Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alpha Lords -- Your equipment?

Chaos Chaos Space Marines Alpha Legion Chaos Lord

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Iron Father Ferrum

Iron Father Ferrum

++ INTERFECTOR PRODITORES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,616 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands, Alpha Legion

So I'm curious how everyone equips their Chaos Lords for 9th edition.  I might actually have the opportunity to start playing again soon, so I'm whipping up lists and such and prepping my models.  Going off just what I have now, I could field the Kranon/DV Lord as plasma pistol/Shadeblade though I'll probably stick with my Terminator Lord with Viper's Bite and Headhunter at first (to drop in with Termies or Oblits).

If you've got something fancy or unexpected to show off, I'd like to see it!

Posted Image

+Corruption of Purpose: Heretic Astartes+
+The Blade Unsheathed: Asuryani+

+AO+ Currently seeking a PhotoShopper to make me a Chaos banner for this signature. +OA+

ChazSexington

ChazSexington

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 982 posts

I run a Chaos Lord with a power sword (I like the look of my mini) and Faceless Commander (whatever the redeploy trait is) to babysit my Chosen and follow them with Renascent Infiltration. I have run a Chaos Lord with Viper's Bite and Headhunter, but it doesn't do much and I do it more because it's thematic. Very few characters are weak enough to be killed for it to be worth the investment, but obviously your mileage may vary!

3swLU5Al.jpg

• Iron Father Ferrum and Tallarn Commander like this

Call_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01a.gifETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifgallery_48988_15465_48576.pnggallery_29004_15471_42509.png

Ceterum autem censeo Macragginem delendam esse.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chaos, Chaos Space Marines, Alpha Legion, Chaos Lord

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users