War009's Cult of Strife

WAR

So one of my Favorite Xenos figures of all time was Lelith since her intial release back in 3rd editon. I never got around to buying any of her models. With the upcoming Pain and Peity box release, I finally decided to build my Cult of Strife army for 9th edition. So I went to my local Warhammer store and Purchased the Start Collecting : Drukhari box Friday. After a few hours here is where we are at.

gallery_26778_16894_82978.jpg

gallery_26778_16894_202768.jpg

gallery_26778_16894_193730.jpg

More Photos can be found in my Main WIP THread

I think Mandrakes are decent currently, certainly with their special rules as a support/harassment unit so hopefully the new codex can help them earn a solid place in your lists :tu: Will you be taking advantage of the mercenary's differences for separate colours or unifying them to your Kabal?

Unsure yet on the mercenaries ....I may go the the different but one unified feature like red sashes.

I love the current mandrake models but fine cast, wish they were in plastic.

Edited by war009

And Models are primed. Next will be gloss coat but not sure when ill have time to airbrush for a few days.

Succubus and Wyches

gallery_26778_16894_43660.jpg

gallery_26778_16894_25293.jpg

Arena Champion

gallery_26778_16894_44583.jpg

gallery_26778_16894_123182.jpg

gallery_26778_16894_27022.jpg

reaver Jet bike Riders and Venom Gunner

gallery_26778_16894_160329.jpg

Reaver Jet bikes

gallery_26778_16894_33559.jpg

Venom

gallery_26778_16894_200479.jpg

gallery_26778_16894_274843.jpg

Venom and Reaver bases

gallery_26778_16894_159809.jpg

WarriorFish I know that feeling, technically I have 6 armies ( Grey Knights, Adepta Sororitas, Raptors scout/ Phobos/ vanguard army, Mortifactors Primaris army, Imperial Knights, and Drukhari), 3 are unbuilt in box or for the most part or partially primed, Drukhari are primed. Raptors and Grey Knights are the closest to battle ready, parade ready or done. So I figured I work on the Grey Knights (the Largest army I currently own) and Drukhari (smallest) to add variety

Angel of Death- I will definitely try to impress everyone....hopefully. Bases are done same as my other armies so they all have that same war zone aspect to them.

Mithril- I’m now delayed due to few things, covid vaccine rd 2 today and given how many people have been getting sick off the second shot there’s a good chance I’ll get sick and not be able to airbrush this weekend. The polar vortex is delaying paints from Michigan Toy Solider (it’s in a Michigan post office according to the tracking lady updated 2/12....:censored: covid), my gw order (placed the 9th and has not shipped before yesterday’s announcement), and waiting on my Fallout Hobbies order for stencil/ decal bundle to ship but expecting that to be delayed too.

I know im anxious to see them in paint. I also am stuck in that polar situation down here in Texas. Weve been having record lows and snow fall on top of water utility problems the past week. Plus lots of black outs around town, thank God we didnt lose power. Ive been staying a little busy in the hobby room since we cant go to work yet.

wow we're like in polar opposites... i had the fan on last night when i went to bed it was so hot :sweat:  and you guys are talking about  polar vortex's...and snow... I'm putting models together cause the paint dries too quick in this heat... 

also take care guys and hope your safe... :thumbsup:

any update yet? what color do you plan painting them in?

i guess youre gonna choose a wych cult,

there seemed to be lots of reavers and wyches in there.

are you gonna make lelith your warlord?

or are you gonna disown her that pleasure? ;)

...and give it to a succubi instead?

any update yet? what color do you plan painting them in?

i guess youre gonna choose a wych cult,

there seemed to be lots of reavers and wyches in there.

are you gonna make lelith your warlord?

or are you gonna disown her that pleasure? ;)

...and give it to a succubi instead?

No updates working on my GKs

Color for the army is gonna be the emerald midnight from turbo dork and wych cult led by lelith

Awesome :) Im myself pretty new-old to the game. Played like 3-4 years ago.

I threw away all my drukhari (except flesh coven models) and am now starting fresh.

Ive already painted and finished 30 wracks and gonna make it a with full covens army with full wrack raider/ravager crew.