Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DW: Campaign - Head Hunted (IC Thread)

FFG RPG Roleplaying Deathwatch In-Character

• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

Boyadventurer

Boyadventurer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 631 posts

Carde is going to activate his Raven Guard Solo Mode: Master of the Shadows to be able to reroll failed concealment tests. Also, per his Guerilla Training talent, he doesn't take the penalty to concealment because of his power armour.

Concealment (AG): 46 + 10 (hiding) + 20 (cameleoline cloaks) = 76

D100: 29 pass with 4 DoS

He tries to impart some advice to the other members of his kill team...

Tactics, Recon & Stealth (INT): 36

D100: 55, fail with 1 DoF

... but ultimately fails. He may be quite capable himself, bu the is no instructor. He quickly grows frustrated with his companion's failure to grasp concepts that are ingrained in him and quickly drops the subject.

gFqy2F9.gif

Edited by Boyadventurer, 13 April 2021 - 05:42 PM.

• Mazer Rackham, Trokair, BadgersinHills and 1 other like this

gallery_48988_15465_18333.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.pnggallery_45765_13882_2878.pnggallery_96397_14126_674.png

TechCaptain

TechCaptain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 745 posts
  • Faction: Imperials

Because of the absorption properties of the environment, the increased levels of electromagnetic and radiographic interference generated by the installation itself, and how those emissions are conducted/transmitted through different material media Ains understood more of how to hide himself from the sensors looking for them, as He had already had been trying to conceal himself from the get go, the presence of the Tau looking for them made it imperative to hide themselves and he worked with skill to do so with the vast knowledge of how technology works at his disposal.  With the Earth and Fire Castes present he could not be more careful, especially spying the tech heresy that is the Battlesuit, fighting those head on was foolish, his mind reviewed the Layout and the patrols he could see, marking each one on their HUDs as they are observed, designating them with threat levels and marking armaments as identified. 

Technology Concealment (Tech Use) (Int): 45 + 20 (Rho Output) = 65
D100: 41 pass with 2 DoS

• Mazer Rackham and BadgersinHills like this
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

++ SCLOPETATOR SIMULAMINIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,476 posts

Carde and Ains:

The Tau sentry continues scanning with his googles none-the-wiser to your individual locations.

The magnoculars fix on the tree stumps and rocks your colleagues are hidden behind, peering.  From this distance through the systems in our own helms, you can spot the very distinctive shuffle of the Fire Warrior's knuckle as he zooms in.

I will update fully on Friday to allow others to get their rolls in if possible.

Khordelia:

The Khamsin pattern Land Speeders take off in a roar of engines and buzzing of anti-grav plates.  Soon you are whipping over the terrain at breakneck speed, knuckles gripping the handles of the twin-linked heavy bolter mounted in front of you.  Kraevus is an excellent pilot, the bob and flit of the Land Speeder easy to compensate for, even for the humans in the back and hanging off the sides with their magboots.  Extra pouches of boltgun ammunition are hung around the cockpit.  You won't be running short any time soon.

The thought makes you wonder as to your colleagues, and the pilot next to you, do you think to address him as Ironbreaker before you realise he is not?  How easy to be cut from brotherhood - yet you know this all too well.  Maybe you think of the Space Wolf far to the North, pursuing his own Wyrd.

Irrelevant now.  You skip over the Imperial Guard lines and Kraevus patches you into the IG battle-net.  The chatter is ecstatic, nothing but excitement at the strange turn of events, yet, as a Chapter practiced in hit-and-run, and knowing the Tau for what they do, maybe the exuberance is premature...the Red Hunter's voice breaks you from the cyclical reverie.

+Predator Two-Five, Viper One.  We will engage the first targets in five minutes, over.+

You work the action on the guns and test the pintle.  This is going to be interesting.

