Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= Liber Staff Changes =][=

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

++ CRUDIOR ÆTERNO ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,312 posts
  • Faction: Space Marines, Necrons

Brothers and sisters of the Liber, it is with regret that I must announce the retirement of our own Chaplain Dosjetka, who has haunted these halls as Moderatii for many years. Please wish him well as he retires into the Deepest Darkest Depths, though we may see him around as time permits. 

Additionally, I was recently added as a Mod here in the Liber, primarily to aid with the Iron Gauntlet, but also to help with general Liber matters.

Let's all thank Dosjetka for all the work he's done both here and across the forum!

• Felix Antipodes, KBA, Trokair and 6 others like this

Dosjeska: But then again we are Iron Hands, we will use a hammer as a scalpel. Ace Debonair: Loyalists bow to The Emperor, Heretics bow to their Dark Gods, but everybody bows to Captain Semper. Brian Blaire: Bolted for emphasis
There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order. -anon [][] Laus Alit Artes-Praise Nourishes the Arts
gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_4664_12529_16642.jpgDawn Blades Iron Gauntlet Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch's Workshopgallery_26154_15777_16051.png
Dawn Blades: W/L/D: 2/9/1 wh40k 8th 0/0/0 Kill Team
Naculan Dynasty: W/L/D: 0/0/0 wh40k 8th 1/1/0 Kill Team

TechCaptain

TechCaptain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 680 posts
  • Faction: Imperials

Dos, Wish you well and thanks for helping to start my time here so far off to a great bit of fun. Lenoch, Let us know if you need more help or whatever. 

• walter h likes this
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

Dolchiate Remembrancer

Dolchiate Remembrancer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,750 posts
  • Faction: CSoV, TSons
Thank you Dos!

Segmentum Ultima::Dolchiate Sector ++Tales of Warfare in a Sector of the 41st Millennium++
IA: Crimson Sons of Vengeance(BA Successor) ++ IT: Thrallband Tusmah(TS Thrallband)

ETL_Medal_03.gif ETL_Medal_04.gif  gallery_29004_10383_212.pnggallery_62972_10568_30745.jpggallery_48988_10069_9408.pnghPRn0FW.pnggallery_48988_13169_15439.png

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,672 posts

Never really felt like I contributed much but the sentiment is nonetheless appreciated. :)

A big thank you to DPL for stepping in to run the Iron Gauntlet in such challenging circumstances. Whenever we get to meet up, there'll be a pint or two for you. :tu:

• Messor, Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch and TechCaptain like this

gallery_45765_15430_13020.pnggallery_45765_15430_13241.pnggallery_45765_15430_20687.pnggallery_45765_15430_11578.pnggallery_45765_15430_1287.pnggallery_45765_15430_34763.pnggallery_45765_15430_18580.pnggallery_45765_15430_18989.png

Brother Lunkhead

Brother Lunkhead

++ ANTICUS ÆSALON ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,866 posts
  • Faction: Praetorian Sword, Ultramarines

You've contributed a lot here Brother Dos, and both The Liber and the B&C are a better place for your efforts. Thanks for all you've done and don't be a stranger.

• Messor, walter h and AHorriblePerson like this

gallery_26154_15777_13780.png

Messor

Messor

++ PROCREATOR COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,235 posts
  • Faction: Cold Fire Coalition

Thanks for your effort, Dos. You have served well!

gallery_26154_15777_721.png

The Liber; it's like a Biscopea for DIYs!

Messor's Content

Ace Debonair

Ace Debonair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,698 posts
  • Faction: The Thousand Ideas

Never really felt like I contributed much but the sentiment is nonetheless appreciated. smile.png

Don't overlook your accomplishments, brother.
You've been a steady hand on the tiller when the forum's needed it; your work has been The Emperor's work. thumbsup.gif

The chains of command are seldom gilded with glory, but instead weighted with responsibility, and you have borne their burden admirably. happy.png
What more could any marine ask of their Chaplain?

Don't fret too much while you're dwelling in the dark corners - I'll keep an eye on the Culinarium for you.

Maybe we'll finally get the sign that say's "Ludo's" down from over the counter, though... tongue.png

A big thank you to DPL for stepping in to run the Iron Gauntlet in such challenging circumstances. Whenever we get to meet up, there'll be a pint or two for you. thumbsup.gif

Welcome to the most interesting part of the forum, Phaeron.

You might need to requisition some sunglasses to go with your Melta and sigils of authority - it's kind of a traditional look for Moderati in these parts. laugh.png

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,790 posts
  • Faction: Sons Of Doom,Vanquishers

Never really felt like I contributed much but the sentiment is nonetheless appreciated. smile.png

You've been a steady hand on the tiller when the forum's needed it; your work has been The Emperor's work. thumbsup.gif

The chains of command are seldom gilded with glory, but instead weighted with responsibility, and you have borne their burden admirably. happy.png

Couldn't have put it better myself. Dos, you have done exemplary work in these hallowed halls over the years and I'm certain every regular in the LIBER is very grateful for your contributions that makes this place so special.

