Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BC]: Magellan's Devils (IC Thread)

Black Crusade Heresy PBP FFG Renegades DTTFE

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

++ SCLOPETATOR SIMULAMINIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,491 posts

Olivia Galea/Steel ONLY:

Spoiler

Ollkyrax:

Spoiler

Initiative Order:

[x] Ollkyrax AG 3 + 10 + 2(QAD) = 15

[x] Inquisitorial Security Team AG 3 + 7 = 10 (10 Wounds Each, TB3 Arm 5 + 4 Suppression Shield - Left side)

The ship-wide Vox sputters a message as another explosion is heard thundering down the corridor.

+ GELLAR FIELD GENERATOR NON-FUNCTIONAL +

+ TRANSLATION EVENT CRITICAL.+

The Stormtroopers back away, and seeing you unbalanced, Crane deftly catches your Dendrite blade, heaves you forward and kicks you in the chest, to fall on your backside.

+Burn here Heretic.  Should have listened to me.+

He triggers the security door and leaves.

+++ STRUCTURED TIME ENDS +++

+++ NARRATIVE TIME BEGINS +++

Ollkyrax is now sealed inside the security room, with the imminent demise of this ship counting down.  You may continue to use the Infamy boots as agreed to get out of this room and try and find safety or a way off this ship before the Warp swallows you whole, and Tzeentchian daemons use you for sport...

Discussion in OOC as usual.

• TechCaptain likes this

You see, it all started with an Only War game I played long ago. I wanted an Autocannon, and guess what? I got it! I howled and cheered and professed my luck as an insult to Tzeentch, and ever since, I swear that begrudging clown has had it in for me.

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,923 posts

Between the pulses of light from the emergency lighting Olivia made her movements between cover in the darkness, muttering to herself the entire time, “Trust me Olivia, we'll get close this time Olivia.  Sev, you're a bloody idiot.”

She stopped to spit on the ground as she brought her rifle up and checked down the hall before moving to the next bit of cover. A quick movement down the hall was meat with a single shot from her rifle on the middle power setting, the smell of the las bolt left in the air a hit her nose moments before the scent of charred flesh. Risking a look up at the current bulkhead number she understood where she was:  compartment 101. Looking at the key pad, she tucked some of her hair behind an ear before typing in the code the Inquisitor had given her. As the door opened she looked around quickly, cracked pipes venting into the room, techno-caskets tossed around. She sighed and closed the door, doubling back to try and find a tech priest.

As she came to a stair well, she spotted someone running on mechanical legs, prisoners on his heels, kneeling down and tucking her rifle in, she flicked the selector switch to burst fire and started to lay down suppressing fire behind the tech priest as she called out, “Hey! Tech-priest, I need a hand with something up here!”

Edited by Steel Company, Today, 04:07 PM.

• Necronaut likes this
To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen

The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,491 posts

Just an FYI Steel, please stop when you reach your "destination" your scene showing you entering the room.  Cheers fella.

• Steel Company likes this

You see, it all started with an Only War game I played long ago. I wanted an Autocannon, and guess what? I got it! I howled and cheered and professed my luck as an insult to Tzeentch, and ever since, I swear that begrudging clown has had it in for me.

Petragor

Petragor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 445 posts
  • Faction: Adeptus Mechanicus

Staggered, bruised, left for dead. Not the first time this has happened to Ollkyrax, though it is the first time outside of the service of the Mechanicus. His body aches, the Shock Mauls having left quite an impact, but not damaged anything crucial. Some minor bleeding blends in with the red of his cloak as he stumbles to his feet. He takes stock of the situation. The ship is doomed, to enter the warp unprotected and either be ripped apart, or float there lifelessly until some better prepared Hereteks find and salvage it. Scairp is nowhere to be seen, off to save his own skin no doubt. Ollkyrax decides to bestow him with that same courtesy and puts the Mjornians safety out his mind, looking instead for his own escape route.

