamlined and the guys are quicker for the siege of Rhodax.

One of the Solaria ones was wrong with the Corsair maniple but that was before the FAQ I think. Guy subbed 3 warhounds instead of reavers (within the rules) but gave them all the ability to moonwalk like reavers per the maniple rules. New FAQ says units can be subbed, which was no problem, but they can’t get the rules specific to the class of Titan.

Yeah but it's still OK with Corsair, as Corsair's trait doesn't specify Reavers. It's a maniple you can sub anything into and retain the maniple trait benefit no matter the titan class.

Ah egg on my face then good catch. That’s just odd how it was executed then when things like the Reaver/Warhound combo specifies that the Reaver gets a free shot then. Probably just oversight but I’ll defer to the RAW

The Corsair was worded to be that way to be really general, the Regia and Venators were the bonuses are more important were made more specific. The BYOL rules would let me sub in a Warlord with 4 Reavers in a Corsair :biggrin.:  Also Atarus (IIRC) could sub in another chassis and get the specifically worded titan's benefit but that's been nerfed. 

The flexibility for Atarus is still really good but I’d agree. It’s just weird how they specify maniple rules to going to model specific rules back to allowing some but not all Legio subbed units get the rules.

It’s logical if we go by the wording, but RAI gets weird and like you said, Atarus gets the nerfbat.

Consistency man. Lol