A big thank you to DPL for stepping in to run the Iron Gauntlet in such challenging circumstances. Whenever we get to meet up, there'll be a pint or two for you. thumbsup.gif

You might need to requisition some sunglasses to go with your Melta and sigils of authority - it's kind of a traditional look for Moderati in these parts. :lol:

I think DPL requisitioned Xenos Gauss tech of some kind when he entered the gilded and most spoken-in-hushed-words Armoury of the Liber Moderati. He's been doing great whilst I've been lost in multiple COVID-19 induced warp storms with my work schedules in my particular job to catch up and keep myself cleansed from any chance of infection.

Cambrius

• TechCaptain likes this

gallery_26154_15777_7413.png sml_gallery_81492_11492_822.pngjHkptLG.png]gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_48988_10069_2782.png gallery_48988_11572_5225.pnggallery_48988_15094_15503.png

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

++ CRUDIOR ÆTERNO ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,312 posts
  • Faction: Space Marines, Necrons

A big thank you to DPL for stepping in to run the Iron Gauntlet in such challenging circumstances. Whenever we get to meet up, there'll be a pint or two for you. thumbsup.gif

Of course, brother. Unfortunately with the way the world is right now that meetup may have to wait a year or two sweat.gif

Couldn't have put it better myself. Dos, you have done exemplary work in these hallowed halls over the years and I'm certain every regular in the LIBER is very grateful for your contributions that makes this place so special.

Indeed! Restarting the IG for this year was no mean feat. Don't be too hard on yourself, Dos. We all think you've done great.

A big thank you to DPL for stepping in to run the Iron Gauntlet in such challenging circumstances. Whenever we get to meet up, there'll be a pint or two for you. thumbsup.gif

You might need to requisition some sunglasses to go with your Melta and sigils of authority - it's kind of a traditional look for Moderati in these parts. laugh.png

I think DPL requisitioned Xenos Gauss tech of some kind when he entered the gilded and most spoken-in-hushed-words Armoury of the Liber Moderati. He's been doing great whilst I've been lost in multiple COVID-19 induced warp storms with my work schedules in my particular job to catch up and keep myself cleansed from any chance of infection.

Cambrius

No no, let the man talk. I like sunglasses B)

And if you heard about the other requisition, well, then, sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to look at this little red light for a few seconds....fwash

Dosjeska: But then again we are Iron Hands, we will use a hammer as a scalpel. Ace Debonair: Loyalists bow to The Emperor, Heretics bow to their Dark Gods, but everybody bows to Captain Semper. Brian Blaire: Bolted for emphasis
There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order. -anon [][] Laus Alit Artes-Praise Nourishes the Arts
gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_4664_12529_16642.jpgDawn Blades Iron Gauntlet Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch's Workshopgallery_26154_15777_16051.png
Dawn Blades: W/L/D: 2/9/1 wh40k 8th 0/0/0 Kill Team
Naculan Dynasty: W/L/D: 0/0/0 wh40k 8th 1/1/0 Kill Team

Brother Cambrius

Brother Cambrius

++ VISUM COLORATOR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,790 posts
  • Faction: Sons Of Doom,Vanquishers

No no, let the man talk. I like sunglasses cool.png

And if you heard about the other requisition, well, then, sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to look at this little red light for a few seconds....fwash

-dons sunglasses- And that is why we wear them. Nothing escapes a Moderati's notice. cool.png

But it's great to have you with us DPL in the nutty basement, you've been doing some sterling work thus far.

Cambrius

• Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch likes this

gallery_26154_15777_7413.png sml_gallery_81492_11492_822.pngjHkptLG.png]gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_48988_10069_2782.png gallery_48988_11572_5225.pnggallery_48988_15094_15503.png

Brother Argent

Brother Argent

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,018 posts

And thus I bear witness to another change of the guard in the Liber. You will always be welcome in the Deepest Darkest Depths of the Liber, Dos.  There is always room for the Official Reclusiarch of the Liber along side the unofficial one in these dusty long forgotten halls.  Mind to odd typo still lurking about as well as a recent influx of a strange new daemon called a Procrastinator of the Chaos God of Apathy.

As for the Daimyo, good luck on moderating the madhouse in the basement.  If you need a hand with anything, let me know.  Might not be the most active poster here but I am always lurking. Always watching... eek.gif

• Brother Cambrius, Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch and TechCaptain like this

gallery_36568_13287_1351.jpg

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,672 posts

Cheers for all the kind words and compliments, folks. I really appreciate them. :)

• Brother Cambrius likes this

gallery_45765_15430_13020.pnggallery_45765_15430_13241.pnggallery_45765_15430_20687.pnggallery_45765_15430_11578.pnggallery_45765_15430_1287.pnggallery_45765_15430_34763.pnggallery_45765_15430_18580.pnggallery_45765_15430_18989.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users