I present for you my recently completed Heldrake, I've soent the last six months on this beast of a model, it's been thoroughly enjoyable to be fair, I hope you'll think that I've done it justice.
I made some slight alterations to the 'drake adding some Maulerfiend tentacles to bulk out the tail, and reposing the rear legs to mount it on the column crowing over the charred remains of its latest victim.
It's taken approximately six months start to finish although there was a marked drop off in work rate in late summer due to heat and the truncated cricket season.
This is also the first thing I've finished with Artis Opus brushes and I'd say they are easily thre best I've used so far, will be looking to pick up some more of those. I did use thier drybrush method at times, although using makeup brushes, which worked well, I'll be looking into how i can incorporate more of tht into future projects.
Anyway, enough words, let's have some pictures!
Thanks for looking, let me know what you think!