Crane has sealed the door behind him, but the one on the other side of the room is still in security mode, but openable. Rushing over, he begins to manipulate the control panel with haste. Any second wasted is another tick towards midnight for everyone aboard.

OOC: 

Door slicing Tech-use test
Int 37, +20 Tech-use, -20 lockdown, +10 Concentration(?), total=47
1d100=40, 1 DoS

Edited by Petragor, Yesterday, 06:18 PM.

• TechCaptain and Necronaut like this

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,491 posts

Ollkyrax:

Whatever is happening to this ship it is causing power conduits to blow and spark.  As you make your way down the corridor, a whole panel section blows out and the ship lists even more.  A stairwell down to the lower salvation pods collapses, filling with rubble and the screaming bodies of Inquisitorial Troops and penitent prisoners alike, still tearing at each other as they fall hundreds of feet, when the stanchions rupture and tear free.  The only way is now up and the cant of the deck is so bad, you are forced to push against the wall yo stay upright.

Up, that is the only answer.  A corridor turns off to your right, leading up a ramp to deck 3 above you.  AT the top of the ramp you can hear shouting - and a woman's voice bawling defiance between lasgun bursts.

If you envision the Poseidon Adventure etc, this is pretty much that.

Olivia - your date's waiting.  ;)

• TechCaptain likes this

Petragor

Petragor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 445 posts
  • Faction: Adeptus Mechanicus

Ironically, the Inquisition ship is now full of nothing but Chaos, in both the metaphorical and literal sense. Machine spirits trash about the circuits in pain, and the organic crew certainly aren't responding well to the malfunctions. Loyalists are trying to jump ship, and the prisoners who realize they are being left behind give up their pretense of penitence, clawing, shrieking and bashing at their captors, it's like the battle of Magellan all over again.

Ollkyrax ignores those lesser than he, using the speed of his cybernetic legs, and his ability to interpret the wails of the machines all around him to run around the skirmishes and enviromental hazards appearing all across the ship. Coming upon the ramp to deck 3, he hears struggle of the violent variety ahead. He slows down just a little as he goes up to investigate, ready to dodge, find cover or run through depending on what he finds.

• Trokair likes this

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,491 posts

Scairp:

You emerge onto one of the decks used for loading, and there is a scene of utter chaos.  The Officers and security forces are locked in a losing death battle with thousands of prisoners.  Some are strangling the guards with the very chains looped about their wrists.

One burly man with a silver plate on his forehead looks like he's done more than his fair share of killing.  He looks at you as his group runs to throw their weight against a knot of Stormtroopers holding a cordon around a salvation pod.

"You, Tech man.  You want off ship?  Help us - make machines work!"

+TRANSLATION IMMINENT.+

+NAVIGATOR BLISTER DESTROYED.+

The ship rocks at the announcement.

No Navigator, no Gellar Field, and the ship listing hard over to Port.

Perhaps it's time to leave.

• Trokair and TechCaptain like this

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 3,491 posts

Scairp:

The group manhandle the guards out of the way in the sound of breaking bones, smashed noses and broken teeth.  There is enough room to fit you and six of them.  They're waiting.

Ollkyrax:

An angry woman at the top of the ramp murders the inmates behind you and barks at you to help.

This is just here merely as a tie-together.  It's up to the Players now to decide what they want to do.  Options can be discussed in the OOC.

Be advised, that unprotected Warp exposure is not covered by Travel Insurance.  Imperial Space-lines is indemnified against all losses of soul, internal organs, external organs, undeclared organs, Psyber-organs, Ecclesiarchy Pipe Organs, or carry-on luggage.  Passengers are advised to keep all limbs inside the superstructure at all times.  No Warranty or Buybacks are available on this Line.  Please be respectful, no foul language.

• Steel Company and Trokair like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Black Crusade, Heresy, PBP, FFG, Renegades, DTTFE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users