Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Killzone: Sector Munitorum Environment content

Kill Team game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mechanicus_Adept

Mechanicus_Adept

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 512 posts
  • Faction: codex marines

I did not know this until recently. The new expansion boxes does not come with any cards for map hazard or mission. I found the printed cards useful when playing games against new people.

The box comes only with the board and terrain. Is this correct?

If so does anyone here know the mission or map hazard for the Munitorum set?

gallery_51734_7670_2606.pnggallery_51734_7670_9704.pnggallery_51734_7670_1854.pnggallery_51734_7670_3090.jpg

Squark

Squark

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,078 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

It looks like this is a new product under an old name. The old boxed set had one fewer sprue of Thermoplasmic conduits, but had a Thermoplasmic Incinerator and the cards instead.

Frustrating, but on the other hand, I really needed all those Thermoplasmic conduits for my Zone Mortalis board.

The new killzones book should have all the hazard, mission, and tactics cards from every killzone up to this point.

Notably, the new product descriptions for these boxes does not list the cards as contents, while product descriptions for the old box (which are still available on third party websites even though it's out of stock) do.

Edited by Squark, 06 March 2021 - 10:00 PM.

• Mechanicus_Adept and walter h like this

ETL_2014_Banner_V2_03A_Custos_Fidei.jpgETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_02.jpg

Dolchiate Remembrancer

Dolchiate Remembrancer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,750 posts
  • Faction: CSoV, TSons
I can confirm the new boxes only have terrain and mat.
Personnaly it was exactly what i wanted. Ill get the book some other time!

Segmentum Ultima::Dolchiate Sector ++Tales of Warfare in a Sector of the 41st Millennium++
IA: Crimson Sons of Vengeance(BA Successor) ++ IT: Thrallband Tusmah(TS Thrallband)

ETL_Medal_03.gif ETL_Medal_04.gif  gallery_29004_10383_212.pnggallery_62972_10568_30745.jpggallery_48988_10069_9408.pnghPRn0FW.pnggallery_48988_13169_15439.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kill Team game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users