• BadgersinHills likes this

Indexes: IA: Scions of Gehenna IA: White Paladins

You see, it all started with an Only War game I played long ago. I was heavy weapons guy.  I wanted an Autocannon, and by bargaining, trading etc, I managed to get in the neighbourhood of 5% chance, and guess what? I got it! I howled and cheered and professed my luck as an insult to Tzeentch.

And ever since, I swear that begrudging clown has had it in for me. Not two missions later, I was charged by a cannon-proof Ork, brutalized, and forced to burn fate. Many other cases of ill luck have befallen me in other games, but I can at least take solace in the fact that I have someone to blame...

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,677 posts
Concealment (Ag) Test: 34 +30 =64
1d100: 39 PASS (2 DoS)

gallery_45765_15430_13020.pnggallery_45765_15430_13241.pnggallery_45765_15430_20687.pnggallery_45765_15430_11578.pnggallery_45765_15430_1287.pnggallery_45765_15430_34763.pnggallery_45765_15430_18580.pnggallery_45765_15430_18989.png

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,476 posts

It is Friday, and so I will update as advised. I have completed a Stealth Check for Trokair in his absence.

Spoiler

Hellebore Minima:

The Tau sentry drops the magnoculars from his eyes, rubs the lenses and peers through them again.  Seeing nothing, he turns and dismounts his perch, although the Crisis suit stays present.  Perhaps this is merely a security measure, however, there does appear to be a bustle of activity, and the grounds of the installation appear to be heavily trampled, the foliage roughly cut back, as though this level of activity is not the norm.

You remain undetected and quickly move into position further down the ridge.  The wind blows strongly through the lumber boughs around you, carrying with it wisps of grey ash.  The Greyhell Front is obviously erupting, and this will work in your favour as you approach and plan your assault on Objective Rho.  The Earth caste workers hurry inside, leaving the Fire Warrior patrols outside, safe against the environment in their sealed suits 

Pay particular attention to the map in my earlier post in order to make your assault.  Racel will provide any information to your questions she reasonably has access to.  More generic strategising and discussion can take place in the OOC.

• Trokair, BadgersinHills and TechCaptain like this

You see, it all started with an Only War game I played long ago. I was heavy weapons guy.  I wanted an Autocannon, and by bargaining, trading etc, I managed to get in the neighbourhood of 5% chance, and guess what? I got it! I howled and cheered and professed my luck as an insult to Tzeentch.

And ever since, I swear that begrudging clown has had it in for me. Not two missions later, I was charged by a cannon-proof Ork, brutalized, and forced to burn fate. Many other cases of ill luck have befallen me in other games, but I can at least take solace in the fact that I have someone to blame...

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,476 posts

Carde:

The conditions favour a stealthy approach.  With the right timing and a dash of daring, the sentries could be eliminated.  Looking up from the position you have worked your way down to, the Battlesuit cannot actually see under the Augur Station's footprint.  The swirling ash cloud does nothing to help.  Whilst it is not enough to prevent you or the Tau seeing, thanks to your own sophisticated helms, it will mask the movements of someone looking to put a knife into a few necks.

MAP:

Spoiler

Notes:

Grey mass = Objective Rho footprint

Red box = Devilfish

Red Markers = Tau Sentries

Blue Marker = Carde

1 Sq = 2 metres.

The Sentries are static, fearing being lost in the ash-cloud.  They must all be eliminated for unseen access to the facility.

The conditions will add +10 to Silent Move tests.  If unmoving, they will add +10 to Concealment tests.

You will benefit from surprise as long as they do not detect you.  To make this easier, there will be one initiative value for all the Tau until you are seen, or they are all dead.

Structured Time will NOT commence until you make your first kill.

• Trokair and BadgersinHills like this

Boyadventurer

Boyadventurer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 631 posts

After studying the enemy positions, Carde prepares to strike. He replaces the clip of Metal Storm rounds in his bolter with Stalker rounds, and fits the second clip of Stalker rounds into his bolt pistol. He maglocks and holsters the weapons, respectively, and draws his combat blade.

