Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Novel about the rubric spell?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MillionsSons

MillionsSons

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 109 posts
Hello!
I was wondering if there is a novel on Thousand Sons narrating the story of Ahriman’s Rubric spell?

I have read all Horus Heresy stuff, and the Ahriman omnibus so far (I thought Ahriman omnibus would include this but actually not )

JustinDHill

JustinDHill

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 32 posts
  • Faction: 40K: Imperial Guard

One of the best descriptions I can think of is in Talon Of Horus, I think, where Iskander Khayon witnesses the moment. It's a brief moment, but powerful. I can still picture it now.... 

Edited by JustinDHill, 13 April 2021 - 08:28 AM.

• RedFurioso and MillionsSons like this

Note: All views my own, often subject to change upon sober reflection, and a good night's sleep. 

Find out more: Black Library    Facebook    Twitter   Historical Fiction 

Bobss

Bobss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 203 posts

Hello!
I was wondering if there is a novel on Thousand Sons narrating the story of Ahriman’s Rubric spell?

I have read all Horus Heresy stuff, and the Ahriman omnibus so far (I thought Ahriman omnibus would include this but actually not )

Thanks smile.png

I'm pretty sure it's covered in one of John French's Ahriman books or perhaps the Tale of Ctesias. It wasn't as grandiose and book-ending as the Second Rubric of Ahriman (good lord Ahriman: Unchanged was a good book) but it's definitely there. There's this callback where Ahriman climbs his tower and all his bros are on their respective towers and they do it

• MillionsSons likes this

MillionsSons

MillionsSons

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 109 posts
Yes some fragments - flash backs are in the Ahriman trilogy.
Cool, thanks for the answers, will try to get that Tale of Csesias. Haven’t started the black legions book

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users