Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[AT] Loyalist Legios

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

Joe

Joe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,127 posts

unknown.png

Upcoming rulebook for the loyalist Titan Legions, for additional flavour. Hinting at a book for the traitors as well in the stream.

• Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra likes this

mkbKIlr.png

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,757 posts

gallery_116407_15011_21293.jpg

Lord Marshal

Lord Marshal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,919 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard

The splat book(?) for the loyalties is interesting. Wonder if it'll be a compilation to save you having to run around buying the individual books released thus far just for a Legio? 

gallery_30308_9518_1272.jpggallery_30308_9518_1551.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_9366.png

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,358 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

More interested in the Traitor book for obvious reasons, but this is a very interesting avenue to go down. Wonder whether there will be new Legios added that haven't appeared yet in the campaign books, and also wondering whether they'll take the time to update Legios that could do with a tweak (e.g. Krytos).

• LetsYouDown likes this

bRxSYDV.png

fire golem

fire golem

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,061 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Loyal Siege force

I wish they would just release the Traitor Legions one at the same time. 

• Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra, Sandlemad, Noserenda and 2 others like this

Beren

Beren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,045 posts

The warhammer community post says rules for 16 Loyalist Legios and 12 loyalist knight houses.

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,358 posts

The warhammer community post says rules for 16 Loyalist Legios and 12 loyalist knight houses.

Also confirms Traitors coming later in the year

Also coming soon for Adeptus Titanicus is the new Loyalist Legios book. It’s packed with all of the rules and background for 16 Loyalist Titan Legions and 12 Loyalist Knight Households.

With more lore than ever before and a range of Loyalist-specific Titan upgrades and Stratagems, this book is all you need to end the civil war swiftly. Oh, and don’t worry if you’ve thrown your lot in with the arch-traitor Horus – you’ll be getting your own book later in the year.

Agree with fire golem though, would have much preferred to see both released together

bRxSYDV.png

Lord Marshal

Lord Marshal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,919 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard

It's probably an impulse buy thing.

If you only play Loyalists and there's two books on offer at once you'll likely only buy the one book.

However if they release them separately, dedicated Titanicus players are more likely to grab both because of 'shiny new release syndrome'.

gallery_30308_9518_1272.jpggallery_30308_9518_1551.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_9366.png

RipOffProductions

RipOffProductions

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 638 posts

It's probably an impulse buy thing.

If you only play Loyalists and there's two books on offer at once you'll likely only buy the one book.

However if they release them separately, dedicated Titanicus players are more likely to grab both because of 'shiny new release syndrome'.

but what if the Warmaster Titan's Maniple(s) be in this book? that would make it a required purchase for any player wanting to use one, same goes if the Traitor book includes Maniples for another new Titan when it comes out(we do still have the space between Reavers and Warhounds, as well as the rumored smaller than a Warhound Titans) which would be rather fitting given the Legio Audax's scale restrictions...

Edited by RipOffProductions, 24 January 2021 - 04:26 AM.

battle captain corpus

battle captain corpus

++ CENTURIO COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,957 posts
  • Faction: Black Legion

Ooooooh thats pretty cool! I hope it has a suitable amount of fluff within as well as rules though. I don't play but extra Age of Darkness fluff is always welcome!

BCC

• Master Commander Ajax likes this
BCC's Hobby Guide:
- Be Grim Dark not Grim Derp
- Hobby for 15 minutes a day
- Your miniatures are always the best painted in the room
- Game with your heart and don't care about losing
- Make sure your opponent is having fun 

eternal_warrior12

eternal_warrior12

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 215 posts
I’ve been painting tiny Titans like crazy these last few weeks! I’m super excited about all of the new releases.

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,358 posts

Article link

Shake the earth beneath the thunderous footfalls of the Emperor’s own God-machines in Loyalist Legios, the ultimate companion for any Princeps looking to form a loyalist battlegroup in Adeptus Titanicus.

UEtYz6PLeNQ7pRvR.jpg

This 176-page hardback book contains background information for loyalist Titan Legions and Knight Houses, revised rules for forming your battlegroups, and a huge number of sub-factions to draw your war machines from, including the mysterious Ordo Sinister Psi-Titans.

Available on its own for the first time, the Adeptus Titanicus Rulebook is a 96-page hardback tome of essential lore and rules for battlegroup commanders, especially ideal for anybody who picked up a few miniatures to paint and now wants to deploy them on the tabletop.

