Love the Chain Rasp banners you've strategically placed on the model.

Very dynamic pose.

Is it just me or do Warlord carapace weapons look like they are overbalanced towards the front?

Thanks very much. I think it's just the angle in the photo, they're just mounted in the normal way

51137541638_1ae343d646_c.jpg

A Nemesis Warbringer and another Warhound join the legio.. yet to be named, and the hound has yet to be adorned with banners

Thanks for looking

• 7 months later...

Greetings all. It's been a while, but I've returned to my tiny titan project. 

51769493783_0e2d40b4f3_c.jpg

I've been building like a madman, I've posted to FB and IG but somehow forgot about this log here. 

Here's a little group shot.. 

51769897339_cfa84a986e_c.jpg

A new Reaver with a battlebling plasma and gatling blaster. I printed the head and melta gun.

51769492998_e0b314d948_c.jpg

A pair of hounds with volkite arms I printed way back before the models were out (shows how long its been since working on this project properly)

51769898184_1717ea6b55_c.jpg

And my biggest engine to date. I'd had the warmaster sealed in his box since day of realease, I finally built him over the course of a couple of afternoons/evenings and wow, what a miniature. Extremely tempted to get another, and an Iconoclast. 

51769493133_92e288b02c_c.jpg

He strides into battle with raging fires atop his carapace. 

51769896974_7e24106a99_c.jpg 

I couldn't resist the temptation of having him stamping out the life from a smaller engine. I was tempted to print a warlord for this, but thought I'd save that idea for an Iconoclast if I ever build one. 

Not pictured so far are tonnes of Knights. My household has gotten considerable reinforcements - Acastus, Cerastus, Questoris, Armiger, Moirax. When they're all built I'll photograph them all. 

I also have another reaver and a new pair of hounds still on sprue awaiting to be built. Hopefully 2022 will be the year of the Legio Nivalis. 

Thanks for looking!

First of all, very impressive work throughout! You've done wonderful work in making each engine unique. Bravo.

I really like the wings you added to the Warlord head, which looks like it one of your 3D printed elements. I'm going to have to add something like that the old-fashioned way to one of my Reavers. It's a great effect.

...and the posing on the Warmaster is excellent. Very dynamic, especially with all the "Chain Rasp" banner bits to give a sense of motion. What bits are the larger ones, such as on the shoulder?