Continuing to draw upon his innate stealthiness (staying in Master of Shadows solo mode), Carde stalks towards the first pair of sentries in the SE section of the map.

Silent Move (AG): 46 + 10 = 56

D100: 12, Pass with 4 DoS

Concealment: 46 + 20 (Cameleoline cloak) = 66

D100: 54, Pass with 1 DoS

(Actually, I'm not sure if that's the proper formatting for opposed checks, let me know if I should lay it out better).

He would try to approach west then south, around that group of rocks (especially if they are large enough to block line of sight) and come up behind the closest sentry. I think he can be fairly confident that any noise he makes is masked by the ash storm, but even a 7 foot tall super soldier in an invisibility cloak might draw the eye crossing open ground. If he senses that they have spotted him and he's already already committed to crossing the gap, he would charge and try to take the two sentries down before they can alert the others.

• Mazer Rackham, BadgersinHills and TechCaptain like this

gallery_48988_15465_18333.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.pnggallery_45765_13882_2878.pnggallery_96397_14126_674.png

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,476 posts

Boyadventurer, yep, that's how you should roll all skill checks :)  The Opposed Roll is made by your opponent, and then we count the DoS of each side to give the winner.

The rocks you indicate will not block LoS completely, but you have a camo cloak and the boulders are angular enough that you will be at a significant advantage.

Tau Awareness: D100 = 98 FAIL, Plus 6 DoF

The nearest sentries could be statues if they weren't moving their heads so much to clear the ash and accumulating silt from their visors.  As you close to them, you can hear the soft chimes the Tau use in place of solid, dependable vox clicks.  You can only guess at their conversation, but they more than oblivious to your deadly approach.

TechCaptain

TechCaptain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 745 posts

Ains loads his Stalker rounds into the bolter he carries and takes aim to support the stealthy Carde if needed. The Hunter in Shadows has made the first move while the rest of them made their own internal debates of how to best approach the facility but this works to their advantage as far as Ains was concerned. A lone marine trained in stealth tactics had a better chance of making the necessary movements to take out sentries for the rest to approach than them all going at once. Also to help Carde using his superior visual location, kept a running tab on the sentries updating Carde's HUD in real time including probabilities of sight lines and with what ever accuracy Tau tech sorcery was likely too pick up Carde. He wanted their best shot at being able to strike from the shadows. 

Hidden Content

Boyadventurer

Boyadventurer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 631 posts

Carde has slipped in behind the first sentry, who is completely unaware of the threat. The combat knife, darkened to reduce reflectivity, is lined up to penetrate the soft joint material covering the Tau's neck.

In a flash of movement too quick to make out, Carde places his open hand upon the top of the Tau's head, jerking it back while plunging the blade in.

Called Shot: Head - 49 (WS) - 20 (called shot) + 10 (half aim) + 10 (surprise) = 49

1d100: 1, Pass, 4 DoS

The spinal cord is severed and Carde controls the body's fall to the ground, hoping to minimize the noise, while keeping an eye on the second sentry.

Silent Move (AG): 46+10 = 56
1D100: 11, pass with 4 DoS

• Mazer Rackham and Dosjetka like this

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,476 posts

Tau Awareness: D100 = 63 FAIL, Plus 3 DoF

The other sentry stands three metres away, completely oblivious to the death of his Sa'Cean kin.  The ash is thick, and Carde is just a vague shadow.

A spectre of death.

• Boyadventurer likes this

Boyadventurer

Boyadventurer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 631 posts

Confident that the second sentry hasn't been alerted, Carde once again comes up behind and strikes to sever the spinal cord.

Called Shot: Head - 49 (WS) - 20 (called shot) + 10 (half aim) + 10 (surprise) = 49

1d100: 56, fail

Something catches the sentry's attention at the last second and it turns its head slightly, the blade then rolls off the curves of the creature's helmet.

• Mazer Rackham and TechCaptain like this

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,476 posts

Oof!

Gentlemen.  Roll Initiatives.

