Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rumour Engine, June 9th 2020

Rumour Engine

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

fire golem

fire golem

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,075 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Loyal Siege force

Doesn't Fabius Bile have a DG companion in the books or am I mis-remembering? Maybe Fabius is getting an eclectic release of him plus friends. 

He’s not, though, because he’s up for preorder this weekend with the book and we’ve already seen previews for the next book, so there’s nothing else coming with Bile. 

• Joe, MrSpoon and Alby the Slayer like this

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,673 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
Look on the back of the Power Fist. That definitely looks like a a buboe or Nurgle growth of some kind.

This could be an HQ for one of the Great Companies (or whatever they're called now). It's rumored we're getting rules for each of the Seven so it's entirely possible.

I would love a new Lord of Contagion model with more / better options, but I highly doubt it.

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

RipOffProductions

RipOffProductions

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 643 posts

It may be a replacement for the Lord of whatever, who we are now losing from the Dark Imperium Starter Box?

Those will probably get thrown into a Start Collecting box down the road. More likely it's one of the other "Mantles" from the Death Guard book: e.g. have the Lord of Contagion, but the codex references Lords of Poxes, Lords of Virulence, Lords of Parasitism, Withering, Flux, etc.

aren't the factions in the Dark Imperium box mixed together on the sprues? so they can't be released separately even if GW wanted? or am I misrepresenting?

Paturabo

Paturabo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 64 posts

aren't the factions in the Dark Imperium box mixed together on the sprues? so they can't be released separately even if GW wanted? or am I misrepresenting?

Nope. Each sprue was faction specific (with different units from that faction mixed together).

MrSpoon

MrSpoon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 198 posts

Doesn't Fabius Bile have a DG companion in the books or am I mis-remembering? Maybe Fabius is getting an eclectic release of him plus friends. 

He’s not, though, because he’s up for preorder this weekend with the book and we’ve already seen previews for the next book, so there’s nothing else coming with Bile. 

Well damn, I didn't consider that. Good shout. 

Joe

Joe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,153 posts
I thought something was odd. All of the posts were merged into an empty thread.

How bizarre.

mkbKIlr.png

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,456 posts
  • Faction: 40k - Orks & Deldar

I'm hoping it's a SuperSoldat for Fabius & Co. 

Mithril

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rumour Engine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users