Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[NM] House of Faith - Redemptionists

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Joe

Joe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,158 posts

unknown.png

unknown.png

That's a pretty stellar box, by all accounts.
  • Firedrake Cordova, Trokair, Master Commander Ajax and 2 others like this

mkbKIlr.png

Lord Marshal

Lord Marshal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,947 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard

It's time!

RI9OL4j.png

Edited by Lord Marshal, 20 March 2021 - 01:57 PM.

• Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra, beefeb, Reclusiarch Krieg and 2 others like this
gallery_30308_9518_1272.jpggallery_30308_9518_1551.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_9366.png

Axineton

Axineton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,826 posts

I’m all over this. Can’t wait.

WrathOfTheLion

WrathOfTheLion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,882 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels, WB & SW

I think I could make some pretty great cultists for my Word Bearers from these. Add a little heresy and they'll be perfect.

• Bryan Blaire likes this

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,678 posts

That's a six-model box. Looks decent enough. :)

gallery_45765_15430_13020.pnggallery_45765_15430_13241.pnggallery_45765_15430_20687.pnggallery_45765_15430_11578.pnggallery_45765_15430_1287.pnggallery_45765_15430_34763.pnggallery_45765_15430_18580.pnggallery_45765_15430_18989.png

sarabando

sarabando

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,731 posts

NGL they just dont feel right without the capriote hoods.

• Jack of the Pelt, Ayatollah_of_Rock_n_Rolla and tangoalphatwo like this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,118 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

If you want hoods the Frostgrave Cultist sprue has tons on there. 

• Firedrake Cordova likes this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Joe

Joe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,158 posts
Some people choose some odd hills to die on.

I'm quite pumped for the conversion possibilities here - Word Bearers acolytes, Mordheim, Ordo Malleus followers and so on. With a little bit of work I'm certain they could make up some Administratum officials for objective gameplay too!
  • Jack of the Pelt, Darnok, Dosjetka and 4 others like this

mkbKIlr.png

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,118 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.

Just a friendly reminder this is about the Redemptionist minis and not a history lesson. If you wanna debate history and politics take it to facebook. 

So those Redemptionist minis huh guys, look sweet dont they? Anybody planning on adding some to their Cawdor or starting up a pure Redemptionist gang?

• Dosjetka, Arbedark and Gederas like this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

Blog - Gates of Helvete

"If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Guilliman is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to the Cicatrix." Captain Blackadder

Perry

Perry

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 951 posts
Looks like three main bodies with enough bits for some variety.

I wouldn't mind having a few of these

sitnam

sitnam

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 558 posts
I used the original Cawdor for some Tzeentch cultists, and I'm kinda thinking of using these guys. Gotta say, I really dislike the hair on those three with hair. I hope the box comes with decent weapon options. Right now it looks like 2 per stance
Posted Image
The Order of His Amethyst Heart
The Dancing Scythes Chapter

Montford

Montford

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 968 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of Battle/Red Templars

With a minor modification I would like to use the model on the far left as a Missionary in a Sisters army.

Peace may cost less than war, or infinitely more, for war cannot cost more than one's own life.

-Klingon proverb

tangoalphatwo

tangoalphatwo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 487 posts
I can see the attraction to the capriote hoods. However there’s plenty of conversion possibility with these. The sculpts are dynamic as hell! Like Darkness said, pick up the Frostgrave Cultist for conversions. I think that would be rad as hell! And if not sweet too. I think back in the day, I green stuffed some capriote hoods on some flangalent heads for some conversions (though, those are long gone now.) so that’s an option too. I think these are awesome and hope for those that are a little disappointed we’ve provided some solution to make you happy and I for one will be open to dm for suggestions if you’re still not. Remember this is a hobby. We should enjoy it.

Sorry for the run on paragraph. Didn’t quite know where to separate it out as i was all over the place
  • Slave to Darkness likes this

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,912 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
Absolutely perfect expansion for the Cawdor, and it’s gonna be lots of fun putting them down with Enforcers :D

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Firedrake Cordova

Firedrake Cordova

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,447 posts
  • Faction: Salamanders

I'm torn on these models. On the one hand, they're nice models, on the other hand, something feels "off", but I can't quite place what it is (it may be "nostalgia goggles"). blush.png

Given that they were my first Necromunda gang back in the day, I'll probably still get a boxl laugh.pngblush.png

Edited by Firedrake Cordova, 20 March 2021 - 06:23 PM.

Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,277 posts

bF9wZvd.png

• Slave to Darkness and Lord Marshal like this

we_badge_ezra.png

Castigator

Castigator

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 452 posts
  • Faction: The Castigators, Slaanesh Marines

I'm torn on these models. On the one hand, they're nice models, on the other hand, something feels "off", but I can't quite place what it is (it may be "nostalgia goggles"). blush.png

Given that they were my first Necromunda gang back in the day, I'll probably still get a boxl laugh.pngblush.png

I think it's the models with hair that make them feel off. I feel like they should have shaved heads with their masks...especially with all that fire floating about msn-wink.gif

I'll still be buying a couple of boxes to create a full gang of them though...Bare your soul, Redemption is at hand!

• Firedrake Cordova and Slave to Darkness like this

Cold Steel Mercenary - Alcoholic Division.

Chosen of Slaanesh.

http://castigatorsch...blogspot.co.uk/

SufficientAnonymity

SufficientAnonymity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 730 posts
  • Faction: Templars, SoBs, Custodes
Ordo Hereticus conversion fodder?

Ordo Hereticus conversion fodder :D
  • jeremy1391 likes this

Fighting Company Grimaldus: http://www.bolterand...pany-grimaldus/

The Order of the Iron Veil: http://www.bolterand...-the-iron-veil/
Instagram: https://instagram.co...g.for.my.sanity

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SanityPainting

gallery_48988_15094_3577.pnggallery_48988_15094_2576.pnggallery_48988_15094_2995.pnggallery_48988_15094_4892.pnggallery_48988_15094_1847.pnggallery_48988_15094_1684.pnggallery_45765_12339_1203.png

Previous Trophies

Spoiler

jeremy1391

jeremy1391

++ LIBRITOR VALIDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,356 posts
  • Faction: Knights/imperial fists
These guys will make great astra militarum priests or Oreo hereticus henchmen

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,118 posts

One box to mix in with my Cawdor, one box as a stand alone gang and another box for conversions... Well done GW well done, this year you will get some of my pennies. 

• tangoalphatwo likes this

Blog - Gates of Helvete

Magos Takatus

Magos Takatus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,551 posts

I really like these. The Forge World Cawdor head set would be idea for these guys, especially the one with a collection of candles on his head.

• Firedrake Cordova, Dosjetka, Slave to Darkness and 1 other like this

Formerly known as Flame Boy since about 1999. Time for a change! smile.png

My Adeptus Mechanicus Ploghttp://www.bolterand...og-torburnides/

My Ork Ploghttp://www.bolterand...oys-orky-horde/

https://www.instagra.../magos_takatus/

gallery_48988_15465_6059.png

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,678 posts

I really like these. The Forge World Cawdor head set would be idea for these guys, especially the one with a collection of candles on his head.

Smart thinking, solid plan. :tu:

gallery_45765_15430_13020.pnggallery_45765_15430_13241.pnggallery_45765_15430_20687.pnggallery_45765_15430_11578.pnggallery_45765_15430_1287.pnggallery_45765_15430_34763.pnggallery_45765_15430_18580.pnggallery_45765_15430_18989.png

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,277 posts

I suddenly had a hankering for making a not-Immortan Joe to lead my Redemptionists.

I AM YOUR REDEEMER! IT IS BY MY HAND YOU WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES OF THIS WORLD!

• Gederas and Slave to Darkness like this

we_badge_ezra.png

Captain Smashy Pants

Captain Smashy Pants

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,304 posts
These guys are fantastic. Love em. Didn't really like the main House Cawdor release ad I feel leaned to much on the whole pauper house aesthetic too much, what with the whole missing shoe/ toes pointing out the end of the shoe vibe they've got going, which is a shame. But these guy are magnificent. If I ever pick up Necro, it's a choice between these guys, Goliath, Orlock or a PDF/AM deserters themed Venator gang

Edited by Captain Smashy Pants, 21 March 2021 - 01:42 AM.

gallery_62972_14467_3390.jpggallery_62972_14467_13489.jpggallery_62972_14467_3390.jpg

I do find it hilarious that some people were saying the size of newer marine stuff looks great next to regular humans like Cadians, and then GW upsized the humans so they are the same height as marines again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kilamandaros

Kilamandaros

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 185 posts
Don't like the heads at all but the forgeworld cawdor heads will be perfect as replacements. Hype!
  • Vesalius likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users