TechCaptain

TechCaptain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 745 posts

Ains watches as Carde makes the first kill flawlessly, but frowns when the second sentry turns towards the Astartes. But it makes sense to the Artificer since the silent killer from the shadows can only do so much to keep hidden at that close. It was just unfortunate for Carde that sentry was slightly more aware than his fellows or would be if Ains hadn't been ready to support with fire support. With an aimed shot since Ains had been keeping watch through his sights and updating the HUDs this entire time, it took less time for his enhance reflexes to register the guard just becoming aware than it did for his finger to pull the trigger. It sent a bolt of no sound barreling towards the temple of the Tau Sentry. The guard crumpled before even awareness of anything could be comprehended. With a quick update on everyone's HUD, Ains directed Carde to stay on mission for clearing them a path. 

BS roll: 04 (That hits very nicely best roll yet. )

Damage: 2d10 + 7 dropping the lowest = 16 (I guess I want to do the fury thing. I am trying to avoid the rest of everything noticing us.)

Initiative; 1d10 + 3 = 9

Edited by TechCaptain, 28 April 2021 - 10:42 PM.

• Mazer Rackham likes this
Hidden Content

Trokair

Trokair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,560 posts

As they made their approach the two stealth experts made swift progress down the slope, and without their positional marker in his HUD Brynjarr would likely have lost track of them.

Trying the best to keep to cover and not give anything away his decent towards the objective was slower than the others, seeing a clear way to take he stuck to their right flank, with brother Loth nearby to the left.

Having found a good spot to observe the sentries Brynjarr paused to analyze the situation, aware that Carde  and  Ains where further south and closing with the sentries there. The Battle Suit was still atop the platform and the transport tank idled near the base entrance.

A kill marker flickered on the them’s HUD, Carde had taken out one of the guards. Things where abut to get messy. 

Initiative Roll: 1d10 +4 (Ag Bonus)
1d10: 6 = Initiative 10

Edited by Trokair, 29 April 2021 - 06:15 PM.

• Mazer Rackham likes this
My Assorted Projects
Facing the Unknown , Facing the Unknown II

You know the game is in trouble when your GM says things like this:

Can somebody tell me what the hell is happening with this game?

BadgersinHills

BadgersinHills

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 894 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords.

Khordelia had remained silent throughout the events that had quickly passed, and now he reflects on the day's revelations.

A crash, an ambush, ghosts and a gift. He was not unused to the shifting quicksand that warzones were, but this was more than unusual. What were the Wolves of old, the host of Russ, doing on this ash-choked planet? What duty had compelled them to this half-life, kept them from feasting at the Emperor's table?

Were he a warrior less experienced in defeat and victory, a warrior less stained in the humiliation of his brothers and their red viscera, he would have thought these passings curious but relegated them to an after-action report, perhaps even returned to this world after his service at the Watch was over to lay the spirits of the dead to peace.

But these tidings are not curious. The mantis is enthroned on the petals, not ensnared by the nectar within or the sunlight without. Only the hunt will give me answers. 

And for now, only the spider will suffice for the hunt.  

As the Land Speeder cuts through the air, he breathes in deeply, filling his lungs with the helmet-filtered air. The T'au would have their webs spun, of course, but they could not stop death's hunting. 

• Mazer Rackham and TechCaptain like this

Maybe you could model TWC-sized "were-templars" who's inner Templar took over in the fury of battle transforming them into a giant half man - half templar?

gallery_62972_14467_9630.jpg. gallery_48988_16228_1694.png  

My Works in Progress

Credit to Julie Hang for the profile picture. @juliehangart on Instagram.

Boyadventurer

Boyadventurer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 631 posts

Initiative: 1d10+4

1d10: 2 + 4 = 6

A shot cracks out. Muffled as it was, it is clear enough to Carde's genehanced hearing that this was a Stalker round. The shot catches the sentry, knocking him into Carde who was already off balance from his missed strike, causing the marine to stumble for an instant.

