Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Going to Fargo ND for a few days

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

space wolf

space wolf

++ FEROX IMPERCEPTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,356 posts
  • Faction: Getting back into it
What's the best game store to go to? I'm talking warhmer, rpgs, boardgames, etc. Thanks!
Its, "space wolf," not "Space Wolf," or "SPACE WOLF," or "spacewolf" I'm the only Astartes cool enough to spell his name without capital letters! But if you're feeling decorous, you may add a "THE" in front of it.

- THE space wolf

Truescale Nightlords

My Ultramarines Roman Style

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,447 posts
  • Faction: 40k - Orks & Deldar

Isn't there a Warhammer store in fargo?...Prairie Stone Center,1650 45th St S,Suite121.  

And this shop has 40k -  Little Big Wars Game shop - 2501 7th Ave North Fargo, ND 58102

Mithril

Edited by mithrilforge, 25 March 2021 - 11:33 PM.

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

space wolf

space wolf

++ FEROX IMPERCEPTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,356 posts
  • Faction: Getting back into it
Thanks for the reply. I know there's a games workshop there, bit I would prefer a brick and mortar store thatsl sells other products as well. That store link you sent, seems like a great start. Thank you.
  • mithrilforge likes this
Its, "space wolf," not "Space Wolf," or "SPACE WOLF," or "spacewolf" I'm the only Astartes cool enough to spell his name without capital letters! But if you're feeling decorous, you may add a "THE" in front of it.

- THE space wolf

Truescale Nightlords

My Ultramarines Roman Style

Sgt.Sangha

Sgt.Sangha

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 232 posts
Im actually moving to Minot ND in July and Im looking for a group to join

DOGGED

DOGGED

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 146 posts

Sorry for the off topic but...

I'm watching the third season of Fargo (the series; it's great) and couldn't help but recall this topic. Hope nothing that weird happens to you all there in ND or MN. That said, it looks like there are beautiful, evocative places up there.

It's curious too that although there's a Warhammer Store up there, it seems it's the only place along one independent retailer where you can go find gw products. Although I have to drive 40 miles to find a Warhammer Store, there are a good many independent retailers inside that range. I guess the same happens with gaming groups. The wonders of geography.

Off topic over.

Fire Wolf

Fire Wolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 109 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka

What's the best game store to go to? I'm talking warhmer, rpgs, boardgames, etc. Thanks!

I'm from the capital city of ND, Little Big Wars is an awesome store I frequented when I use to be into ITC.  They do everything there, but obviously due to the name specialize in wargaming. 

Im actually moving to Minot ND in July and Im looking for a group to join

I can't help you with groups but Chaos Games will be your haven when you move to Minot!

A Lone Wolf is a survivor or a brute.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users