Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

++ Marinus Status Malus ++ Update: Bladeguard Vigilators

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

space wolf

space wolf

++ FEROX IMPERCEPTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,399 posts
  • Faction: Getting back into it
Well maces were invented for such a purpose. Why bother trying to pierce armor when you can just comcuss the head or break the bones Inside?
  • NomadPainting likes this
Its, "space wolf," not "Space Wolf," or "SPACE WOLF," or "spacewolf" I'm the only Astartes cool enough to spell his name without capital letters! But if you're feeling decorous, you may add a "THE" in front of it.

- THE space wolf

Truescale Nightlords

My Ultramarines Roman Style

NomadPainting

NomadPainting

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,933 posts
  • Faction: Marines Malevolent

Well maces were invented for such a purpose. Why bother trying to pierce armor when you can just comcuss the head or break the bones Inside?

My thoughts exactly! Hammers, Fists, and mauls for my boys with the odd sword at squad sergeant level.

++ Vis Sanctimonia ++
Formerly known as Brother Tyrax

NomadPainting

NomadPainting

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,933 posts
  • Faction: Marines Malevolent

++Marinus Status Malus++

"Advantage through misdirection is not dishonorable. It is strategic. It is adaptive. It is war. Gain the advantage over your enemy, step closer to victory in His name. For the honor of your Chapter, you will seek the advantage."

--Vigilator Drakkert during his holo-presentation to newly assigned battle group commanders.

--------------------------------

Work in progress update for the Vigilators.

Veterans of the First Company they accompany large gatherings of Malevolents for dual purpose; to offer their wealth of combat knowledge and to ensure that all brother-marines are complying with Chapter mandate, called Watchdogs by the frater familiar of the Chapter. These are members of the Fighting Fourth veteran attack squad (Bladeguard Veteran rules). Veteran Sergeant Toareg and his FF will act as body guard to Force Commander Ghor'Hatan.

The MK6 Vigilator's shock maul will be on a sling around the wrist as he draws his pistol for the old sneaky gut shot. This will be done with green stuff at the time I set to battle damage on the shield.

gallery_41766_16996_7502.jpg
gallery_41766_16996_16342.jpg
gallery_41766_16996_12765.jpg
gallery_41766_16996_54965.jpg
gallery_41766_16996_20446.jpg

Cheers!

++ Vis Sanctimonia ++
Formerly known as Brother Tyrax

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users