• Mazer Rackham, BadgersinHills and TechCaptain like this

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,476 posts

Just waiting for Tech's damage rolls and Init score, and then I'll start Structured Time.

If Dos doesn't chip in, I'll roll up for him.

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,677 posts

[placeholder]

Loth has narratively readied his boltgun.

Initiative Roll: 1d10 +3 (Ag Bonus)

1d10: 3 = 6

gallery_45765_15430_13020.pnggallery_45765_15430_13241.pnggallery_45765_15430_20687.pnggallery_45765_15430_11578.pnggallery_45765_15430_1287.pnggallery_45765_15430_34763.pnggallery_45765_15430_18580.pnggallery_45765_15430_18989.png

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,476 posts

Thank you brother.

Stunned and almost dead, the Tau sentry performs his final duty, clasping a shaking hand over his other wrist.  A small red light begins to flash from a small device there, and this is accompanied by red lanterns on the walls of the facility pulsing in a sympathetic heartbeat.

The alien body goes still at Carde's feet, helmet shattered, chocking on the clogging ash filling his helmet.

+++ NARRATIVE TIME ENDS +++

+++ COMBAT ROUND: STRUCTURED TIME BEGINS +++

+++ ROUND 1 +++

Initiative Order:

[x] Devilfish AG 3 + 10 = 13 (12/12)

[x] Fire Warriors AG 3 + 6 = 11 (25/25)

[ ] Brynjarr AG AG 4 + 6 = 10 (23/23)

[ ] Ains AG 3 + 3 = 9 (22/22)

[ ] Crisis Battlesuit AG 4 + 3 = 7 (30/30)

[ ] Carde AG 4 + 2 = 6 (20/20)

[ ] Loth AG 3 + 3 = 6 (20/20)

Devilfish:

The pilot, on receiving the signal, pulls up the ramp and begins to power the engines.

Fire Warriors:

The Tau respond as expected, forming up into some semblance of order, a defensive group though at best, and taking cover.

Spoiler

Not knowing where the attack is coming from, they are wary, likely waiting for support from the Devilfish or the Installation itself before attempting further investigation.

MAP:

Spoiler

++ Post Actions ++

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 29 April 2021 - 09:52 AM.

• Commissar Molotov, Trokair, BadgersinHills and 1 other like this

Trokair

Trokair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,560 posts

A shot rang out to the south, one of his brothers had open fire. The alarm would now be raised, so no time to waste, now was the moment to capitalize on the element of surprise.

Taking aim at the heavily armoured Xenos atop the Listing Station Brynjarr switched over to Kraken rounds and pulled the trigger. The increasing wind and volcanic ash where a nuisance; but the round hit the main bulk of the suit anyway, it had proven to be too big to miss.

Switch ammo selector over to Kraken magazine (free action)

Aim (1/2 action) and 1 shot (1/2 action) with kraken round at Crisis Suit

BS: 43 +10 (Range) +10 (Aim)  -20 (atmospheric conditions) +10 (bolter mastery) + 20 (Size)= 73 
D100: 66 Pass , 0 DoF

1 Hit on Body (I think)

Assuming no dodge

Damage 1D10 (Tearing: roll 6 and 4, take 6) + 9 +2 (bolter mastery) Total 17, Pen 8 

Ammunition expended: 1 Kraken Round

Edited by Trokair, 29 April 2021 - 07:25 PM.

• Mazer Rackham, BadgersinHills, Boyadventurer and 1 other like this
My Assorted Projects
Facing the Unknown , Facing the Unknown II

You know the game is in trouble when your GM says things like this:

Can somebody tell me what the hell is happening with this game?

