++ The Lockdown Painting Challenge 2020 ++

I, Karhedron, vow to complete a Repulsor for the Glory of the Russ (Space Wolves) on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end!

Assembly has now been completed and the basic colours and highlights are down. I bought the Fangs of Morkai box over Christmas and I have some Wolfy bits that I plan to add at the detailing stage to bling it up a bit. I don't plan to go overboard as the cleaner lines are part of the appeal of the Primaris range but a few wolf tails and maybe a Blackmanes pad for the Techmarine will help it feel at home with its new Chapter. :smile.:

med_gallery_82363_15236_250392.jpg

I, Hellebras, vow on the name of Rogal Dorn and the honor of the Imperial Fists to complete one Redemptor Dreadnought for the glory of the Adeptus Astartes on or by the 15th of August, 2020. Failure will not be tolerated.

Assuming I remember to include the image, that is.

gallery_85913_13807_184129.jpg

Edited by Hellebras

I, Angel of Solitude, vow to complete one Legion Arquitor Bombard tank for the Glory of the Emperor's First Legion, the indominatable Dark Angels, on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end.

For the Emperor!

For the Lion!

For Caliban!

3VHWweg.jpg?1a0mQAEK.jpg?1

I, bushman101 vow to complete Mephiston (primaris version) for the Glory of the Blood Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end

Thanks, Jolemai.

Sometimes I forget there are forums outside the Blood Angels forum :D

I, Dreagher, vow to complete an Acolyte Iconward for the Glory of the Warmaster and the Age of Darkness on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end.

Acolyte Iconward WIP

Originaly I wanted to vow my last magos dominus, but with it stuck in the mail, I decided to get some gsc painted instead.

I, Mandragola, vow to complete one Ordo Sinister Psi-Titan for the Glory of the Adeptus Titanicus (kinda) on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end.

49882192436_ab1add8b67_k.jpg

It shall walk, that should not be.

That model looks so bad ass. Almost makes me want to play Titanicus.... almost.

I, Mandragola, vow to complete one Ordo Sinister Psi-Titan for the Glory of the Adeptus Titanicus (kinda) on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end.

</snip>

It shall walk, that should not be.

That model looks so bad ass. Almost makes me want to play Titanicus.... almost.

You should really check it out. The starter set is awesome value. AT is GW's best game out at the moment, in my opinion.