=] The Boxing Day Bash 2020 [=

Grotsmasha

I, 9x19 Parabellum accept The Boxing Day Challenge and vow to Build, Paint, and Base my kitbash apothecary for the honour of the Black Templar within the 24hrs time limit.

Here is my dude:

gallery_95196_16551_411382.jpg

This model was built a couple days ago, but I only found out about the Boxing Day Bash today!

And in full transparency, I'm also using him as one of the pledges in the Rogal Dorn/Imperial Fist painting challenge.

Edited by 9x19 Parabellum

I, MajorNese, accept The Boxing Day Challenge and vow to Build, Paint, and Base one Primaris Techmarine for the honour of the Raven Guard within the 24hrs time limit.

Done.

Taking an acceptable pic without the usual setup took a bit of improvisation, hence the delay.

aimg_1006i5k6g.jpg

Edited by MajorNese

I, Jaxom, accept The Boxing Day Challenge and vow to Build, Paint, and Base a unit of Nurglings for the honour of the Astra Militarum (Astra Nurgletarum?) within the 24hrs time limit.

Completed!

kJkjX1bm.jpg

pBFPI1rm.jpg

0kL05qem.jpg

f7YbCBYm.jpg

Go give those Guardsmen some holiday hugs from Grandpappy Nurgle, my little goo-lings!

Good lord that is many mechadendrites. So much of the mechadendrites. Very many many mechadendrites.

That is exactly what I was thinking!  Honestly it was a poor choice of mini with it being Finecast and made up of about 11 pieces.  The paint job was pretty simple though.

nice job on the Raven Guard death company!

Cheers, mate! :smile.: 

It's already well-known that our beloved "beakies" look pretty well on MkX suits. I did a Techmarine conversion with one too. It usually requires trimming of the gorget. In this case I took about half of it off.

Same, I did the same on two of the Outriders for my Dark Angels, and yeah, it required gorget shaving:

TwqMOhV.jpg