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,476 posts

+++ ROUND 1 CONTINUES +++

Initiative Order:

[x] Devilfish AG 3 + 10 = 13 (12/12)

[x] Fire Warriors AG 3 + 6 = 11 (25/25)

[x] Brynjarr AG AG 4 + 6 = 10 (23/23)

Crisis Suit:

The Battlesuit is scanning for the threat, but has not pinpointed it.  SUddenly a round strikes the breastplate of the hardened battle-armour and tears into the plating, leaving an orange wound at the penetrator cap goes to work.

No Dodge (Unaware-ish)

Damage 17 Pen 8

Reduced by TB 8, Arm 9(2) = 8 Wounds

The pilot, a reasonably experienced Shas'Ui, staunches the bleeding using an emergency system and puts his sensors to maximum.

He is now aware of the threat, and may Dodge.

[ ] Ains AG 3 + 3 = 9 (22/22)

[ ] Crisis Battlesuit AG 4 + 3 = 7 (22/30)

+ Post Actions +

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 03 May 2021 - 09:41 PM.

• Trokair, BadgersinHills and TechCaptain like this

TechCaptain

TechCaptain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 745 posts

[placeholder]

Move forward in cover
Switch to regular bolts (stealth basically over it seems.)
Fire at Crisis Suit aiming for chest to follow up his fellow Astartes

BS: 40  + 10 (Range, within half range)

Bolter Damage 1D10+9 +2 (Bolter Mastery)(4 Pen)
Bolter Semi Auto Rolls:
Roll: 29, 2 DoS
Hit 1: 15
Hit 2: 18

Plasma Cutter Damage: 1D10+7 (7 Pen)
Plasma Cutter:
Edit: Reaction roll 10, Success no degrees.
Hit 1: 14

Edited by TechCaptain, 03 May 2021 - 05:10 AM.

Hidden Content

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,476 posts

Ok Tech, let's sort this out for you, got a couple of options:

The first is that you make Multiple Attacks, which allows you to SAB with the bolter and fire the plasma torch, but because Multiple Attacks is a discrete action from SAB, you can't do the move.  However, the SAB will benefit from the +10 to Hit in this case.  Also just an FYI, Techmarines don't get access to Bolter Mastery, as that's a Tac Marine Specialty, but that will all sort itself out here.

Option 1: Full Action - Multiple Attacks.

Spoiler

Option 2: Full Action - Semi Auto Burst.

Spoiler

EDIT:  After a quick refresh (Ta, Steel) there is the option of using your Reaction to make the shot with the Plasma Cutter as well as Moving and Semi-Auto, but I wouldn't recommend it with that Crisis Suit looming.  T'is however, your choice.  If you wish to use Option 2, then I'll allow a re-roll of the Plasma Cutter shot, as it will be a separate attack, so you'll need 10 or less on the D100.

As you can see from both options, there is no loss to your choice.  If you wish, you can attempt a Re-roll by spending a Fate point, but the result of the re-roll stands.  You may also spend a Fate Point to add another DoS to one of your rolls.  Another less-often used way to spend a Fate Point is to automatically Pass a Test with it.

Just let me know how you want to proceed, but be careful as I think you only have 2 FP's?

EDIT:

Tech has sacrificed his reaction to make an attack with the plasma cutter as well as SAB and moving forwards.  Your damage roll as posted will be used.

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 03 May 2021 - 12:01 PM.

• BadgersinHills and TechCaptain like this

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,476 posts

[x] Ains AG 3 + 3 = 9 (22/22)

Crisis Suit:

The bolter impacts slam against the legs of the target.

Spoiler

The flare of the plasma beam gives the Crisis Pilot some warning.

Spoiler

[x] Crisis Battlesuit AG 4 + 3 = 7 (21/30)

Crisis Suit Actions:

Tracking the plasma flash and the trail of bolts gives the alien warrior some idea of where the assailants lie.

Spoiler

The Battlesuit moves 2m further toward the Northern edge of the installation roof, jetpack engines flaring.

++ Post Actions ++

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 03 May 2021 - 10:09 PM.

• Trokair and BadgersinHills like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FFG, RPG, Roleplaying, Deathwatch, In-Character

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users