3WFDln9SH25chB3d.jpg

Making its colossal debut on the tabletop, the Warmaster Heavy Battle Titan is an awe-inspiring sight to behold, by far the largest Imperial war machine to grace the table in Adeptus Titanicus. Keep your eyes on Warhammer Community to learn more about this legendary machine later this week, but in the meantime just soak in the majesty of this intricately detailed miniature.

8ngAMLDHfsBiamq9.jpg

Add a full-strength maniple to your Adeptus Titanicus collection with the Precept Maniple Battleforce, a sizeable collection of Battle and Scout Titans that forms an excellent starting point for any would-be Princeps, as well as a valuable expansion for experienced commanders.

1GQT85PaFMmXrSun.jpg

If you’re planning to paint that much Titan, save time on hand-painting all of their tiny insignias with a transfer sheet from the Legios Ignatum, Astorum, Metalica, or Solaria. Each sheet contains hundreds of full-colour transfers for your Legio of choice as well as one of their most closely tied Knight Houses, enhancing your paint jobs tremendously.

30GVDK9fROkYGAY1.jpg

Edited by Marshal Loss, 04 April 2021 - 04:33 PM.

• Trokair, DeadFingers, Lord Marshal and 3 others like this

bRxSYDV.png

Brother Adelard

Brother Adelard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,130 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
That could be an expensive Saturday. He's got to be less than £100 surely?
What's the point of the transfer sheets? It's not like there's a shortage in the boxes?

Edited by Brother Adelard, 04 April 2021 - 04:41 PM.

O787td6.jpggallery_38474_6916_6036.jpg

nagashnee

nagashnee

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 380 posts
Oo if the battleforce has a solid discount i will get one for sure.

The Mechanicum Never Deletes Anything.

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,492 posts

Huzzah! Finally!

A quick, and admittedly not that accurate, mockup using the picture from the article lands this big boy at about 3.75 times the size of the Titanicus Imperial Knight.

WI8lh-Ex-O379-Wob8-W.jpg

Which also happens to be roughly the size of a 40k scale Imperial Knight, as can be seen thanks to this picture from ChaosBunker. So yeah, hefty thing, this one.

AT-Knights-Scl4.jpg

Edited by DeadFingers, 04 April 2021 - 06:00 PM.

• Taliesin likes this

Captain Taelos

Captain Taelos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 178 posts
Yesss! One of everything, Mr Shopkeeper, please.
  • Burni likes this

Reclusiarch Krieg

Reclusiarch Krieg

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,051 posts

Hm, use that as a 40k IK? :P

Sherrypie

Sherrypie

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 964 posts

Given the designer took 1/4 of the 40k models as a guide when he made them, the knight bloody well should be that size :D

Also yay, more goodies for the evergrowing craft queue of the Legio yes.gif

#ConvertEverything!

30k / 40k / Epic: Truescale Death Guard / Mechanicum project http://www.bolterand...s-with-the-xiv/

AT: Legio Favilla walks, Ashen Gods unleashed http://www.bolterand...gods-unleashed/

gallery_48988_16045_17820.pngsml_gallery_48988_16045_8658.png

Burni

Burni

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,301 posts
What do we reckon for that battleforce? £120?

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,888 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
Oof another pricey weekend for me
  • Burni likes this

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,757 posts

With £195 in value, I'm looking for the battleforce to be around £135-140. Applying the same discount as for the previous one, we would get £140 (previous was £100 rrp for £140 in value). The lower the better of course.

Saturday next week will be expensive I'm afraid ...

• Burni likes this

Brother Dimetrius

Brother Dimetrius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 146 posts

That Warmaster is looking like a chonky boi. Got too much still to do for my Legio, but someday...

The book I'll be getting, and that Battleforce looks nice. Wonder what the price'll be.

klisof

klisof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 933 posts

That could be an expensive Saturday. He's got to be less than £100 surely?
What's the point of the transfer sheets? It's not like there's a shortage in the boxes?

The pictures of the transfer sheets does not match the description, the text sounds like a re-release of the individual sheets for the 4 legions listed. Those would be welcome :)

Probably just warcom messing up again, we will have to wait to see what sheets get put up for sale.
  • Aarik likes this

Brother Adelard

Brother Adelard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,130 posts
Oh! I get it now! Yeah, that makes sense, a pack of the generic ones which come in the box would be an absolute non starter.

O787td6.jpggallery_38474_6916_6036.jpg

StrangerOrders

StrangerOrders

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 747 posts
  • Faction: 40k: CW, SW, BA. 30k: EC, TS

Hmm... that Maniple Pack might be just the thing to finally get me into AT...

• Noserenda likes this

Have a lovely daybiggrin.png

Incidentally, I like to commit the cardinal sin of writing fanfiction: https://forums.space.../#post-41266642

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users