Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New SoB melee unit: Celestian Sacresants

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Mr. Oddity

Mr. Oddity

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 24 posts

[snip]
Polearms cool, glad they went away from the done-to-death sword and board. Think I'd tweak it a little to look more spearish with a fluer silhouette. I know they got those shapes in the axey bit, but it feels better to me for the weapon to have a stronger fluer silhouette. But that's personal taste.

Agreed - between VV, Termies, BGV, Lychguard, and even Crusaders the sword-and-board is pretty common in the background. Giving the Sisters a unique twist on the concept is a welcome choice. I'm wondering if the other weapons will carry the fleur-de-lis design as well. A fleur mace or spear would definitely complement the model's design.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users