Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Warhammer 40,000: Imperium Premium (Hachette)

• Please log in to reply
459 replies to this topic

Axineton

Axineton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,826 posts

I agree with the not merging too. This will probably be locked the nearer we get to the proper release. 

infyrana

infyrana

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,803 posts

I agree with the not merging too. This will probably be locked the nearer we get to the proper release. 

Yep, I realised my mishap regarding the suggestion to merge after I wrote it and walked away.  Don't worry, I'm not suggesting that anymore and understand the reason for both threads.

I think I might have been a little frustrated at seeing so much duplication, I'll try better to keep my hasty replies away from the forum.

• Axineton, Black_Knight and TheDobber like this

gallery_51316_15965_6348.pnggallery_51316_15965_21147.png

Axineton

Axineton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,826 posts

Yep, I realised my mishap regarding the suggestion to merge after I wrote it and walked away.  Don't worry, I'm not suggesting that anymore and understand the reason for both threads.

I think I might have been a little frustrated at seeing so much duplication, I'll try better to keep my hasty replies away from the forum.

it’s all good mate. 

• infyrana likes this

Nemesor Tyriks

Nemesor Tyriks

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,647 posts
When people say some have already gotten or seen the first issue, whereabouts was that? I'm wondering if it's coming out region by region or something. I have no idea how long to expect it to take to start getting these

Axineton

Axineton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,826 posts

When people say some have already gotten or seen the first issue, whereabouts was that? I'm wondering if it's coming out region by region or something. I have no idea how long to expect it to take to start getting these

Hampshire UK namely Southampton and Fareham and the surrounding area. And further up north in Coventry I believe. 

• Nemesor Tyriks likes this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,112 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Not seen anything in Norfolk, mind you we were part of the Conquest trial area so doubt they would hit the same areas twice and I have only looked in WH Smiths and the local Tesco. Smiths may have sold out and Tesco never has anything worth reading in anyway, the off licence over the road holds a better selection of mags than the Tesco does. 

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Halandaar

Halandaar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,363 posts
  • Faction: Pretty much all of them!

Not seen anything in Norfolk, mind you we were part of the Conquest trial area so doubt they would hit the same areas twice and I have only looked in WH Smiths and the local Tesco. Smiths may have sold out and Tesco never has anything worth reading in anyway, the off licence over the road holds a better selection of mags than the Tesco does. 

I'd seen someone on a Facebook group who claimed to have gotten one in Norwich.

• Slave to Darkness likes this

gallery_84244_11417_1545.gifgallery_84244_11417_3775.gifgallery_84244_11417_2850.gifgallery_84244_11417_880.gifgallery_84244_11417_1641.gifgallery_84244_11417_2552.gifgallery_84244_11417_215.png gallery_84244_11417_13317.jpg gallery_84244_11417_22884.png gallery_84244_16660_5008.jpg gallery_84244_11417_13552.pnggallery_84244_11417_4840.png

lhg033

lhg033

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,449 posts

Not seen anything in the few places I've been in in Surrey.

gallery_20758_7799_19457.jpggallery_21629_2989_32489.gif

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,112 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

I'd seen someone on a Facebook group who claimed to have gotten one in Norwich.

I shall keep hunting then. 

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Seahawk

Seahawk

++ OSSIFRAGUS PRAECURSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,422 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines
Just got this email today. At least my being charged makes some bit of sense now!

Screenshot-20210415-064859-Gmail.jpg

Guess I'm waiting a year for issues 3+. Ah well.
  • Joe likes this

Fluff: Naval Operations of Ultramar. Also includes all known named ships for all chapters, as well as ship sizes and assorted information.

Personal: The Renegade Hobbyist. This is where I do things! Also, follow me on Twitter at @Atomic_Hamsters.

Post link for all the instances in which Reanimation Protocols doesn't activate, but should. 

Vesalius

Vesalius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 80 posts
I got an email today as well, but it said

“ We would like to inform you that the current release has been a limited regional run, which has now come to an end. Your account has not been charged and no issues will be sent at this time. We will be launching the collection nationally in early 2022 and will be in touch with you then to start your collection!”

