Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sisters of Slaanesh

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Emicus

Emicus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,721 posts
Khornate sisters for sure. Who can say if Order of the Bloody Rose aren't doing the Brass Thrones work?

Edited by Emicus, 15 March 2021 - 01:44 AM.

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,456 posts
  • Faction: 40k - Orks & Deldar

I too like the Idea of Khorne Sisters... look at those mad sisters repentia with those eviscerators... devil.gif

and yeah Red Armor with Brass trim would look wicked... are there any third party heads for women that would look suitably chaos (i know some of the repentia look chaosy) 

Although you could make them undivided and run different squads dedicated to each chaos god... 

Great idea all round though, I'd love to see someone here do it!!

Mithril 

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,118 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

I too like the Idea of Khorne Sisters... look at those mad sisters repentia with those eviscerators... devil.gif

and yeah Red Armor with Brass trim would look wicked... are there any third party heads for women that would look suitably chaos (i know some of the repentia look chaosy) 

Although you could make them undivided and run different squads dedicated to each chaos god... 

Great idea all round though, I'd love to see someone here do it!!

Mithril 

Im contemplating Slaaneshi sisters but continuing the Hellraiser vibe I have started with my Marines and Daemons. I have tons of ideas I wanna try, and I have subbed to that Warhammer Imperium magazine that just happens to come with sisters. :D 

• mithrilforge likes this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,456 posts

I should Never have seen this Topic...it's going to lead to Damnation sweat.gif

Another option if you want to go GW "family" friendly and not convert overtly or make it simple is to paint up the sisters units to match certain warbands...

Retributors could be painted up in Iron warriors colours with a few helmet mods or bionics...and run as Havocs...

Seraphim squad could be given Scourge wings (Drukari) and count as Raptors...

Repentia could be given some kind of Collar of Khorne and be Berserkers...

Dialogus - word bearer dark apostle if ever i saw one ermm.gif 

Hospitaller - Fabius Bile biggrin.png

Junith Eruita -  lord Discordant?... or Sorcerer..?

Mortifiers and Penitent engines - Obliterators or Dreads..

The list could go on... 

Damn now I'm thinking about a Colours of Chaos Sisters army  laugh.png  

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Seahawk

Seahawk

++ OSSIFRAGUS PRAECURSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,422 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

There's a whole convent that fell to Slaanesh in Daemonifuge. They sought the perfect weapon against chaos, and well, that didn't work.

• Gederas likes this

Fluff: Naval Operations of Ultramar. Also includes all known named ships for all chapters, as well as ship sizes and assorted information.

Personal: The Renegade Hobbyist. This is where I do things! Also, follow me on Twitter at @Atomic_Hamsters.

Post link for all the instances in which Reanimation Protocols doesn't activate, but should. 

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,983 posts

There's a whole convent that fell to Slaanesh in Daemonifuge. They sought the perfect weapon against chaos, and well, that didn't work.

Wait what? I need to read the graphic novel reprint for that I got then :lol:

Evil Eye

Evil Eye

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,269 posts
  • Faction: Chaos and Tyranids.

Something tells me with those instruments of torture hanging from her backpack (including a pear of anguish! Yikes!) the new Dogmata is going to make for some interesting conversions...devil.gif

Speaking of character conversions for traitor Sororitas, I'd also had the idea of Nurglifying the Hospitaler such that rather than reading the last rites for a mortally wounded Sister, she is instead gleefully channeling life back into the body of a fallen Plague Sister, who is rising once again to spread the good word of Him Most Filthy. Nurgle and his daughters love you!

• mithrilforge likes this

ztbmByp.png

I come here to discuss and find out about Warhammer 40,000 with people of every ethnicity, sexuality, country and yes, as sickening as it is, even Eldar players.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, but monkeys do too, if they've got a gun." -Inquisitor Edmund Izzardos, on Jokaero.

(Formerly known as Squigsquasher)

Seahawk

Seahawk

++ OSSIFRAGUS PRAECURSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,422 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

Wait what? I need to read the graphic novel reprint for that I got then laugh.png

Uh, YEA you do! The basic jist is they found a keeper of secrets frozen in ice, tried to study it and learn secrets to better fight Chaos, and it corrupted them. 

Fluff: Naval Operations of Ultramar. Also includes all known named ships for all chapters, as well as ship sizes and assorted information.

Personal: The Renegade Hobbyist. This is where I do things! Also, follow me on Twitter at @Atomic_Hamsters.

Post link for all the instances in which Reanimation Protocols doesn't activate, but should. 

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,456 posts

@Evil eye... i had that thought exactly, that New Dogmata is going to be a Khorne-Dog...ermm.gif ... tongue.png ...perhaps not ...no no that sounds too funny, anyway she's going to heed the call to Chaos most urgently...that face painted right will be great thumbsup.gif  and some minor conversion work will see her well on the way to blood red and Bronze...

Mithril

• Evil Eye likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users