Mortis

Marshal Loss

Oh hell yeah. Nothing much to add, other than I think it's the best choice. I am STOKED for him pulling double-duty, and I think he's the superior choice out of the authors who could reasonably have done so. Here's hoping we get some Mechanicum follow-up in here as well.

But he should also release Abomination one of these days though.

Edited by Roomsky

Thank goodness, its French.

Agreed. Haley dropped the primarchs too hard in LatD to make me want to hear more from him in the siege, even though I like a lot of his other stuff decently. Thorpe's book didn't even have a premise that worked and a really weak ending for forrix and Khârn acted like a....salmon. Saturnine was fine, but uh introduced some abnetisms to say the least. French had the most consistent book out of them all.

No release date that I could see though! I wonder if we will the return of the main character and villain from Titandeath. 

We know both of them are on Terra so I'd be surprised if they don't at least get a mention, even if it's Ignatum vs. Mortis that is the focus.

I wonder if the DA fleet arrival will be sidelined until Chris Wraight's book, which will likely cover the Scars retaking the Lion's Gate spaceport.

Considering how much distance/fighting they need to cover to get to terra simple mentions of outer system actions could tide them over.

Edited by nagashnee

That Emperor Titan on the cover, I bet it’s the Dies Irae.

Yea, you would think so. 

Personally I find titan engine battles very formulated and predictable, but I'm hoping that the giant robot uber war is more in the background of the story. Kind of an ongoing event while the characters take center stage.

I really loved Saturnine so this does have a lot of pressure to perform.