So I guess I won’t be getting anything, oh well.

Lord_Ikka

Lord_Ikka

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 573 posts
  • Faction: DA/Knights/Eldar/Inq
I got the issue 1 and 2 are coming email as well. If they do arrive, it looks like those that get it managed to get in before Hachette decided to hold off.

Wulf Vengis

Wulf Vengis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,323 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
I got this today:

Dear Subscriber,

Thank you for subscribing to Warhammer 40,000: Imperium.

We would like to inform you that the current release has been a limited regional run, which has now come to an end. Your account has not been charged and no issues will be sent at this time. We will be launching the collection nationally in early 2022 and will be in touch with you then to start your collection!

We would like to thank you for supporting the Warhammer 40,000: Imperium limited run, for which we have had an extremely positive response. We look forward to bringing the full collection to the USA soon, and can assure you it will be worth the wait.

Kind regards,
Hachette Partworks Ltd.

Copyright © 2021 Hachette. All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Hachette
Brunswick Place
London, N1
United Kingdom

I'm in the States btw.

Edited by Wulf Vengis, 15 April 2021 - 09:15 PM.

The Lone Wolf Saga or The Lone Wolf Saga
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: Orlath83

Shinn

Shinn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 136 posts
I also got the issues 1&2 are on the way.

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpg

Seahawk

Seahawk

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,422 posts
Intriguing. What were you guys' order numbers, maybe they're only fulfilling up to X? Mine is #640.

Fluff: Naval Operations of Ultramar. Also includes all known named ships for all chapters, as well as ship sizes and assorted information.

Personal: The Renegade Hobbyist. This is where I do things! Also, follow me on Twitter at @Atomic_Hamsters.

Post link for all the instances in which Reanimation Protocols doesn't activate, but should. 

Wulf Vengis

Wulf Vengis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,323 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
I have no idea what order number i was. I signed up the day sign-up became available in the states.
The Lone Wolf Saga or The Lone Wolf Saga
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: Orlath83

Sanctimonius

Sanctimonius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 197 posts

It came to the US?

gallery_63428_7083_6894.png

Seahawk

Seahawk

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,422 posts

It came to the US?

Came and went! Not to return til this time next year.

Lord_Ikka

Lord_Ikka

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 573 posts

I have no idea what order number i was. I signed up the day sign-up became available in the states.

Same- never got an order number or anything, just signed up within an hour of the news of it coming to the States.

• Vesalius likes this

Shinn

Shinn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 136 posts
My order number was like #546 or something.

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_01.jpg

plastic_slug

plastic_slug

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 118 posts

I was in the 240s for subscriber number , and got the ‘here’s two issues, get lost’ message. Frankly, I’m not sure I’ll still be interested in a year or more until they can get their act together. It’ll still be a deal, but there will be a lot of other things out before this starts up again to compete for funds. It may well stretch out until the end of 2023 or beyond if they have supply issues for a full sub now. 

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,910 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
If they still have all that terrain and full sisters squads for 15 bucks it’ll still sell.

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Seahawk

Seahawk

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,422 posts
Good news! My two issues have arrived.

For anybody wondering (as I was) about a mystery package being sent to you from Florida via UPS Surepost, this is that package! I was confused for a while because I had no idea it was even shipping, but hooray it's here.

Lord_Ikka

Lord_Ikka

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 573 posts

Good news! My two issues have arrived.

For anybody wondering (as I was) about a mystery package being sent to you from Florida via UPS Surepost, this is that package! I was confused for a while because I had no idea it was even shipping, but hooray it's here.

Interesting. I might have something coming soon then. 

Nemesor Tyriks

Nemesor Tyriks

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,647 posts
Mine also came today. I only poked through the first one so far but there's not anything surprising in the fluff bits. There are crusade roster cards for the units though which is nice, I guess. It occurred to me that it feels kind of questionable to have advertised all the freebies that it turns out we can't get because they've canceled it for a year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users