Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Adepta Sororitas vehicles you'd like?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

ThePenitentOne

ThePenitentOne

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,150 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of Battle

A speeder is a cool unit I hadn't considered before.

Inquisitor_Lensoven

Inquisitor_Lensoven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,556 posts
  • Faction: Paenito Angelus, Black Dragons
My personal opinion is that the SoB is purely a light mobile force more like what the USMC is shifting towards now, so I don't think MBT style tanks let alone super heavies fit the style for them.
Same for heavy fliers.
The answer is on the floor -Shihan John Roseberry

NKirkham24

NKirkham24

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 180 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines, Deathwatch

A mobile Cathedrum would be great, as people have said, Baneblade chassis or something entirely new. Gives us a LoW slot, and they can go all out on it. They did a great job with the Exorcist and Immolator kits, so all the aesthetics are there, even mix in the pulpit that Junith has. 

• Bjorn Firewalker likes this
Armies: Ultramarines, Deathwatch, Custodes, Imperial Knights, Sisters.
For the Emperor!

Lemondish

Lemondish

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,571 posts

A mobile Cathedrum would be great, as people have said, Baneblade chassis or something entirely new. Gives us a LoW slot, and they can go all out on it. They did a great job with the Exorcist and Immolator kits, so all the aesthetics are there, even mix in the pulpit that Junith has.

A floating cathedral with the holy trinity bristling from the bottom, primed to purge everything it passes over, is all I want from the next vehicle.
  • NKirkham24 likes this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,810 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves

A light strike/fighter for CAS.
Roughly the size of a stormspeeder, maybe 10% smaller.

Is this vehicle a skimmer, or a flyer?

Standard weapons load.
Hvy bolter under each wing and one in the nose.

Upgrades
Wingtip missiles
Frag Hd6 S4 AP0 D1 blast
Krak H1 S8 AP-2 D d6

Replace nose bolter with
Multi-melta
Or
Heavy Flamer.

Is the nose gun turret-mounted? In that case, why not give it wing-mounted QUAD heavy bolters? The Dark Talon has a hurricane bolter in in each wing, after all.

And does the player have the option of replacing the wingtip missiles with bunker busters?
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Inquisitor_Lensoven

Inquisitor_Lensoven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,556 posts

A light strike/fighter for CAS.
Roughly the size of a stormspeeder, maybe 10% smaller.

Is this vehicle a skimmer, or a flyer?

Standard weapons load.
Hvy bolter under each wing and one in the nose.

Upgrades
Wingtip missiles
Frag Hd6 S4 AP0 D1 blast
Krak H1 S8 AP-2 D d6

Replace nose bolter with
Multi-melta
Or
Heavy Flamer.

Is the nose gun turret-mounted? In that case, why not give it wing-mounted QUAD heavy bolters? The Dark Talon has a hurricane bolter in in each wing, after all.

And does the player have the option of replacing the wingtip missiles with bunker busters?
id make it a full fledged flier.
I'd make the nose gun a static forward facing weapon, and leave the wingtip missiles as a static option like the wing mounted missiles of the Stormraven.

Inquisitor_Lensoven

Inquisitor_Lensoven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,556 posts

No one seems to have seen the newest post on warhammer community yet...

https://www.warhamme...aith-damnation/

Edited by toaae, 20 March 2021 - 11:20 PM.
combined posts

toaae

toaae

++ SECURIFER VIRIDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,674 posts
  • Faction: Orks, SoB, Necrons

No one seems to have seen the newest post on warhammer community yet...

https://www.warhamme...aith-damnation/

We're actually discussing it in its own thread here.

WAAAGH!!! Tortoof, a WiP thread (updated: 5/10/21) ||| Order of the Penitent Saint: A Project Thread (updated: 2/13/2021)
[IG 2020]Index Imperialis: Order of the Penitent Saint // IA: Dune Vipers (WiP; updated: 10/17/19, v.1) // [IG 2020]Index Xenos: WAAAGH!!! Tortoof (WiP; updated: 5/10/2020)
ETL_Medal_01.gifgallery_48988_15465_4633.pnggallery_48988_15738_35057.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_9366.pnggallery_30308_9518_2576.jpggallery_48988_15094_2398.png
(click on the images to see my vows!)

march10k

march10k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,247 posts
  • Faction: 5th Company, First Legion

I'd like to see a HQ skimmer.  Open topped, like it's the boss's staff car, not intentionally a military vehicle.  It'd be okay for it to have a stormbolter or two, but it's not for killing, it's a mobile buff bubble.  Say, the size of a land speeder, with the appropriate special rules, looking luxe enough for the canoness to arrive at the cardinal's residence in it.  The Sisters' version of a catacomb command barge in terms of tabletop utility.

• walter h likes this

Path_to_Redemption_08BP_zps61931afa.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gifgallery_29004_6198_9307.pngImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012D.gifgallery_30308_9518_3663.png

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,810 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves

I'd like to see a HQ skimmer. Open topped, like it's the boss's staff car, not intentionally a military vehicle. It'd be okay for it to have a stormbolter or two, but it's not for killing, it's a mobile buff bubble. Say, the size of a land speeder, with the appropriate special rules, looking luxe enough for the canoness to arrive at the cardinal's residence in it. The Sisters' version of a catacomb command barge in terms of tabletop utility.

As a war chariot for a canoness, the way Stormrider is for the Space Wolves? Can the embarked canoness use her personal weapons from this skimmer, the way Logan Grimnar can from Stormrider?
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,733 posts

I'd like to see a HQ skimmer. Open topped, like it's the boss's staff car, not intentionally a military vehicle. It'd be okay for it to have a stormbolter or two, but it's not for killing, it's a mobile buff bubble. Say, the size of a land speeder, with the appropriate special rules, looking luxe enough for the canoness to arrive at the cardinal's residence in it. The Sisters' version of a catacomb command barge in terms of tabletop utility.

As a war chariot for a canoness, the way Stormrider is for the Space Wolves? Can the embarked canoness use her personal weapons from this skimmer, the way Logan Grimnar can from Stormrider?

I thought Junith's pulpit in the original plastic releases was going to be a double kit, with a generic cannoness option, for that reason. Because a war-pulpit is awesome, and I'm jealous of FW mechanicus for having more than we do. 

As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
gallery_29004_6198_5619.pngUUPlRKI.pnggallery_48988_15465_7428.pnggallery_48988_15465_9161.png

march10k

march10k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,247 posts
  • Faction: 5th Company, First Legion

I thought Junith's pulpit in the original plastic releases was going to be a double kit, with a generic cannoness option, for that reason. Because a war-pulpit is awesome, and I'm jealous of FW mechanicus for having more than we do. 

War pulpits are SO awesome.  I made one for my DA.  

med_gallery_13203_846_607932.jpg

Path_to_Redemption_08BP_zps61931afa.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gifgallery_29004_6198_9307.pngImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012D.gifgallery_30308_9518_3663.png

sitnam

sitnam

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 558 posts

Honestly a missed opportunity by GW. I don't like special characters as much as my dudettes, and I don't play OOML either.
Posted Image
The Order of His Amethyst Heart
The Dancing Scythes Chapter

Sarvis

Sarvis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts

War pulpits are SO awesome. I made one for my DA.

med_gallery_13203_846_607932.jpg

Fly me closer brother, I want to smite them with my crozius

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users