Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kill Team - Killzones

Kill Team game

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,736 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
Warhammer Community Article

This 112-page book introduces the varied environments in which kill teams operate and provides rules for fighting battles across six such killzones: Death World Forest, Sector Mechanicus, Sector Munitorum, Wall of Martyrs, Sector Fronteris, and Sector Sanctoris.

Each set of killzone rules includes an environment table, two narrative play and matched play missions, and a selection of bespoke Tactics. If you’re looking to add variety to your Kill Team battles and duke it out within thrilling new Theatres of War, be sure to pre-order this book.

UkFN8HAgbRkRz6KG.jpg

Click the link above for more.
  • Firedrake Cordova and firestorm40k like this

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_6764_14592.pnggallery_26_6764_3621.png

firestorm40k

firestorm40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,167 posts
  • Faction: Legion of Taurus
This is helpful, even though some of the Kill Zones sets are getting re-release, not all of them appear to be, and I guess not everyone will want/be able to get each of them. So having all the rules in one place will be good!
  • Firedrake Cordova likes this
My Chaos Marine project log, the (infamous!) Legion of Taurus: http://www.bolterand...arine-army-log/

RipOffProductions

RipOffProductions

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 640 posts

I'm interested by them saying rules for deathworld forests are being included, since that terrain has been missing from the website for moths now, not even a "out of stock" or "no longer available" state, just gone. reprint incoming? maybe even a new kit?

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,736 posts

I'm interested by them saying rules for deathworld forests are being included, since that terrain has been missing from the website for moths now, not even a "out of stock" or "no longer available" state, just gone. reprint incoming? maybe even a new kit?

Judging by the re-release of some other older kits, it seems likely that we'll see additional older kits (like the Deathworld forest) being re-released later. Just guessin'.

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_6764_14592.pnggallery_26_6764_3621.png

Maschinenpriester

Maschinenpriester

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 410 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children
Good to see those kill zones back. I wonder if the book contains some new kill zones like zone mortalis. A zone mortalis kill zone kit would also be a no brainer in my opinion.

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,736 posts

Good to see those kill zones back. I wonder if the book contains some new kill zones like zone mortalis. A zone mortalis kill zone kit would also be a no brainer in my opinion.

Kill Team has the ultra close confines rules that were published in the Rogue Trader and Arena expansions. These rules will be included in the Nexus Pariah expansion/rulebook.
  • Firedrake Cordova and Maschinenpriester like this

RandyB

RandyB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 364 posts
So they are recycling old content?

It's good that out of print stuff is becoming available again. Touting it as new releases simply because it is "under different cover" is... not good.

Put the toys on the table and throw the dice. Everything else is just noise.

...Unless you're just in this for the modeling. In which case, show your work. Yours likely looks better than mine, anyway.

klisof

klisof

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 936 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
It sounds like they have updated the rules from the last killzone article https://www.warhamme...eld-in-minutes/

But either way it's good to be able to get the rules decoupled from the scenery sets

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kill Team game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users