Excellent works. The smoke rising from the Hravrundr's gun muzzles are good touches.

Thank you! I'm working on a gatling blaster for him right now, and I've done the same on that. 

Wonderful! I like the Veidimadr's tusks, I missed that detail earlier, a nice touch as well.

Thanks! Lots of people I've shown the new photos say the same thing. They blend into the shadows fairly well in other photos. 

I like how you have the bright colours come out for things like the shields and guns. It contrasts really well with the muted palette you've used elsewhere. Nice effects.

Thanks a lot! It's really fun pushing those reds and oranges, I'm glad it works. 

Evocative work, that's a gorgeous legio. Have you considered chopping up some of the toes in future so they hang with gravity, for poses like Hravrundr?

Thank you very much. Definitely, I regret not doing it on Hravrundr, so going forward I'll certainly be chopping up toes. I have some ideas for another Warhound pack in particular that I'll need to chop up all the legs. 

This afternoon I found a box filled with epic so I've been tinkering away, making some markers for the game;

50053474763_0ab21f85f1_c.jpg

I'll paint them up as a variety of legions, loyalist and traitor. 

Epic models are great for marking purposes. Last game we used my dreadnoughts and infantry to mark out the area under Scatter Mines as well as throwing Thunderhawks around for Strafing Run. Titan Hunter Infantry, scenario goals like insurgents at Lupercal etc. Always handy to have a bunch at the table to bring life into those rules.

Epic models are great for marking purposes. Last game we used my dreadnoughts and infantry to mark out the area under Scatter Mines as well as throwing Thunderhawks around for Strafing Run. Titan Hunter Infantry, scenario goals like insurgents at Lupercal etc. Always handy to have a bunch at the table to bring life into those rules.

I had a lot of fun working with the epic stuff, I really hope they redo it in the future. I'm tempted as it is to get myself a resin printer and go on a thingiverse spree for AT

I had all the titans out to show a friend (to shame him, in fact - pointing out I've done two legios in lockdown and he hasn't painted a thing yet) and thought I'd share it here. The Mortis warhounds are WIP, as are all their magnetized guns

50055164481_263ab0b9ac_c.jpg

Hello again all

Got a little progress to share with you. 

50072506772_e8d01ab109_c.jpg

Made some progress on the Mortis warhounds to finish the legio commission. Also started painting some of the markers I made. 

While having GW twitch on in the background to catch up on some shows I'd missed, I was thrilled to find out I was featured on last Friday's hobby roundup with one of my Reavers, too! 

50072255736_faaa5edc74_c.jpg

C&C welcome, thanks for looking

Fine work on the Titans and the Knights. To make the dark colored Titans stand out, I think they should be photographed against a light colored background.

Ask and you shall receive!

50095762266_e87b95f5fb_c.jpg

I definitely need to work on photographing in white. Personally I feel the black background gives a much better atmosphere.  

Gorgeous! Wonderful work :thumbsup:

Any plans for the next steps?

Thank you! I'm honestly not sure, I might pick up a Poryphyron knight soon, but I don't want to do too much more until I play a few games and discover how I like to play. I'm in the process of painting up some weapon options, as well as the objective markers. 

50095991592_a9afae9e0d_c.jpg

Managed to get a decent photo of the Mortis hounds, too. 

Also thrilled to say I got featured for a second time in two weeks on the stream! 

50095183083_6155cbe084_c.jpg

Thanks for looking!

You need to do a full knight household, it’d look pretty fantastic.

I second that.

Thank you both! More Knights are definitely on the cards. Poryphyron is likely next, not sure if I'll do one or two as I understand they're pretty insane in game.. 

50100450362_53aa645b2b_c.jpg

Finished a couple of the markers! 

Thanks for looking! 

• 7 months later...

You can’t realistically take more than two in most household lists anyway.

Good to know! 

Nice! I love the cerastus in particular.

Thanks a lot! 

I've not touched this project in what feels like forever, mainly due to never having played a game due to lockdown in the UK. 

I recently bought a 3d printer for D&D and came across some AT scale files, and had to have a look.. 

51011430253_387990937a_c.jpg

Behold my teeny tiny marines! I plan to start making them for any scenery I build. It's too late to add them to my bases so hopefully these guys running around buildings will look pretty cool! 

Also, I couldn't resist some Armigers.. 

51012146546_8918891a78_c.jpg

They're so cute! Hopefully work will allow me to get some paint on these little guys before long.

Thanks for looking

Oh man, this stuff is awesome :biggrin.:  I love the Titans but the Epic stuff is seriously cool.

I've been in desperate need of some Armigers myself. Where did you get them from? Or the files anyway?? :biggrin.:

Thanks mate :) 

I got the Armigers off a telegram group, I think. To be honest I've had them a fair while despite not owning a printer until this week, and I get files from a fair few places. 

• 4 weeks later...

Those Armigers are great! I almost want them to be in the rules just so I have an excuse to field them on the tabletop.

Thanks mate. I'm tempted to use a pair per base as a counts as Knight. 

Spurred on by the announced pre-order of the warmaster titan and the new maniple box, which I plan to buy both, I've been tinkering away in chitubox.. 

51102594382_df4c099675_c.jpg

Me and some friends plan to play some 6mm Apocalypse or "epicalypse" and he's going to do some Imperial Fists to go against my Iron Warriors with titan support. Speaking of, I have an epic Iron Warriors force starting to grow now.. 

51102773033_9f91d06fc4_c.jpg

And it wouldn't be a true Iron v Fists scrap without a fortress to duke it out over, would it? 

51102492236_80b92cc7a0_c.jpg

I'm working on scaling and supporting this classic to the correct size. 

Eager to make some progress on all this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice, I do love the current wave of Epic scale enthusiasm springing up everywhere after AT got going.

I'm all in for 6mm epic battles! Extremely eager to get started. 

Titanicus progress.. I received my Princeps Maniple box and Warmaster titans.. and built another Warlord. I'm pleased to introduce Vausurtr to you..

51125948833_bba46019cd_c.jpg

I printed some Volkite guns for my next pair of Warhounds as I can't wait to try them out when I'm allowed to meet up and play some games again. Pictures to follow, I'm also halfway through building my Nemesis Warbringer. 

C&C welcome

Love the Chain Rasp banners you've strategically placed on the model.

Very dynamic pose.

Is it just me or do Warlord carapace weapons look like they are overbalanced towards the front?