Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

40k books. All of them. Yes really.

books

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

NemFX

NemFX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,442 posts
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/files/file/670-warhammer-40k-books-list-circa-october-2020/

I took leave of my senses today, and made a list of all the 40k books. It might not have literally all of them, but I compiled it from Wikipedia and Lexicanum. It has the titles, authors, and years, so it's easier to find ones you're missing. The raw version was around forty pages, and the finished version is about fifteen pages, just in case you want to print it off. Hopefully the link worked, since half the banner features don't seem to work anymore.

• Firedrake Cordova, The Blood Raven, Felix Antipodes and 8 others like this

.. Monopoly just wasn't the same after I called down an orbital strike on Baltic Avenue.
.. There is no problem that 42 heavy bolters can't cure.

New Reno or Bust - The Enclave thread

Terranis Holds - The Kreig 68th derivatives thread

NemFX

NemFX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,442 posts

Incidentally, it did not contain all the books. After making it, I went through my books and now have a page of stuff missing from it. But hey, everything has a start.

.. Monopoly just wasn't the same after I called down an orbital strike on Baltic Avenue.
.. There is no problem that 42 heavy bolters can't cure.

New Reno or Bust - The Enclave thread

Terranis Holds - The Kreig 68th derivatives thread

The Blood Raven

The Blood Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,244 posts
  • Faction: Cosmic Chorus

There may be an ISBN search that would reveal everything from Games Workshop. However, my last such search is pushing 30 years.

Noserenda

Noserenda

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,623 posts
  • Faction: Scythes of the Emperor

Hehe i used to own every GW book even predating BL but had to sell/downsize years back. Staff discount 100% helped :D 

grailkeeper

grailkeeper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 901 posts
  • Faction: Vylka Fenrika

Not every Game workshop book will be by black library. They published books before black library existed. I have one from years ago where Elvis is the main character in an alternative america. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: books

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users