Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beast Snaggas: Discussion and Speculation

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,306 posts

Reckon the box will be at least the same as the lumineth launch box.

There's 3 unit kits in there plus 2 characters - one mounted.

Based on the price rises I think lumineth launch box cost plus a bit more.

I guess I was a bit confused I though the Book was also in the box. But I see almost a 200 dollar us price on the box your talking about. I've no idea if that's more than I want to spend with out a book included. I've not been following any of the recent releases/preorders so I'm not in the know anymore. If the box comes with the book I think it would be worth the nearly 200 dollars to me to buy at least 1 army box. anything more than that and I'll have to skip till December and really give it more though but if a codex for Orks is coming this year maybe waiting longer is a better plan for me.

The codex is in there, I was only listing models. Full contents:

Zogrod Wortsnagga
Nob on smasha squig
20 Beast Snagga Boyz
3 Squighog riderz + snot bomb

26 models plus the beast snagga cover codex.

A 20 strong mob of snaggas will do for me. Assuming the Squighog riderz are monopose then one lot of them will be enough for me.
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

toaae

toaae

++ SECURIFER VIRIDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,668 posts
  • Faction: Orks, SoB, Necrons

The box does come with the codex, they confirmed that in the stream. Furthermore, it comes out before the codex proppa'.

The Adepta Sororitas boxset, which also came with an advance copy of the codex, was $210. I think that's probably a solid price point to guess for our new box.

• andes, Warhead01, Triszin and 1 other like this

WAAAGH!!! Tortoof, a WiP thread (updated: 10/12/20) ||| Order of the Penitent Saint: A Project Thread (updated: 2/13/2021)
[IG 2020]Index Imperialis: Order of the Penitent Saint // IA: Dune Vipers (WiP; updated: 10/17/19, v.1) // [IG 2020]Index Xenos: WAAAGH!!! Tortoof (WiP; updated: 5/10/2020)
ETL_Medal_01.gifgallery_48988_15465_4633.pnggallery_48988_15738_35057.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_9366.pnggallery_30308_9518_2576.jpggallery_48988_15094_2398.png
(click on the images to see my vows!)

Warhead01

Warhead01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,015 posts
  • Faction: The Deleted.

The codex is in there, I was only listing models. Full contents:

Zogrod Wortsnagga
Nob on smasha squig
20 Beast Snagga Boyz
3 Squighog riderz + snot bomb

26 models plus the beast snagga cover codex.

A 20 strong mob of snaggas will do for me. Assuming the Squighog riderz are monopose then one lot of them will be enough for me.

Alright. well, I hadn't watched the stream and didn't thing Zoggrod was going to be in the box. 
It's sounding like a good deal right now, with Him and the book.  
Those units will be about 60 bucks each after the fact not counting the book and Zoddgrod. seems to me. 

When's the preorder date? 

Edited by Warhead01, Yesterday, 03:25 PM.

uberwolve 15/01/03 - 6/18/17  username replaced 

http://warhead01.blogspot.com/
Fix Bayonets! 
Hail Hail Freedonia! 

Brother Sergeant Tiberius

Brother Sergeant Tiberius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 102 posts
What we looking like price wise in GBP 120-130?

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,306 posts
We don't have a date but I'd expect Indomitus box price being top price.

Based on what's coming:

AoS vamps, AoS Kragnos, ad mech (expect announced tomorrow) and sisters then reckon we'll be June/July earliest, August latest. Especially if they're talking about a second wave which then would make sense to be orktober. Earlier is best :D
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users