Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

30 years in the hobby, Slave does 1st ed, again.

Squats Chaos Squats Khorne Rogue Trader Legion of the Damned Tzeentch World Eaters Genestealers Chaos Genestealer Cult Slaanesh

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,098 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Got some more LotD stuff done, gonna do a Commander and Ancient next, and a kitbashed Vet Sgt Centurius. 

med_gallery_75911_16900_126803.jpg

med_gallery_75911_16900_626562.jpg

med_gallery_75911_16900_168028.jpg

Got a few more sprues of Einherjar in the post so I can finish off the Khorne Hearthguard squad, and I have got some of the nasty plastic Eldar Guardians with the metal shuriken catapults to go with my oldstyle Eldar army so I have a playable Xenos force now. They will show themselves here at some point soon when I slap a bit more paint on them. . 

• Doghouse, LameBeard, Ryltar Thamior and 1 other like this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

SvenIronhand

SvenIronhand

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 118 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves, Ultramarines

Out of curiosity, what bits did you use for the Banner Bearer? I have a Hearthguard Command Squad in my future. 

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,098 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Wargames Atlantic Einherjar's, banner arm is one of the gun holding hands repositioned, trimmed etc. Brass rod for the banner pole and the banner came from one of the old Fantasy Dwarf kits. After building the Khorne Hearthguard squad I will have two Einherjar minis spare, and I did say Ill do Tzeentch Squats as well so Ill convert up a Tzeentch Lord and may as well do a Slaanesh one as well. Because everybodys mini collection needs a one breasted drunk bearded midget with anger issues. 

• SvenIronhand likes this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Squats, Chaos Squats, Khorne, Rogue Trader, Legion of the Damned, Tzeentch, World Eaters, Genestealers, Chaos Genestealer Cult, Slaanesh

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users